You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:23:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Girlfriend is a Superhero! (Or Villain...) (M LF F)  (Read 1834 times)

Offline RedMoonTopic starter

My Girlfriend is a Superhero! (Or Villain...) (M LF F)
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »
Introductions Are In Order!

Greetings, one and all!

RedMoon here again, with a new idea that I've been craving! I do have a general "Looking For" thread, where I list my various ideas (feel free to take a look!), but I find that when I add a new idea to it that I'm craving, I mostly just get responses for the other ideas that I'm less inclined to want. So! I have decided to throw up a new thread based on an idea which I've recently been craving.

Who am I? Well, I'm a relatively literate and (I think) somewhat creative male in my mid twenties. I'm between jobs as of writing this, so, I have some free time, and I'm in the mood to write. Do keep in mind, though, that once I start working again, my availability will shift. I try to post a few times a week, but, my posting rate (and post length) tends to vary based on... Well, life, really. I enjoy crafting worlds and writing stories as much as I enjoy the naughty stuff, so, I'm hoping to find a partner who I can work together with to write something fun.

On that note, I should go in to what I'm looking for in a partner. I have no preference as to your "IRL" gender, but, I do prefer to RP opposite female characters. I like the ladies! Your character, beyond that, is really up to you. I don't mind offering some input if you're curious about what kind of girls I like, but, I honestly find it to be more fun when you surprise me with your ideas. More exciting that way! As far as the kinky bits go, I'm pretty flexible. I have a large number of "Ons", not all of which are listed on my O/O page, and few "Offs", so I'm sure we'll be able to work out some stuff that will work for the both of us. I hate to say it, but I do REQUIRE literacy. I've tried to be flexible on this subject before, and it makes me feel like a real jerk to say it, but, I'm just not interested in writing with people who aren't good writers. I'm also going to have to ask that if you don't have much of a posting history that I can look over to get an idea of how you write, that you provide a writing sample as well. Again, I don't like being a jerk, but, I've had promising PMs in the past, only to find that the person in question did not follow through in the RP itself.

I'll go in to a little more detail on what I'd like shortly, but for now, lets' talk about the important stuff: What I'd actually like to RP!

The Plot

Currently, I'm looking for someone to RP a canon heroine or villain from the DC universe for some sexy and romantic fun. I have a few plot points in mind, depending on who your heroine/villain, which I will go over shortly. The focus of the RP would be the relationship between our two characters, their day-to-day life, and the conflicts and struggles (as well as the fun and adventure) that comes with trying to live a life of costumed crime/crimefighting while trying to maintain a relationship. It will be fairly open ended, and I'd enjoy hearing your ideas and contributions to the plot as things move along. While I don't require you to have an extensive knowledge of the DC universe or the characters involved, at least a passing familiarity would be a plus. While we'll be taking liberties here, a lot of the plot points and inspiration I'll be drawing from will be New 52 based. I even have digital issues of the comics at hand, should you wish to read up on the roles, and I'm more than willing to help out if you need some more familiarity with the characters and settings.

My character will depend somewhat on what character you'd like to play, but I have a few general idea. My first and foremost idea is just playing a regular guy, in sort of a reverse Spider-Man/MJ relationship. Alternately, I'd be willing to play a canon or original hero from the DC universe opposite your costumed beauty of choice. As I stated, this is all pretty open-ended, so, I'm flexible on what I'm looking for. Feel free to add your own ideas! That said, here are a few general plot points, and the girls I'm looking for.

Harley Quinn! Everyone's favorite, and very sexy psychotic clown-girl. As per the events of the New 52, the Joker has vanished without a word to her, leaving poor Harley rather lost and alone, a bit directionless without the object of her crazed obsession to fawn over and obey. The remnants of Joker's gang are still present, though splintered and similarly directionless. My basic premise would be for him to stumble upon poor Harley getting in to some trouble with a few angry ex-Joker Gang goons, who blame her for their current predicament and are planning to get some payback. My character (hero in his secret identity or regular guy) would stumble across the scene as she's being injured/molested, and help her out. He recognizes her, of course, knows she's a villain and murderer, but he can't let the poor girl be beaten or raped like that. He helps her out, fends off the thugs long enough to get her in to a car, and flees the scene with her (conscious or otherwise). He knows he can't take her to a hospital, as she would be immediately arrested. He also knows she probably deserves this. Still, he can't help but pity the girl, so alone, lost, and injured. He brings her home and begins to nurse her to health, and things go from there...

It will be a constant struggle for my character, knowing the horrible things she's done, her psychotic obsession with a mass murderer, the police and various superheroes hunting for her, knowing he should turn her in. Yet, he sees that side of her that just needs to be loved, and he can't bring himself to do so, and over time, they grow closer. Things will be further complicated, of course, when the Joker eventually returns...

Kara! The lovely Supergirl. When Kara first comes to Earth, she doesn't have the benefit of being taken in by a kind and loving family like her cousin did. Lost, alone, possibly naked, unable to speak the language, and now possessing new and unimaginable power, she's terrified by the new world that surrounds her, and by what she's become. Those who have seen the animated film Superman and Batman: Apocalypse will get a good frame of reference, the lovely little teenager wandering about and accidentally causing destruction until she's picked up by her cousin. In our scenario, however, that won't be so quick to happen (unless you'd perfer me to play Superman, in which case it will! A little love between cousins never hurt anyone!). Kara will be wandering about lost and afraid when a kind stranger (hero in disguise or otherwise) and takes her in. He brings her home, unaware of her nature, to try and help her, assuming she's some lost foreigner who has been mugged or raped.

