You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Zoids Neo Century group recruitment drive  (Read 202 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Zoids Neo Century group recruitment drive
« on: November 12, 2012, 03:47:20 AM »
Hey fellow RPers,

I am the GM of the zoid group and this is to let you know we need an, for now, an undefined number of people. Rather, we would like more people. As stated, there is no limited on the number of people that can join, so do not be shy.

We are still in the starting stages were my character has yet to form his group. The plot takes place in the future of Zoids New Century Zero. My Co-GM, Pendarious is the Neo Backdraft group while I will be forming the Neo Guylos/Neo Imperial group with the soul intention of reviving the Empire of old. Your free to join either or group, or be a pilot that got mixed up in these two groups constant battles that rage as the Zoids Competition is going on or you can be an officer that works for the Zoids Battle Commission.

There is no clear victor, but that sums up the plot and were we currently are in it. If you have any questions/concerns. Please feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Re: Zoids Neo Century group recruitment drive
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »

If you want to see the OoC to ask questions and all. There is the link above.