Bond, James Bond (F Looking for M)

Started by xxbutterfiywings, November 30, 2012, 09:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

So recently I saw the latest Bond movie, Skyfall, and I have fallen in love with James Bond. I am seeking a male (or female) to play Mr. James Bond. This is what I'm looking for in my RP partner:

- Posts with description and dialogue I can utilize to write my own post. Doesn't have to be 10 paragraphs long, but I do love details :)
- Someone who is creative and can collaborate with me on ideas.
- Someone who has basic knowledge of the James Bond character. (I'll be honest I don't know a TON about the character but at least have the basic idea please :))

What I'm looking for in this RP:
- For those who know Bond, he is one to sleep with a girl and leave her. That is not what I want out of this Bond character. I want him to see something different in my character and start to open up/fall in love with her. Of course he'll not be open to this idea at first, but eventually he should get to this point. So ROMANCE is key :)
- Long term. I love long term role play. Please tell me if you get bored/stuck/etc.
- Plot. I really am not a fan of just sexual role play; I want to have a plot based around the sex :)

The Plot:
I want this to take place after Skyfall. Bond is feeling his older age, especially the pain from his most recent wound. He doesn't want to be seen as just a 'weapon' for the British secret service anymore. That is where my character comes in. She's young and new to the field and she's assigned as Bond's new partner for this mission. They probably will not get a long at first because of the age difference but Bond is Bond and he will seduce her eventually and she ends up falling for his charm. But he eventually ends up falling for her as well.

I'd like to discuss more details with anyone who is interested in a PM. So please feel free to send me questions/ideas/etc.