Looking for wives, mothers, prostitutes and deceitful neighbours.

Started by Itsallgoodfun, October 31, 2012, 02:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

Hi,

I've had the following ideas and wondered if there was anyone who would like to take part?

A young couples need to spice things up.

This RP is based around a very young couple who have been having sex for a while now, and being young they are finding it more and more difficult to find new and truly exciting things to do with each other. They are extremely adventurous when it comes to sex, and although they are looking for this new thing, they definitely still have an incredible sex life. As a natural sub, the girl friend will always bend to her boyfriends desires willingly (apart from when they RP a rape scene) and her strong minded boyfriend likes it that way.

Being completely open with each other, they both realise that they would be interested and willing to include a third person into their relationship. They want to be fair to each other so they decide to split a deck of cards and the highest card gets to decide what sex this person will be. They agree that the winner gets to also decide who that person will be, and the other person will help get that person involved no matter who they are.

Unbeknown to his girl friend, he has had a crush on her mother from day one. So he fixed the deck so that he can't lose. Once he wins, he announces who their third member shall be...

My thoughts are that the girlfriend should be extremely sub, so that when he does tell her who she wants, she doesn't fight the decision at all. She will be anxious about it, but all her thoughts are about pleasing her man. The mother will more than likely be single, and in some desperate need of a man. The daughter will then help seduce her, and a new interesting relationship will begin.

A gift for my man.

A similar vein to the RP above, there is a young couple who have been together for some amount of time. There sex life is fairly extreme at times, and recently they have been discussing the possibility of a threesome with another woman.

The background is that our male character comes from a rough background where his mother was no where to be seen most of his life. He lived with her until he was 15, but she was completely abscent in his life. She wasn't a particularly bad person, but she had got pregnant at an extremely young age and wasn't equipped to deal with having a son. However, his life had turned around when he met his girlfriend. She came from an extremely wealthy family who understood his background and didn't hold it against him. When they had both gotten old enough, they allowed him to live at their house, and he was like their son.

The girlfriend is completely head over heels in love with her man, and is willing to do anything to keep him happy. Her exceptional appetite for sex definitely helps with this, plus every now and then she will have an idea that even shocks her boyfriend.

The idea I have is that they decide to hire a prostitute to live out their threesome fantasy. As a surprise for her man, the girl friend covers his eyes and face so he can't see what is happening. It isn't until they are long into the session that he removes the blind fold to reveal that the prostitute is in fact his estranged mother.

However, there is also a potential with this RP to have it so the girl friend knew exactly who she was bringing to the bedroom. She had done her homework and found his mother a long time ago. When she realised she was a prostitute, wheels started turning in her head and she had the wicked idea of bringing the woman into their bed.

To fix a marriage

This RP is about a young married couple who have reached a point in there relationship where things have fallen into a bit of a rut. The husband has told his wife that if something doesn't happen... and soon, he will leave her. The wife is mortified at the thought of losing the man she absolutely adores and would do anything for. She is an extremely subordinate character and will naturally fall into line with what her husband asks of her. But on this occasion she decides to try and take matters into her own hands.

Seeking the help of a new friend, she decides to introduce a new element to their relationship that he would never  forget. But what she doesn't know is that this new friend of hers had her own agenda. She just wanted her new friends husband all to herself.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

Added "To Fix a Marriage"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

My story ideas
O&O's