You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 20, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MBTI Personality Types  (Read 21721 times)

Offline Question MarkTopic starter

MBTI Personality Types
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:54:21 AM »
Take the test, find out your personality type!

I discovered the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator a year or so ago.  It's helped me grow as a person and better understand myself as an individual.  Learning about the various types and analyzing my own (INTP) has become a huge hobby of mine.  It's scary how much insight this test can give you into your own head!

Some potential discussion topics:
-Share your results!  For bonus points, spoiler your result and encourage other people to guess!
-Discuss the validity of the test.  Is it accurate?  Reliable?  Foolproof?  Does your result make sense¿
-What interesting things have you learned about yourself via MBTI?
-Share resources and websites that are relevant

Offline James Moriarty

Re: MBTI Personality Types
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 12:08:32 PM »
I really like the idea of people guessing each other's results!  Though in that case, it would require a group of people who more or less know each other to join in the fun.  Hm.

I've taken this test and its ilk many times over the past decade.  I almost always end up in one of two buckets.  I won't reveal which in case we do a guessing game >:)

JM

Offline Starlequin

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
You're an INTJ, aren't you? ;)

Offline Will

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 05:42:36 PM »
There are quite a few INTJs on E, judging by some of the past threads on the subject.  Kind of surprising, given that they're only supposed to make a very small percentage of the general population.

Offline Moraline

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
E is a specialty website so it naturally attracts certain personality types. Not to mention applicants are filtered/screened by those same personality types.

It's a bit like going into a store that sells instruments and being surprised that their are so many musicians and wannabe musicians.

Offline James Moriarty

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 08:14:40 PM »
I agree with Moraline -- I imagine that while INTJs are not highly represented (they are least represented, tied with INFPs), they are drawn to places where they thrive.  Thus, Elliquiy is not a sufficiently random sample, and will skew towards certain types.

And it's funny.  Today I came out as INFP -- normally in the past, I did come out as borderline INTJ.  So it goes back and forth a bit, depending.

Offline Will

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 08:20:50 PM »
E is a specialty website so it naturally attracts certain personality types. Not to mention applicants are filtered/screened by those same personality types.

It's a bit like going into a store that sells instruments and being surprised that their are so many musicians and wannabe musicians.

Well, it's not exactly like that, because E doesn't advertise specifically for INTJs.  It makes sense that specific personality types would be drawn to a community that caters to specific interests; I just found it interesting that INTJs, specifically, were part of that demographic.

Offline Missy

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 08:48:40 PM »
    You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

so ISFP?

Offline Starlequin

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 09:46:23 PM »
I think if you have a preference for the first in each set (however marginal), that would indicate you as (borderline) INTJ, MC. Welcome to the club, your blazer is in the mail. :P

Offline Missy

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 01:48:45 AM »
Oh I was reading it wrong, INTJ is right

Offline Merah

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 02:08:43 AM »
INTJ is always right.

;)

Offline Fenrisulfr

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
Another INTJ here.

I'm not that surprised of the over representation of INTx here at E. considering we generally won't bother by the molds, pattern and boxes of the rest of the polulation; forum based discussions and interaction is generally fit our preferred way of communicating; usually have a "rich inner world" so a place to write stories sounds perfect...

Probably a few other good reasons why a place like E. draws quite a few of us here.

Offline Oreo

• Centurion ~Clotho~ ~ALWAYS HUGGABLE~ Doddering Ailurophile ^_^
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • You little rebel...I like you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 09:29:06 AM »
Normally I get an INFJ result, but this time it came up ISFJ. However, my score on the Intuitive versus Sensing last time was 58%. Close to borderline.

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
INTJ all the way. But as said, it's kind of a birds of a feather thing.

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »
When I took it in 2008, I got ENTJ (1/75/12/78). Out of sheer curiosity, I took it again and got ENFJ (11/38/38/78). I'm just sort of bombing around right now... I might try taking it again after I've just written a highly analytical paper or put together a bunch of statistics and see if the F flips back to T.

Heh. Mr. Trieste is ESFJ (11/50/75/56). And he does not like this test. ::)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:44:02 PM by Trieste »

Offline Starcry

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »
INFJ

Introvert(50%)  iNtuitive(25%)  iNtuitive  Feeling(50%)  Judging(17%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (50%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (17%)

:o

Offline Merah

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 06:43:48 PM »
I've always been an INTJ in the past... however, I was also always conflicted/depressed/unhappy in the past. In the past couple years, a lot has changed for me. Today the test shows me as a clear INTP, and I must say, I'm much happier this way! I think I grew up internalizing a lot of the Judging-type values as superior, and it took me a while to realize that I'm happier being more Perceiving.

