You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:57:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pimp My Ride?  (Read 710 times)

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

Pimp My Ride?
« on: May 25, 2008, 02:12:01 PM »
People have all sorts of fetishes.  Some people are turned on by furries.  Some people are turned on by hermaphrodites.  Some people are turned on by shoe loss.  And apparently some people are turned on by cars, motorcycles, boats, and engines.

Caution: Some of the following sites might not be safe for work.

(Really.) - Karnautrahl - 30 - Male - UK

Karnautrahl's blog

My other Car Loving blog

Man admits 'having sex' with 1,000 cars

Personally, I don't think that I'd have a problem with an individual who was attracted to cars and whatnot.  I guess that I'm not a mechaphile myself, but the notion of mechaphilia doesn't disgust me, per se.  What are your opinions?  Has anybody here gotten funky with a tailpipe?

Offline Starr69

Re: Pimp My Ride?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 07:44:30 PM »
You know, I love my car, but I don't... love my car.

For me I can't love things that can't love me back. Not cars, not tanks, not the IRS.. okay, maybe my computers. But still....

Offline The Overlord

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:27:03 PM »
Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars, how exactly does one go about such a thing? Do you get it in the tailpipe? Because I was thinking if you're married you better be sure the wife hasn't taken the car out earlier that evening, because boy are you going get a surprise.  :o

Offline Bliss

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »
Frottage. *nodnod*