Female Roleplay partner wanted

Started by Bill525, November 23, 2012, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill525

I am looking for a female roleplay partner, who may be interested in playing roles that are not rushed and are detailed. I am someone who enjoys my roleplays to have a bit of story, and a bit of build up. I enjoy roles where I am seduced, and am willing to discuss any potential roles that may be of interest. Below I have some roles that I enjoy playing, take a look and maybe we can play one of these or a different one that interests you! PM me if you would like to discuss!  Thanks!

Roles

Mysterious Neighbor

Bill and his wife Jessica, have been living together for two years. They have just taken their relationship to the next level by getting married. As they are about to begin the journey into the next stage of their life, a new person enters their neighborhood. The house next door has been empty for quite some time, but suddenly a woman has moved in. The woman is single, and a mystery to the couple. Little do they know that the new neighbor enjoys being the focus of attention, and she has got her eye on her neighbor Bill.

Teacher-Student

Mr. Lewis is a favorite of many of the students at his school. He is a very popular history teacher, and also the basketball coach. A new student comes to the school with a troubled background. She has just transfered in, as she could not stay out of trouble at her former school. While Mr. Lewis attempts to help his new student, she see's the opportunity to possibly create some havoc in her new school.

Fiances Sister

Bill and his fiance Melissa have just gotten engaged and are headed to Melissa's family home to spend the week with her family to celebrate the engagement. Melissa's younger sister is in college, and is the bad girl of the family. She has always been the wild girl, and her and Melissa could not be more different. Melissa is nervous to bring Bill home, because she knows that her sister likes to push the buttons of the men that she is involved with. While at Melissa's parents house, Bill has to deal with her teasing little sister tempting him, trying to cause problems in her sisters seemingly perfect relationship.