Let me know what you think of her! Had a little trouble with her History at first, but I hope she's alright (: Would love all your feedback. Thanks again!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~Player:
* First to note would be her quickness. Due to her small size, Ami is extremely quick. Due to her speed, she easily picked up the art of Shunpo.
* Flexibility. She is very flexible again mostly due to her size and training.
* Ami has an immense amount of spiritual power. Her short temper often effects her spiritual pressure and can cause it to flare wildly sometimes; she doesn't always have complete control.
* Ami is proud of her exceptional swordsmanship and enjoys to practice her skills alone rather than with an audience. Weaknesses:
* Patience. Ami is very, very inpatient. She hasn't got time to waste and will tell you when you are doing so.
* Hotheadedness. She can be extremely hot headed and can snap unpredictably. This also means she's quite headstrong, even though she isn't amazing at fighting on the front lines.
* Despite first impressions, anything outside of 'work' makes her extremely uncomfortable and she can be very timid because of that.
* Ami isn't particularly well trained in physical combat. Of course, being assigned to the 4th Division has saved her some humiliation because of having the least amount of tact in sparring. She can hold her own though and will always try her best. She hates to lose after all!Zanpakutō:Name:
Ritoruhīrā. (Meaning 'Little Healer'.)Shikai
Her Shikai consists of the simple release command: Cure. When this word is spoken with the intent to release her Zanpakuto, the steel of her sword will disperse into a light green mist before shooting out in all different directions towards her teammates. It can connect to as many people as possible, though only within a 30 yard radius. It connects to the others spiritual pressure and cures all their injuries steadily over a period of time. It is obvious who it is connected to because of the bright green beams connecting from her sword to the person.Bankai
Ami's Bankai consists of her sword once again dispersing into a green mist before the particles dart out into different directions. Shortly after this motion, a massive green shield will fill the area of around 5 miles. All allies in this area will be instantly cured and their energy and spiritual pressure will slowly return to them, leaving them feeling refreshed. All enemies in said area will be plunged into total darkness, loosing all senses and feeling in their limps to wander endlessly. Of course, once the Bankai is stopped or such, the enemies will be returned to reality, though not necessarily in once piece.History:
Ami was brought up in the 79th District in North Rukongai. She was taken into a household deep within the District after being found sleeping on the streets. The family was a large one, made up of a middle aged woman and man who appeared to be married, and around 7 other children; 3 girls, including herself and 5 boys. They weren't related in anyway, but the couple always talked about their dreams of children and they thought of each of them as their own. They treated them as if they were their own. It was different, having so many siblings; Ami defiantly wasn't used to it and often preferred being alone. If she wasn't by herself, she was probably getting into and losing fights with the neighbor rough boys who were a few years older than her and a lot bigger. She'd take on them all by herself though, of course. After losing one of these fights was she approached by a young, beautiful black haired woman her told her stories of a special school where she could learn things like how to fight and swords. Apparently, she sensed a immense pressure in the child, which was rare from children her age. She would often meet with this lady as she grew older, seeing her and stopping her in the streets.
Once she was old enough, the stranger, who's name she'd never heard, showed her the way to Shin'ō Academy; the school she had spoke of in her many stories before. Ami attended but she didn't have the most easiest of starts. She didn't make any close friends and still preferred to stay on her own. She struggled to even speak with her teachers, let alone other students and she failed to graduate around 4 times due to her temper and lack of control. Of course, she did manage to pass after she'd managed to learn a little restraint and sadly, she never saw the mysterious woman after her introducing Ami to Shin'ō Academy and wishing her the best of luck.