You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:50:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Paladin(ess)'s Quest~! (NTR) (F looking for M DM!)  (Read 1000 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Paladin(ess)'s Quest~! (NTR) (F looking for M DM!)
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:50:50 AM »
It's hard being a lovely lady knight, and fighting the good fight: You have to slay the same monsters a more atypical knight would have to handle, you can't expect the usual 'Princess and half the kingdom' reward...And if you lose, you can expect an especially lewd fate at the wrong hands - Though maybe, *that* might just be part of the fun!

As you'd guess, I'm looking to play a lovely Paladiness, out questing for Righteousness and Good and everything else that comes with it - Except, of course, she has a tendency to get into plenty of sleazy trouble. The ideas I've had in mind are:

1.) She's relatively innocent, but also *very* attractive...Which means that plenty of her opponents who just *love* to get their hands on her.
2.) She's actually rather naughty, and enjoys seeing what she can 'get away with'.

Similar to my other topics, I'm looking for especially sleazy, hentai-esque encounters - With filthy close-to-humanoid creatures like orcs, goblins, minotaurs...Or rancid men like fat merchants, horny peasants, bandits and so on! Think 'hot girl with ugly guy', and you wouldn't be far wrong - I usually don't go in for 'romantic' games, so I'd much prefer the encounters to be as naughty as possible.

(The same goes for 'manly' or brutal but noble warriors. Again, I'm really aiming for her to get down and dirty - To do the kind of things that really wouldn't fit the heroic record!)

I'm looking for a DM to run the various monsters/men/sticky situations she gets into...And quite possibly gets out of again! I'd love a continuing campaign, but a series of naughty encounters sounds rather fun, too!

CG Sets that might be good inspiration:

Some example images:

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:28:11 AM by iridum248 »

Offline Rukio

• Sir Quitchabitchin
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dabble in everything so you can do anything.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Paladin(ess)'s Quest~! (F looking for M DM!)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
I am definitely interested in this idea. Do you have any particular preferrances with monsters other than the ones you have listed. I EM erotic campaigns frequently, so I have plenty of practice.

Offline summoner2183

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 05:41:21 PM »
Well, I have some interest in doing this... why don't we discuss this throug PM?

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »
New additions, with more realistic (And I use the term lightly!) armor.

Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder/What Happens in the Dungeon, Stays in the Dungeon:

I'd especially love playing a lady knight who already has a fiancee/responsibilities and so on - Which adds the naughty fun of cheating every time she gets seduced/down and dirty with a filthy monster...As well as the risk of coming home with a monstrous bastard. (Oh, the scandal.)

A fun idea might be a generational aspect to it; You have a line of lovely female swordswomen, who are unfortunately prone to have affairs with various monstrous creatures...Which affects the fantasy setting in unfortunate - And unexpected! - ways! So, while they'd eventually come home to the safety of an arranged marriage (For the next generation's heroine, of course!) how would their...Other encounters affect the world around them?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:39:47 PM by iridum248 »

Re: Paladin(ess)'s Quest~! (NTR) (F looking for M DM!)
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 06:46:51 PM »

Re: Paladin(ess)'s Quest~! (NTR) (F looking for M DM!)
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 06:38:52 PM »