You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:51:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: male looking for one or two female characters for cuckold relationship  (Read 230 times)

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

The following was a comment I made during a discussion of cuckold fantasies in the Lords Only section a while back.  On reading it again, I thought "hey" - why not post it here, right?  After all, I can copy and paste and it's almost no work at all.

So, without further ado, here it is -- my craving of the moment:

---------

My sweet adorable pretty and perfectly conservative wife falls under the spell of an equally attractive (but in a different sort of way) man-hating lesbian bitch -- her new best friend.  I see this woman is a bad influence on her, but the more I try to keep them apart, the more determined my wife is to spend time with her.

The harder I try, the more of a jerk I appear to my wife, which of course plays right into the other woman's hands.  Before long she has found a reason to move in (just temporarily, of course, while her house is being painted -- yeah, right), seduce my wife, and before long I'm kicked out of my own bedroom and into the guest room.  And now the rumors are starting - at work, around the neighborhood, etc.  How humiliating.

Now, with no money in savings (it's all in the wife's personal account which I don't have access to) and all the credit cards in her name (except the ones they've maxed out, which are in my name) my wife tells me she's considering a divorce, unless I find a way to make myself useful.

Offline Lady Temptress

Re: male looking for one or two female characters for cuckold relationship
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:32:32 AM »
Hello fellow Texan! I'm a Texas girl & I love your rp idea! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  I would love to play the wife & the other girl. Even though I am straight, I can rp this.

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

Re: male looking for one or two female characters for cuckold relationship
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »
Thank you for your response.  PM sent.