So much for my coveted membership in the INTJ club. Damn, Mastermind sounded so much cooler than Architect!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:49:25 PM by Merah »

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
I've always been an INTJ in the past... however, I was also always conflicted/depressed/unhappy in the past. In the past couple years, a lot has changed for me. Today the test shows me as a clear INTP, and I must say, I'm much happier this way! I think I grew up internalizing a lot of the Judging-type values as superior, and it took me a while to realize that I'm happier being more Perceiving.

So much for my coveted membership in the INTJ club. Damn, Mastermind sounded so much cooler than Architect!

The INTP is also known as the Thinker and the Eccentric Genius.  We're a very small club (1% of population), but we only accept the best.  :)

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »
INFP here, with ISFP a close second.  Not surprising, as I'm an artist ;).

Offline Oniya

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »
I was tested by an actual psych-doctor, and they determined I was INFP  I'm probably close on the E/I scale, and I do show a lot more E tendencies online, but offline I'm fairly solidly I.

Offline Beorning

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 02:18:08 AM »
I took this test when I was 20 - I remember that I turned out to be an INFP. Which seemed to be accurate at that time. Today, I turned out to be a ISFJ... and the description seems accurate, too.

I guess it's because I grew to be a little more conservative in these last few years...

EDIT: An interesting fact about ISFJs (according to http://www.personalitydesk.com/isfj) - there are much more female ISFJs than male ISFJs. I *knew* I should've been born a woman!  >:(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:39:22 AM by Beorning »

Offline Moraline

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »
I forgot to post my results earlier but I was, INTJ as well.

I don't really trust tests like this. They give people a false sense of personality. I asked someone about it they said they are unreliable at best and are only used as part of a larger over all analysis to get a clearer picture of a person's personality type.

Simple questionnaires like that are the kind of thing used for self evaluations and grad students to use to draft up rough statistical analysis with wide margins of error.

Your own personal view of the world around you at any given moment is tainted by current life events and emotions. It causes you to judge certain situations in differing ways.

It's exactly like asking a person if they are "ever late for appointments or meeting friends," and they say to you "I'm never late."

Meanwhile, everyone in that persons circle of friends knows that it's not true. They see that person be late all the time. 

The issue is that the person that was asked doesn't perceive themselves as being late and feels that it only happens to them "once in a long while." 

That same person when asked a year later may be at a different point in their life and agree that "yes, they are often late because of various things." Etc...

Self perception is far to often tainted for reliable self-analysis. You might be better off, if you filled out that questionnaire and had a friend help you answer some of the questions on yourself. This would help people to see how others view what your doing. It might bring about a much broader sense of self awareness and clearer picture of your own personality.

Offline Oniya

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 09:56:16 AM »
With the professional questionnaire, there are a lot of 'repeat' questions, phrased in a different manner, to factor in that sort of thing.  For example, someone might react differently to 'I'm never late' and 'I'm always on time' even though the statement is logically equivalent.

Offline ExisD

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
Two years ago I took the professional test courtesy of my college.

The results I received were a dominant and very distinct E and an auxiliary, also very distinct, T. S/N was very close though P was also very distinct.

In the end I was ENTP and I felt that this was an accurate assessment given my understanding of the types.

While not always accurate the test did make a lot of group work significantly easier since everyone knew their type. We used it to easily explain our preferences in regards to brainstorming, group dynamics, and information gathering in ways that everyone understood.

I think, at least for the purposes of what I've used the types for, the E-I spectrum wound up being the most important because it most directly related to how someone tends to gain their energy and deal with their social interactions. The knowledge made sure that I didn't run roughshod over my friends while they were busy formulating thoughts and still processing information. At the same time it also let them understand that when I'm randomly spewing out ideas not all of them are serious, but I made decisions most easily by bouncing them off of other people no matter how inane they are.

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 02:03:17 PM »
Got ISTJ here, so I guess I'm a maverick among E-ers.

78%, 25%, 38%, 11%.

Offline Greenthorn

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 02:27:05 PM »
We did this a long time ago  ;)

To see who is what from back then, check out MBTI Types ad Who's What.

