Looking for a Dark Lady of the Sith

Started by Teke, November 13, 2012, 07:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teke

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What if Padme had been force sensitive and had been the target of Darth Sidious.  What if she WAS Darth Sidious? Maybe she could corrupt young Anakin from both sides, playing the innocent temptress while during the day, and being a seductive femme fatale at night.  She would have to hide her identity, but the Force and technology can do amazing things to blind one's senses.

Or what if her daughter Leia was the one who was found by Obi-Wan, not Luke, and say that she was not as strong as her brother.  She turned and overthrew the Emperor with her father.  Now, as a Dark Lady of the Sith, she rules the galaxy with Vader.  A random Jedi, either a youngling from before the Jedi Temple was destroyed or more likely, one whom was trained in secret in the interveining years, looks to stop her and is caught.  Brought before Leia, she grows to like him and his defiance.

Fear, anger, pain... and of course, since this is E, I'm definitely looking for lust as well.  Just how does a Dark Lady of the Sith gain a new apprentice?

Please note that this is NOT a first come, first serve story.  Please PM me any ideas that you have and I'm almost up for starting more than one if multiple people are interested.
A&A

Merah

VERY interested... will pm you  a proposal on this!

NileGoddess

I'm a little tempted, but I'm not sure how much you are looking for on Star Wars knowledge, or if it has to be movie canon as you described.