You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:31:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RedMoon is Looking for an X-Cellent X-Men RP! (M for F)  (Read 286 times)

Offline RedMoonTopic starter

RedMoon is Looking for an X-Cellent X-Men RP! (M for F)
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
Introductions Are In Order!

Greetings, one and all!

RedMoon here again, with a new idea that I've been craving! I do have a general "Looking For" thread, where I list my various ideas (feel free to take a look!), but I find that when I add a new idea to it that I'm craving, I mostly just get responses for the other ideas that I'm less inclined to want. So! I have decided to throw up a new thread based on an idea which I've recently been craving.

Who am I? Well, I'm a relatively literate and (I think) somewhat creative male in my mid twenties. I'm between jobs as of writing this, so, I have some free time, and I'm in the mood to write. Do keep in mind, though, that once I start working again, my availability will shift. I try to post a few times a week, but, my posting rate (and post length) tends to vary based on... Well, life, really. I enjoy crafting worlds and writing stories as much as I enjoy the naughty stuff, so, I'm hoping to find a partner who I can work together with to write something fun.

On that note, I should go in to what I'm looking for in a partner. I have no preference as to your "IRL" gender, but, I do prefer to RP opposite female characters. I like the ladies! Your character, beyond that, is really up to you. I don't mind offering some input if you're curious about what kind of girls I like, but, I honestly find it to be more fun when you surprise me with your ideas. More exciting that way! As far as the kinky bits go, I'm pretty flexible. I have a large number of "Ons", not all of which are listed on my O/O page, and few "Offs", so I'm sure we'll be able to work out some stuff that will work for the both of us. I hate to say it, but I do REQUIRE literacy. I've tried to be flexible on this subject before, and it makes me feel like a real jerk to say it, but, I'm just not interested in writing with people who aren't good writers. I'm also going to have to ask that if you don't have much of a posting history that I can look over to get an idea of how you write, that you provide a writing sample as well. Again, I don't like being a jerk, but, I've had promising PMs in the past, only to find that the person in question did not follow through in the RP itself.

I'll go in to a little more detail on what I'd like shortly, but for now, lets' talk about the important stuff: What I'd actually like to RP!

What I'm Looking For

Lately, I've been watching and reading a good deal of X-Men as a change from my usual (and persisting) DC binge. As much as I generally prefer DC characters (and writing, and stories...), I do love the setting, characters, and possibilities presented by X-Men. So, here I am (rock you like a hurricane), looking for an X-Men themed RP. I'd like to focus more on life at the Xavier institute, but there will be plenty of excitement, danger and adventure to be had as well, in the form of training, exercises, and missions to save the world from evil mutants. There are a couple of ways I'd be willing to take this; either a pair of students, a pair of teachers, or even (perhaps my favorite) a teacher/student relationship. I have several characters in mind who could be played as either students or teachers, so, hopefully we can find a setup that we both enjoy.

There's plenty of conflict to be found in the X-Men universe, from daily classes and training, learning to cope with powers, mutant-hating humans, evil government organizations, evil mutants, or just the drama that comes with being stuck in a school with horomone-filled super-powered teenagers. I have a couple of specific plot points to keep moving things along, but, all-in-all, this is more of a general idea than a specific plot. If you have any ideas yourself, feel free to contribute them!

I have had something of a craving for canon girls, and there are so many lovely ones to choose from in the X-Men lore. X-23, Rogue, Mystique, Emma, Kitty Pryde, Jean, and many others cause me to begin drooling. Don't feel pressured to play a canon character, of course (I won't be, unless you request it), just putting it out there that I do enjoy them, so, bonus points if you do as well! I also have a bit of a thing for harem scenes, so, somebody willing to play multiple X-Girls would receive my undying love and affection, and possibly a free trip to Hawaii.

Should you be interested, just let me know whether you'd prefer the student/student, teacher/teacher, or teacher/student(s?) pairing, and what kind of character you'd like to play!

The Details

So, that's the general idea for the RP. Here are some things I'd like to see included.

Romance - Always looking for a good romance!
Story - I'd like to have a partner here that's willing to contribute to the progress of the story overall. I don't mind moving things along, but, feel free to inject your own ideas!
Costumes - Though, I suppose this goes without saying in a Superhero-themed RP...
Mess - I love to make a mess. Lots of saliva, juices, cum, etc.
Canon Characters - I'm fine with original characters, of course, but, somebody willing to play Canon girls would be great!
Harems - Someone willing to play multiple X-girls would be much adored.
Other Kinks - That's about all I can think of to include, actually. Kinks aren't really central to the plot, so, just let me know what else you'd like to see included!

I'm willing to conduct this RP over PMs or a thread, so, let me know what your preference is. I prefer to be contacted by PM, so, please do send me a message! If you're feeling up to it, I adore interesting PMs. It really brightens up my day to get a response that has some thought and feeling put in to it, not just "Hey I want to RP." Not really necessary, but, I'm more likely to notice those who use a few extra words.

That's about all I can think of for now, so, thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!