You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:08:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Various F/F ideas of Bondage and Slavery [ BON - EX ]  (Read 472 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Various F/F ideas of Bondage and Slavery [ BON - EX ]
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »
Here's a list of very rough ideas for various pairings. They have in common that they're all F/f, they all involve elements of D/s and bondage, and they can all be added to or combined in different ways. I certainly would not be opposed to including more than two characters. In all cases I lean toward playing the dominant role, but I am flexible. I am also flexible with regard to females and futa; any character, whether dominant or submissive, can be of a more exotic nature. I should also like to add that while the stories may contain hints of NC, I would like for them all to be fundamentally consensual.

Update: I am currently leaning toward including at least one futa ( or whichever variation on the term you prefer! ) in the mix. I would also love to do a game involving three ( preferably no more ) characters.

Update 2: While a few of these ideas are taken ( indicated by strikethrough ), I will leave them up to give people an idea of what, in general, I like. You're free to mix and match and try to come up with original spins on these.

All the outlines can obviously be elaborated upon to become more fleshed-out stories - or they may simply be one-shots. With all that said, here are the pairings:

Succubus x Sinner: A bit of a spin on the previous demonic idea. The human character dies an untimely death, but unfortunately was not a very nice person in life. Now an eternity as a sadistic demon's plaything awaits her.

Queen x Maid or Unrelated Princess: A Queen ( in her 30s or 40s ) visits or is visited by another royal family, and a Princess ( aged around 20 ) catches her eye - OR, the younger character is infatuated with the older one, which the older one takes advantage of.

Pirate Captain x Captured Lady: A female pirate captain captures a woman, either for a ransom or some other purpose, but ends up taking a liking to her captive.

Vampire x Mortal: Lesbian vampires? There's a whole Wikipedia article on them, so what business have I leaving them out? None! Which is why I've now added them. It can be either a Victorian-style vampire story, or a modern one ( in the vein of World of Darkness, preferably ). I would very much like for this to be about just the two characters, darkness, seduction - that sort of thing.

General x Amazon: This one would involve a female General of a Roman style, being captured by a tribe of Amazon-like warrior women - probably in a low fantasy setting. While the general initial thinks herself a hostage, it turns out she is treated as something not quite godlike, but close - a hero of prophecy, perhaps.

Roman Noblewoman x Slave: A noblewoman in ancient Rome indulges her desires with a slave. As an added twist, the slave may have been captured in a distant province, and the two do not have a common language.

Succubus x Lesser Demon or Mortal Slave: A demon of high rank and great power indulges her twisted desires with her mortal or demonic pet. Potentially extreme.

Barbarian x Barmaid or Sorceress: A barbarian-type woman stops for a rest at an inn, and the barmaid catches her eye. Or she is on a quest to defeat some (evil) sorceress, but rather than ending in bloodshed, they end up in bed.

If any or all of those sound interesting, shoot me a message!

OPEN again!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 01:56:00 PM by Hemingway »

Re: Various F/F ideas of Bondage and Slavery [ BON - EX ]
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 01:37:35 PM »
Updated with a new pairing, and some general preferences.

Re: Various F/F ideas of Bondage and Slavery [ BON - EX ]
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »
Updated with the following ideas:

Succubus x Sinner
General x Amazon

Also, a quick apology: Things got hectic last time I updated my thread, and I'm aware I may not have gotten back to everyone who messaged me. If I didn't, I'm sorry, but you're also free to message me again, if you like.