You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 02:01:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Treasury of MetPublications  (Read 316 times)

Online LiliasTopic starter

A Treasury of MetPublications
« on: November 08, 2012, 03:41:12 PM »
The Metropolitan Museum of Art has made over 600 of their sumptuous, top-notch publications, including several out-of-print titles, available to the public. In different combinations, they can be read online (via redirect to GoogleBooks), downloaded as PDF (free) or printed-on-demand (if you absolutely, positively have to have that particular coffee-table book).

Go crazy - your time and bandwidth allowances are the limit! :-) (Most files are really big - fair warning.)

http://www.metmuseum.org/research/metpublications/all-available-titles

Offline Songbird

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Lady Lamia, Captive Princess, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Birdy-Bells, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "They're real, and they're spectacular!"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: A Treasury of MetPublications
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
*Falls to her knees and bows to Lilias* Lovely Lilias, thank you so, so, so much for this amazing resource! :D Gosh... where do I start? ;D