You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 12:02:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Editing Ons & Offs?  (Read 305 times)

Offline Misty ZephyrsTopic starter

Editing Ons & Offs?
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
I want to edit my Ons & Offs (Role Play Preferences), but can't remember how to get into edit mode.  If I click on the link in any of the Ons and Offs System help threads, I just get taken to a blank form.  I really don't want to do everything all over again.  :P  Am I missing something?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Editing Ons & Offs?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:25 AM »
Click the Ons & Offs tab at the very top of the page.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:12:13 AM »
Thanks.  And also, I feel like a total retard.  It was the right page.  I need more coffee...

Click the Ons & Offs tab at the very top of the page.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 09:38:57 AM »
I've been here three years and there are times when I just can't get something to work and it's "facepalm" time for me, too.  I answered your question twice - once wrong and badly and deleted that and then the one above. 

Just remember - click "Submit" when you are done editing or it won't show up.  Don't ask how I know, okay? ;D

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »
LOL, thanks for your help an understanding.  :D  I did manage to remember to hit "submit".  *goes for more coffee*