You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:45:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Open for business (M seeking Dom Futa or F)  (Read 227 times)

Offline FarOneTopic starter

Open for business (M seeking Dom Futa or F)
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:30:54 AM »
Howdy, folks,

Don't get me wrong, I'm open to PMs about in depth story based plots (and will probs open a thread about it, at some point), but I'm also in the mood for some quick kink, y'know? So, here's what I have in mind. I love being an active member in the sexualization of a situation, but it's refreshing for my parter to also take some control. By Dom, then, I don't necessarily mean like BDSM domming, but just able to take control at time, and be controlled at other times. Anywho, I've been real into futa/t-girls recently and would love to be fucked by one/fuck one. That said, I'm of the generally straight breed, so ladies are always welcome.

I'm into well-described, all five senses hard-ass sex, with or without story.

Some of my favorite topics/settings:

I'm big into classing tabletop RPs and have therefore developed a love for the setting. Elves, wolves, dwarves, orcs, you name it. I can be a killa spell slinga, or a hardened mercenary.

Near future, distant future. You know the drill, discovering new planets. Small crew stuck on a tight ship. Aliens who would love nothing more than sticking their spinglespooshes in your dinglemord (I didn't even know I had a dinglemord!). Good stuff.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Nuff said. She and Ms Asahina are damn sexy.

Drop me a PM if you're down for quickies or longies in any of these topics. I'm pretty much game for anything.