You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:56:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Writing Prompt 1: The Betrayer  (Read 272 times)

Offline selvensoundTopic starter

Writing Prompt 1: The Betrayer
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
As I awoke from my deep slumber my eyes were blinded and my ears ringing with the sound of bells. I locked the window.. I said to myself. The church bells were ringing and the sun was blinding me as the windows lay open. As I arose and looked out the window towards the church tower, I noticed a kunia stuck in the top of the tower. I closed my windows and locked them again. As I made my bed, thinking of the strange events I found a piece of paper in my pillowcase. I just stared at it for a moment, it was encased with a rough parchment envelope, and had a familiar seal on it. The seal of the syndicated.. I threw it on the table and got a drink out, the best vodka within the county, made by myself. I poured till I retch a third of the glass, then I squeezed an orange into it until it was full. I mixed it, took a sniff, smirked a little, then went under my bed and got my clothes and weapons out. I put on my cloth vest, which had many holes for weapons of all sorts to pass through and be held securely, my pants were similar. I had a katana, wakazashi, and several kunia which I slotted into their appropriate positions before I tied my shoes on and sat down at the table. I chugged the orange juice and breathed deeply as I opened the letter. I knew I had been found, but I knew not what they wanted from me.

Let me know if you like it, what I can do to improve, and if you wanna hear more. Thanks!