You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:36:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Message Drafts  (Read 329 times)

Offline SilverTopic starter

• S' Lovely Iridescent Wife | D's 'Gangster' Wifey | Enigmatic Thoughtful Conundrum ♡
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Where Schories Inspires ♡ Deep within Dreams and Winegum ♡
  • No matter where I go... here I am...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Message Drafts
« on: November 01, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »
I apologize if this has been brought up before.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever thought about adding an option to the messages, the option to save a written out message as a draft if a person wasn't ready to send it as of yet. Could be helpful with planning group games or brainstorming so you could save and add more before sending it out rather than spamming with message after message.

Just a thought.

*curtsies*

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Message Drafts
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:15 PM »
What I usually do is send the PM to myself and save it under a label I've created for that purpose.

You might want to leave a suggestion in the New CMS: Feature Request Thread for Veks to review as he is working on new programming for the site.