You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hunted (m for f)  (Read 200 times)

Offline jacobjonTopic starter

Hunted (m for f)
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:16:36 AM »
A young, successful woman goes to bed in her own bed, but wakes up to find herself on a harsh alien world. Her only companion is an attractive young man who informs her that she has been taken from earth so that a handful of powerful aliens can hunt them for sport. The two of them work together to evade capture, but eventually she is taken. Once she is captured, she serves as a slave for one of the aliens, humiliating herself to please him however he desires. This treatment goes on for a few days until she wakes up to again find herself on a different alien environment with her human companion. The cycle repeats itself again and again.

I'm looking for something that would be 50% the two human characters struggling to survive and avoid capture in a harsh environment, slowly growing closer in the process. The other 50% would be her time as a captive of one of the aliens, acting as a slave, pet, or sometimes perhaps a toy to him. Advanced alien technology might be able to freeze her in place, make her serve as a decoration, or make her burn with desire. Lots of kinks could be worked out with a partner.

The twist would be that the alien captor and her human lover are the same being. The alien is capable of changing shapes and wishes to experience a romantic relationship and a master/slave relationship with a human female.

Offline Innocence

Re: Hunted (m for f)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:27:16 AM »
This is an interesting plot! Reminds me of a mixture of movies. Count me in =]