Offline Trieste

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 03:56:06 PM »
Those of us who did it the first time around have been comparing old results with recent results.  :-)

Offline Sure

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
I'm ENTJ. About... seven or so years back, I think it was, I was INTJ. Maybe I'm getting more social or somesuch?

Offline Moon Raven

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 04:39:44 PM »
The last three times I've done the test, I've ended up with INTP twice and INTJ once.  That was all a few years ago, so I'd be curious to see if I've developed along new lines given that my job has put me into more and more contact with people that I used to in the past!

Offline Trieste

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »
I'm ENTJ. About... seven or so years back, I think it was, I was INTJ. Maybe I'm getting more social or somesuch?

*eyes Sure suspiciously* You copied my answers? :P

Offline Merah

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:09 PM »
We did this a long time ago  ;)

To see who is what from back then, check out MBTI Types ad Who's What.

So, we have an overabundance of Counselors and Masterminds... No wonder we're good at planning and plotting stuff together.

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ’till you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 07:48:45 PM »
INFJ once again.

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Though I do find the test's questions somewhat odd and open for interpretation. There were a few were I'd pick a third option. I don't believe a person is as black and white as the test's questions leave room for.

Offline Oniya

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 07:52:34 PM »
The professional version has that annoying five-point scale (Strongly agree, Agree, Undecided, Disagree, Strongly disagree.)

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ’till you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 07:54:52 PM »
That would have been more to my liking.

Offline NightRabbit

• "Call Me Mr. Benzadrine, But Don't Let The Doctor In, I Want To Blow Off Steam..."
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Location: In the Forest of My Mind, Looking for the Light of a Dream
  • "Give Me A Pen..."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »
I usually get INFJ but this time around I got ISFJ through the test given at my college. A lot of it feels accurate but some of it doesn't quite fit me. I guess I would count as borderline in the iNtuitive/Sensing portion. Go figure. XD

Offline Oreo

• Centurion ~Clotho~ ~ALWAYS HUGGABLE~ Doddering Ailurophile ^_^
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • You little rebel...I like you.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
Two years ago I took the professional test courtesy of my college.

The results I received were a dominant and very distinct E and an auxiliary, also very distinct, T. S/N was very close though P was also very distinct.

In the end I was ENTP and I felt that this was an accurate assessment given my understanding of the types.

While not always accurate the test did make a lot of group work significantly easier since everyone knew their type. We used it to easily explain our preferences in regards to brainstorming, group dynamics, and information gathering in ways that everyone understood.

I think, at least for the purposes of what I've used the types for, the E-I spectrum wound up being the most important because it most directly related to how someone tends to gain their energy and deal with their social interactions. The knowledge made sure that I didn't run roughshod over my friends while they were busy formulating thoughts and still processing information. At the same time it also let them understand that when I'm randomly spewing out ideas not all of them are serious, but I made decisions most easily by bouncing them off of other people no matter how inane they are.

I find that interesting. I have often used the basic types when creating characters. I had trouble getting to the heart of their personalities and a study of MBTI Types really helped.

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
I find that interesting. I have often used the basic types when creating characters. I had trouble getting to the heart of their personalities and a study of MBTI Types really helped.

I like to do this too.

Offline Amelita

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 06:55:07 AM »
Hah, interesting thread. I've never heard of this test before but I took it and can't say the results surprised me much ::)

extroversion over introversion 89%
intuition over sensing 25%
feeling over thinking 62%
perceiving over judging 44%

makes me a ENFP. This time around anyway.

edit:
Ha! Looked at that older thread and saw this means Champion xD I rather liked the description of it, not sure whether it applies to me or not ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:02:28 AM by Amelia »

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2012, 10:15:30 AM »
Your own personal view of the world around you at any given moment is tainted by current life events and emotions. It causes you to judge certain situations in differing ways.

That same person when asked a year later may be at a different point in their life and agree that "yes, they are often late because of various things." Etc...

+1

The test gave me ENFP (11%, 62%,38%, 28%), that's the first time I've ever been an E not an I - funky.  So, Amelia, you aren't the only one.

