Multiple fandom requests [UPDATE: Looking for the Sunshine to my Gunpowder]

Started by ElegantlyDisastrous, November 19, 2012, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElegantlyDisastrous

Connections I am currently craving most:

• **Kensi Blye x Marty Deeks (NCIS:LA)
  • Arthur Pendragon x OC (Merlin)
  • Wonder Woman x (female) OC (Wonder Woman - DC)
  • Michiru x Haruka (Sailor Moon)
  • **Ed x Winry (FMA or FMAB)
  • Ed x OC (FMA or FMAB)
  • Damon Salvatore x Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
**MOST CRAVED

My fandoms:
  • DC/Marvel
  • True Blood
  • Sailor Moon
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • NCIS/Crime
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Merlin

NCIS
A Mission To Remember
Kensi and Deeks pose as a married couple in a perfect suburban neighborhood. After narrowly escaping a hit from a trained assassin team in the area, Kensi and Deeks are patching up each other's wounds, when they realize that 'posing' as a married couple, and escaping from a  near-death experience has left them with feelings. And at this point, they're more than willing to explore just what those feelings are and where they lead. Like Deeks always reminds them, there's no time like the present.

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman Plot
Up to date. Diana Prince is watching over the people, when she comes across someone unusual: Katrina Lynn. Kat isn't a typical human being. In fact, she's not entirely human being at all: she's 1/2 vampire. Diana and Kat team up to try and stop a serial killer, and the two grow closer together, as they grow closer to the killer.
At some point, Kat needs to feed, and Diana is the only person around for miles. It becomes a mildly erotic experience, which really seals the connection between the two women.

Sailor Moon
Michi x Ruka Plot
No one has ever really gone into depth with the relationship of Haruka and Michiru after they first met. I want to develop that story further. Like their first date, the first time discovering they are both senshi, meeting parents, moving in together, their first fight against a yuma together, etc. I want to really go in depth with their relationship and flesh it out so it's not just bits and pieces. Kind of inspired by a fanfic I once read (that I cannot remember the name of for the life of me) but Haruka's parents are very tough on her and give her and Michiru a hard time about being lesbians when Michi first meets him. I figure Michiru's parents are both gone so she's been living on her own until she meets Haruka and then after they get close, they can move in together.
Looking for someone to play Haruka Tenou (aka Sailor Uranus) and ACCURATELY capture her character and personality.

Fullmetal Alchemist
Ed & OC Plot
The OC is Katrina Roun. All Kat has known her entire life is military life. Her father spent his whole life as a 'dog of the military', serving and protecting the world of Amestris.
Kat grew up hearing stories of infamous State Alchemists and what they could do. She grew up in fear and awe of their abilities.
From a young age, Kat liked to play and pretend to be an alchemist, herself. When she was twelve, before her father left for the Great Rebellion, he gave her a book on Alchemy the size of a worldly encyclopedia. He told her that he believed she would one day be a great alchemist and would pass the State Exams with flying colors.
He never returned.
With grief of losing her only family member, Kat put away her book and all hopes and dreams of being an alchemist. She joined the military and quickly ascended as one of their most promising Lieutenants, fighting in the front lines.
Kat didn't even put a thought to Alchemy until she saw the Fullmetal Alchemist for the first time. She was sent out to fight with him one day and they instantly became close. They spent a couple years together fighting enemies and looking for a way for Ed and Al to retrieve their bodies.
Eventually, Kat was sent away in an attempt to weaken the Elric brothers.
Five years later she returns, looking for her former companions and looking to rejoin the forces of the Eastern Central Command center.
What I am looking for: We can either do the buildup of Kat and Edward getting to know each other and get close or we can skip to after her five year hiatus when she returns and finds Ed again. Of course, either way, their feelings will come into play (though if we're doing pre-leave, then they're going to be a lot more hidden as they develop).

Ed x Winry Plot
Basically just following Ed and Winry's adventures together and building on their relationship and feelings for one another. It can be either the original series or the Brotherhood series, I don't mind.

In these cases, I would play the female/OC.

I want a solid story line with lots of action but I want it to build up, leading to some good romance/smut. I'd love to discuss the story line before actually acting it out that way we can avoid awkward moments or lulls.

You can find my O&Os here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158035.0

TheWildcat

I'm interested in the FMA RP, but I'd like to hear your general outline and stats for your OC before we decide on the OC or Winry.
Rogue said I wasn't allowed to be the Lord of Teleportesis and Smegheaddery, so I'm still trying to find my proper title.

Mora

Quote from: jtaylor009 on November 19, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
I'm seeking four major roleplays

True Blood
Eric x Sookie
Eric x OC

Inuyasha
Inuyasha x Kagome

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon x OC

Fullmetal Alchemist
Edward x Winry
Edward x OC

In these cases, I would play the female/OC. My OC character will be the same every time save for her 'species'. In the case of the True Blood RP, she will be a half-vampire; for the FMA RP, she's a human with military background; for TWD RP, she's an ex-detective, but human nonetheless.

I want a solid story line with lots of action but I want it to build up, leading to some good romance/smut. I'd love to discuss the story line before actually acting it out that way we can avoid awkward moments or lulls.

Just some general rules:
1. God-moding is absolutely OUT OF THE QUESTION. Only I know what my character does/how she will react. Please don't make my character attack or die without talking it out with me, first.

2. I understand that we all have lives and RP is definitely not the top of a lot of our priorities but please don't make me sit for weeks on end waiting for you to reply. Similarly to above, if you are going to be on a hiatus or you know you cannot reply for a while - just let me know? Just a courtesy that I will extend to you as well.

3. Can't spell? No grammar? Bad punctuation? Really bad sentence structure? Don't make any sense? I won't bother. Typos are tolerated.

4. Absolutely NO ONE LINERS. I am a multi-para/novella RPer. I will do no less than three paragraphs. I have no maximum. If you're sending me a starter, I want a decent amount to work with. I don't want the whole thing to be back story and then one paragraph in the present. But, to give it more length, more back story is always welcomed! As long as you can balance it out with current action.

5. I like drama and action in my storylines, strengthens the RP and makes it more interesting. If you like a calm, docile story line, then I am probably not the right person for you.
I'd enjoy playing the Walking Dead one with you ^^

ElegantlyDisastrous

ElegantlyDisastrous

Completely revamped cravings and fandoms.

New ideas are always welcome!

ElegantlyDisastrous

SERIOUS update! In DIRE need of an Arthur Pendragon! Also accepting other roles, as always.