Apy's (new) request thread! [MxF, MxM, and FxF all welcome!]

Started by apygoos, December 03, 2012, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this thread! I personally enjoy a great many fandoms and will be listing a few here. My only request of you, as a player is that you be able to write more than just a line. I have had a few of those RP's recently and they are simply annoying, much better fitted for an IM RP. ANYWAY! Back to what you guys and gals are likely here for
**NOTE**: I DO play mxf, mxm, and fxf. For mxm however you REALLY need to try and sell it home to me, ensuring its an RP i can really get into.

General plot settings/pairings

Pokemon:
OC X OC

OC X Pokemon

Pokemon X pokemon

Red X OC

Red X Pokemon

The Pokemon universe is quite an amazing one to play with. I have multiple plots in mind, but for teh moment cant bring any clear enough in my head to write down here. Your plot ideas/pairings are always welcome!

Yu-gi-oh!(original series setting/pre jaden duel academy)

OC x OC

Yugi X OC

Atem X OC

Yugi X Rule 63 Atem

Rule 63 Yugi X Atem

OC X duelspirit

Atem X Mana

Another universe with many possibilities, its one of the few I actually invoke rule 63, teehee. Many, many plot possibilities here, feel free to share yours with me as well!

DC/Marvel
note: DC = DC character, Marvel = marvel char

OC X OC

Nightwing X DC

Nightwing X Marvel

Nightwing X OC [hero, villain?

Captain America X DC

Cap X Marvel character

Cap X OC

Stark X DC

Stark X Marvel

Stark X OC

my OC X DC

my OC X Marvel

DC X Marvel

DC X DC

Marvel X MArvel

just SO Many possibilities in the comics universe. My Preference though it to play my OC or Nightwing ^_^. Your OC could be a hero, Villain, or a simple pedestrian, cop or whatever have you!

Harry Potter:
OC x OC

Harry X OC

Hermione X OC

While there are Tons of other fandoms I'm interested in, these fandoms are at the top of my cravings list. Note that these here are listed in no particular order feel free to PM me or reply or whatever with your interst and/or plot ideas.

apygoos