You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:10:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Babysitters  (Read 360 times)

Offline TekeTopic starter

The Babysitters
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
Well, sitter...
You see, there was this movie a few years back called The Babysitters, where the stereotypical thing happens, where the husband and the babysitter hook up because he's not feeling loved/feels old/blah blah blah.  Well, he gives her a huge tip and the girl's friend convinces her that she could pay for college with the money if she kept it up.  It leads to her starting a prostitution ring with her friends which grows until it's too big and then shit starts going down.  Actually surprisingly good, given what they could have done with the subject material.

This is the inspiration, but I'm not looking to replicate it.  Basically what I'm looking for is someone to play the part of a teenaged girl to play a babysitter who ends up starting up a connection with the father of the kid she babysits.  They talk as he drives her home and maybe she's wearing a low cut shirt and she notices that he's staring at her breasts.  Liking the attention, she encourages him and that first night they make out a bit, maybe he feels her up a bit.  He immediately is flustered and cuts it off, giving her the aforementioned big tip.  The next time that they hire her, she now has a mission to fully seduce him with her young, nubile body and the idea of making money for college/a car/whatever.  In this version, she keeps it to herself (or maybe one other friend whom she invites into the fun?), with each of them pushing and pulling each other further into the depths of depravity.
Risk of being found out, maybe risky phone calls/texts when his wife is right there, run ins with police, his friends... there's a ton of room to keep this suspenseful while also have ton of fun with the smut.
If you have any ideas to add to this idea, I would love to hear them!

Offline TekeTopic starter

Re: The Babysitters
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 04:46:56 PM »
I've gotten plenty of responses on this story, thank you everyone!