You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:52:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Interest Check] REDLINE: The Fastest Race In Space  (Read 240 times)

Offline MzHydeTopic starter

[Interest Check] REDLINE: The Fastest Race In Space
« on: November 07, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
Set in the far future, REDLINE is the galaxy's biggest and deadliest illegal road race, only held every five years at a secret location not unveiled until practically the last minute. Anything goes in this daring, no-holds barred race to the finish. Weapons? Check. Insane vehicles? Check. Aliens? Check. Gambling? Check. The race is a destructive, highly competitive, highly dangerous romp through some of the galaxies most dangerous places. Imagine F-Zero: The Movie, and you took a hit of acid on the way to the theatre. It's weird, it's wild, it's crazy, and it's going to blow your mind to the back of the auditorium! What I'm looking for are some brave RPer's interested in the greatest race in space. With enough interest, I'm going to get to work on filling out this topic, creating a little bit of a narrative to go with our race, and a simple dice system so we can have a 'real' race where nobody knows who's going to win until the very end!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:32:32 PM by MzHyde »

Offline Cryptonoms

Re: [Interest Check] REDLINE: The Fastest Race In Space
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:09:38 AM »
Seems like a pretty cool concept, and who doesn't love battle hot wheels in space? I am interested to hear more, and what you plan to do with it!

Offline Prince Truhan

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:44:42 AM »
I'm interested as well

Offline CmdrRenegade

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:48:06 PM »
"GORI RIDER MOTHERF*BEEEEEEEEEP.....!!!!"

Color me interested as well.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:49:33 PM by CmdrRenegade »

Offline MzHydeTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 05:51:03 PM »
Thanks for the interest, but due to not enough interested players this is closing.