Do you believe? (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, October 29, 2012, 05:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

This idea is flexible but please do not post here if you are interested or have suggestions. Now without further delay here's my idea....

In the present day there are two kinds of people. Those who believe in aliens and the otherworldly and those who don't. There are all sorts of people who try to prove or disprove their existence. In rural areas of the US there are all sorts of reports of crop circles and strange phenomena. One particular night a man (you) goes outside to investigate. What he finds is a small woman unconcious in the woods but there's no signs to tell how she got there. After getting to know each other they fall in love but soon he finds out she's not from this planet. She was an alien but if someone found out she'd be taken for experimenting. Now he has to make a decision. Keep his love and hide her secret or take the money and tell her goodbye. It was a tough choice given the amount of money one could recieve from such a find.

I'm thinking that the man would obviously be single and living alone but perhaps even be one trying to prove or disprove alien (or supernatural) existence. She could be an alien like above or a ghost in a home your character decided to move into. **inspired by Halloween cartoons. Happy Halloween!**
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204