You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:13:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: Space Shenanigans of the Stupidly Rich  (Read 2871 times)

Offline GiftsUngiven

Re: Interest Check: Space Shenanigans of the Stupidly Rich
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2012, 09:56:43 PM »
I don't suppose you have room for one down on his luck, poor as dirt, but rather charismatic con artist?

(if you don't its totally ok, I just figured I would ask)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:00:37 PM by GMorris »

Offline RivedaTopic starter

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »
I don't suppose you have room for one down on his luck, poor as dirt, but rather charismatic con artist?
Depends on how he came aboard. He'd have to be posing as a servant or a crew member.

Offline GiftsUngiven

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
Depends on how he came aboard. He'd have to be posing as a servant or a crew member.
More likely than not he'd actually be working as a servant, you have to eat somehow, no? I wonder if any of the rich people need a servant...

Offline RivedaTopic starter

« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2012, 05:22:23 PM »
Bad news.

I don't think I can run this game.

I've assessed just how much time I've put into prepping for various games, online and off, over the past week, and it's not a pace I can sustain over the long haul. Given the need to teach at least the basics of the Third Imperium setting to new players, to generate a bunch of planets for the characters to visit, etc., this is clearly the most demanding game I am running; it's also one of the two newest, therefore easiest to sacrifice without disappointing people too much.

I was looking forward to seeing what you all would get up to in the big bad galaxy, and I know you were too. My deepest apologies. Perhaps we can play together sometime in the future.

I am locking this thread. Commiserations and recriminations via PM please.