You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:38:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gunstar Autochthonia (Exalted AU)  (Read 12183 times)

Offline RivedaTopic starter

Re: Gunstar Autochthonia (Exalted AU)
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »
Dealing with severe personal issues.

See my A&A.

Offline Keelan

« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
Um... is there room for one more?  Someone turned me here because I mentioned how much fun it'd be to play a Space Marine in Exalted ^_^

Given the abundance of Solars, I was thinking either Sidereal or even Dragonblood, something that has me in some sort of advanced magitech armor regularly (any chance I can convince you to let me have Crane Style Martial Art in an armor-OK version?)  Still working things out, but just wanted to make sure that this was still open first...

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2012, 11:11:57 AM »
Sadly, Riveda had to cancel this due to some personal issues.

Offline Krule

« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2012, 11:41:38 AM »
Hmm..if Riveda can't do it, is  anyone considering the possibility of picking this up as ST?  I'd almost be willing, but would prefer to play over being ST... that assumes that Riveda doesn't plan to pick this up later down the road.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:45:34 AM by Krule »

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »
I would also wish soemone picks this up as ST. Perhaps then get my char in if they do not have probs with it :P.

Offline Krule

« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2012, 10:35:00 AM »
Alright... I've considered it, and I'm willing to do this, but I really should make it my own style.. there are some things that I want to do slightly differently, and a few of them with regards to character generation.

I'm uncertain if I should start a new thread.. and perhaps a link to it from here, or not.. interest and preference?

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
Definite interest.  I don't think Riveda would mind your using this thread, but if we have to make brand new characters, starting a new thread would probably be best.

Offline Keelan

« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2012, 10:39:51 AM »
Alright... I've considered it, and I'm willing to do this, but I really should make it my own style.. there are some things that I want to do slightly differently, and a few of them with regards to character generation.

I'm uncertain if I should start a new thread.. and perhaps a link to it from here, or not.. interest and preference?
I would recommend a new thread, just to keep things clean and clear for everything. That's my two cents :3

Offline Krule

« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
Point made, so be it, check here folks: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159217.0