The Canterbury Tales RP idea (M/M)

Started by sirtree, November 05, 2012, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirtree

Ok for the first RP I would like to pair up the pardoner known for being a seller of counterfeit goods, a truly evil if effeminate man he is able to preach with the best of them but unlike moral preachers of his time this man is only in it for the money. Greed is his down fall, and even worst he admits it preaches about how evil it is but chooses to continue his spree of lies and money making. He therefore is a greedy evil man that loves tricking others out of money yet in my minds eye he looks nice to the eye he wears costly cloth he drinks well and he always is wanting more. Therefore when he decides he wants the Knight to stay with him forever he is not inclined to take "no" for a answer forcing the Knight to please him by whatever means he wishes to take. (This can be rather extreme so we should talk over what we wish to happen here) The less than lucky Knight is while a Man at arms seeing much war is truly a moral man as well as a manly man unlike the Pardoner. He has fought for glory and fame and respected the church unlike the Pardoner and he is a person that seems oddly enough to dislike conflict.

Now this is a a base idea we can adjust it make it very extreme to a bit lighter regardless please PM me if you wish to talk it over.

sirtree