This thread will be my current "cravings." I'm going to attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, but alas, sometimes real life does hinder plans. Hopefully these ideas will be more fleshed out in time, but right now most are just general pairings. STATUS: Accepting ideas!
More than likely I will be playing the younger role, or the submissive role. Unless it is specified otherwise. I'm looking for both males and females, and I'll surely consider changing the sex of some pairings if need be. My characters are more often than not strong willed females who don't take shit. They're usually a bit biting, but quick witted. I don't like playing docile, sweet, innocent girls. I don't like them in real life, and I don't like them in RP. I will play a male, if absolutely need be, but just as I would rather have a female play a female, I'd rather let the males be males. Y'all know what to do with your equipment better than I.What I Expect:
My On's & Off's
- Active partners. At least a post every week. I understand real life gets in the way, but if I make the effort, I expect my partner to.
- Communication. I don't expect us to be best friends, but I do want to know what you like, what makes you tick, and what I can do to better the roleplay for you. I'd like the same courtesy extended to me. RP is meant to be mutually beneficial!
- A reasonable post length. A good paragraph at least. I'm guilty of speed posting, and not completely fleshing things out to the best of my ability, but if I wait a good couple days for a post I expect a reasonable length and decent detail. My post length ranges about 1-6 good sized paragraphs usually. I almost always match my partners length.
- Good grammar and spelling. I'm guilty myself of overusing commas, and the occasional apostrophe. What I mean when I say grammar: please, for the love of all things holy and good, use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence, and end with a punctuation mark. Dialogue is to be in quotation marks. That's all I ask. As for spelling, just do your best. If it gets to the point where I'm having to pull out a key to decipher your words, I'm liable to just call the RP off. It's a turn off. Roleplay isn't supposed to be rocket science.
General Pairings: My role is in purple
Media Pairings: These will go on and off, depending how pissed I am at the characters. I don't watch TV really, so there will be minimal.Gossip Girl:
- College Professor (M/F) x Student
- Boss (M/F) x Personal Assistant
- Ruffian (M) x Princess
- Celebrity (M) x Uninterested Woman
- Roommate (M/F) x Roommate
- Step-father x Step-daughter
- Father x Daughter
- Uncle x Niece
- Brother x Sister
- Sister x Sister
- Mom x Daughter
- Chuck x Blair
- Nate x Serena
Pride and Prejudice:Supernatural:
- Damon x Elena
- Klaus x Caroline
- Stefan x Caroline
- Dean x Original Character
- Sam x Original Character
- Sam x Dean x Original Character
The cliched headstrong switch
versus the equally headstrong Dom. My character would have eaten her way through many a Dominant, almost to the point where she had given up on ever finding someone who could break her without breaking her spirit. Enter your character. He's gorgeous, and just different enough to get under her skin. He's wanted her for awhile now, and she's been looking for a guy like him. But, both are unwilling to give in. What will it take for her to bow down and call him Master?I...I Think I Might Like Girls
A woman around twenty
has been solely straight for sometime now, even to the point of protesting against the "queers." But when she recieves an internship at her dream job, and her boss is a gorgeous older woman with a taste for younger girls...she might just change her mind. I'm looking for a female writer (or a convincing male writer) to play a female character opposite of me. I'm not looking for BDSM in this, and I'd prefer there to be more plot than smut. I'd like to play through their initial meeting, and the slow but sure seduction of my close-minded character. We can cut it off at that point, or continue. It doesn't matter much to me.Heartbreak for Hire
Tried this as a group game and it garnered no interest, so maybe as a single it will work. There's a company (H4H) that sells heartbreak. The more common customers are family of rich boys and girls who've gone off the deep end. They're arrogant, sex-addict, egotistical jerks, and everyone has had enough of their poisonousness attitudes. Enter H4H. A dream team of men and women who have the whole package. They do their research on the likes, dislikes, ons, offs, etc. of their target and in a three month time span they promise your heartbreakee will be rid of their ways! I'm willing to play whichever role.So you're in love with me? Okay..
Based off of the TV show "Faking It" it's pretty much the same concept. Two girls pretend to be lesbians for a scholarship, one falls for the other, and unlike the TV show the object of the friend's affection
decides to really try out the whole "lesbian" thing. I'm looking for a plot based story with this, and I'm imagining a college based setting, of course. I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
Two rival models/actors/singers are forced into a large project together. I'd like to play through the initial meeting, the slow but sure turn around of emotion, and the aftermath of their dynamic switch. How it affects their relationship, where they go from there. Currently craving this as a FxF.I'm most likely to respond to PM's. Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!