The two spend some time together, growing closer despite the language barriers, but Kara's powers are slowly developing. Perhaps in a moment of passion, she accidentally injures her new friend/lover, her powers going out of control as she begins to wreak accidental havoc. Cue the timely arrival of Superman! Her experienced cousin appears to save the day, whisking her off to a place where she can do no harm, and educates her about her powers.

Cut to several months later. Kara is trained up, educated, and wearing a sexy costume! Her benefactor, whom she has been thinking about, has recovered, and she approaches him again, feeling guilty about the injuries she has caused. From there, who knows what may happen! Drama, romance, sexiness, adventure and more!

Batgirl! As played by Barbara Gordon.

Barbara has always been my favorite Batgirl. It's not just the red hair (I do love redheads), it's her personality! She's fun, outgoing, adorably cute, sexy, intelligent, and so much more! As per the New 52, she has just regained use of her legs, and is getting back in to costume. Eager to prove herself again, she has thrown herself in to the crimefighting arena, only to find out that she may be recovered physically, but she's still a little rusty, and has some emotional issues to work through. As in the comics, Barbara has a paralyzing fear of guns resulting from the incident in The Killing Joker, where she was shot and paralyzed by the Joker. Needless to say, this causes some problems during her crime-fighting endeavors, and she finds herself in a spot of trouble when a thug with a gun causes her to momentarily freeze, allowing the other goons to get the drop on her.

My character, costumed hero or plainclothes regular Joe, witnesses the scene and swoops in to help, either beating up the thugs in the former case, or just waving a gun around to hold them off while he helps her escape. Not knowing what else to do, he brings poor Barbara home to bandage her up, and help her through her ensuing breakdown.

From there, the RP will focus on their relationship, helping Barbara work through her issues as they grow closer. Of course, when the Joker returns, she's going to have even more problems, and emotional trauma to work through.

Cassandra Cain, the Black Bat!

Formerly Batgirl, Cassandra has a troubled past. Raised and trained as an assassin, a pure killing machine, the poor girl has little idea how to do anything but fight and kill. Mute, illiterate, and unable to express herself, Cassandra has devoted her life to fighting for the good guys now. The meeting could go a number of ways depending on my character, but, after that, the two will have to work at their budding relationship, with her inability to communicate, and fear of being close to others. Not as fully fleshed out as the others, but the character is such fun I had to include her!

And finally, my second favorite redhead, Poison Ivy!

Like Cassandra, this idea won't be as fully fleshed out, but, there are plenty of opportunities, and she's such a fun and sexy character that I felt the need to include her. Ivy has always seen humans as tools to use, threats to her beloved plants, unthinking monsters that just want to destroy nature. She's more than accustomed to lying and manipulating, taking advantage of men to get what she wants. Maybe things even start off that way! But as things progress, she might start to feel that this time is a little different... Can she handle that, or will she take her usual path of manipulation and deceit?

---

All of the ideas presented here are just bare-bones guidelines. If you want something different, let me know! I'm happy to cook up something else with you. Again, let me know what your preference is for my character, and we'll have some fun!

The Details

So, that's the general idea for the RP. Here are some things I'd like to see included.

Romance - This is the key, and what I'd like to see the RP built on. I'm really craving some good romance!
Story - I'd like to have a partner here that's willing to contribute to the progress of the story overall. I don't mind moving things along, but, feel free to inject your own ideas!
Costumes - Though, I suppose this goes without saying in a Superhero-themed RP...
Mess - I love to make a mess. Lots of saliva, juices, cum, etc.
Other Kinks - That's about all I can think of to include, actually. Kinks aren't really central to the plot, so, just let me know what else you'd like to see included!

I'm willing to conduct this RP over PMs or a thread, so, let me know what your preference is. I prefer to be contacted by PM, so, please do send me a message! If you're feeling up to it, I adore interesting PMs. It really brightens up my day to get a response that has some thought and feeling put in to it, not just "Hey I want to RP." Not really necessary, but, I'm more likely to notice those who use a few extra words.

That's about all I can think of for now, so, thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:42:03 AM by RedMoon »

Re: My Girlfriend is a Superhero! (Or Villain...) (M LF F)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:05:26 PM »
Ack! I just realized I listed PMs and IMs as my methods of choice, rather than PMs and threads. So, that's changed now. Apologies to those of you who were mislead, but, I am indeed looking for thread-based RPs for this!

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
Corrected a few things I noticed... And to clarify, I'm mostly looking for the heroines I listed: Batgirl, Supergirl, or in the villain's case, Harley. Thanks!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 01:47:41 PM »
Quick update: Cassandra Cain might be a fun replacement for Barbara, given her nature. Maybe we can work something out there, for those that know her!

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
A few minor changes. Really craving a Harley scene, and I have some plot points in mind! PM me if you're interested and would like the details.

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »
A bit of a complete overhaul of this ad! Pictures and plot seeds have been added. Take a look!

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
A few minor updates. Still looking!

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 08:42:22 AM »
A couple of updates to get the thread back in to shape.