Offline Amelita

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »
we sure do look the part at the moment anyway ;)

Offline Iniquitous

• Mirror Mirror who's the fairest bitch in all the land? | Diva of the Damned | Patron Saint of Blankies, Tea, & Biscuits
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • I'm the bad bitch; the bitch you'll never know
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
ISTJ

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 04:33:12 PM by Iniquitous Opheliac »

Offline cloudysky

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2012, 07:04:20 PM »
I flip between INFJ and INTJ over time.

Offline Braioch

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2012, 09:32:36 PM »
ENFJ....

Huh, apparently one of the least common types....

And also the type most likely to believe in a higher power...well isn't that ironic?

xD

Offline Oniya

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »
Hm... Just looking at the categories, I think I can see it.  Does it say anything in the INFJ's about spiritual beliefs?  It seems to me that Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving categories would be more keen to go with the 'show me proof' crowd.  I'm not so sure that Introversion v. Extroversion would influence that as much.  Oh, and 'most likely' doesn't always mean much. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:50:10 PM by Oniya »

Offline Braioch

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2012, 07:06:08 AM »
I can see what you're aiming at with that, which amuses me because I'm certainly of the 'annnnnddd...proof?' crowd.

And no, I didn't look up the Introverted side of things with the rest of that acronym in place.

Offline Oniya

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2012, 10:53:21 AM »
Are your numbers near the center of the scale on any of those three?  A low or marginal preference could possibly change back and forth.  (I vaguely remember my 'I' was a low-to-moderate preference, back when I took it.  I'm much more 'E' online.)

Offline Braioch

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
Everything but my Extroverted was low to Moderate I believe

Offline Oniya

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 01:04:33 PM »
*nods*  Not a shrink, but that probably explains why you're not in that 'most likely to' category.  I'd bet that under a different set of circumstances, some of those lows might flip to the other side, the way my 'I' flips to 'E' on occasion.

Offline Misty Zephyrs

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 02:04:33 PM »
I've known mine for quite a while:  INFP (external link).  No matter which personality test I've taken, I always come out the same.   It's a tough personality type to be, I've discovered.  I've even come across a blog titled "Surviving INFP".  Go figure.  What really sucks is being someone with ADHD who is introverted.  :P  But, hey.  There are things about my personality I wouldn't change for anything.  :-)

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »
I've known mine for quite a while:  INFP (external link).  No matter which personality test I've taken, I always come out the same.   It's a tough personality type to be, I've discovered.  I've even come across a blog titled "Surviving INFP".  Go figure.  What really sucks is being someone with ADHD who is introverted.  :P  But, hey.  There are things about my personality I wouldn't change for anything.  :-)

Agreed.  Understanding myself as an INTP has done wonders for my self-esteem.  I'm damn proud of my type; I wouldn't change it for anything.

Offline joannie

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 06:28:32 PM »
Architect=INTP  (professionally administered)

joannie
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:30:26 PM by joannie »

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 07:14:44 PM »
Architect=INTP  (professionally administered)

joannie

Woot!  Another like minded individual!

Offline Caehlim

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2012, 11:40:41 AM »
INTJ
I too am one of the rarest of the rare. Just like everyone else here.

You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Edit: I've done a ton of these tests and the results seem pretty consistent between what I got from the online test and what I've received IRL with professionals administering the test.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:42:42 AM by Caehlim »

Online yobo

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2012, 11:04:46 AM »
INTJ here as well.

(78/38/88/22)

Offline Chelemar

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
INFP lol but then ... I knew that's what it was gonna be... bwhahah  Though it could just as easily have been ISFP since it was 50%.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:02:43 PM by Chelemar »

Offline sunbeams

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
My psych teacher told us to take these sorts of tests last week, and I didn't really take it to heart. I mean, I took them all in high school. c: I was an INFP back then.

Seeing this thread, I took this particular test again. And guess what?

INFP. Haha. Except I guess I'm way more introverted now...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Offline DukeJohn

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2012, 08:13:03 PM »
I'm an INTJ

Offline Xisiqomelir

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 02:55:39 AM »
I had this done along with an IQ test as an adolescent. I had another one in college, and then one more as part of work two years ago.

*does internet Y/N test from OP*

And, entirely consistent with all previous tests, I am still INTJ!

Offline JuliusCaesar

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2012, 08:12:48 PM »
I remember taking this a few years ago for a psych class, and I was an INTJ. Don't remember the stats, though.

Now, ISTJ is the case (72 | 12 | 25 | 44).

Offline ambrosial

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21:22 PM »
ISFJ

Introvert(89%)  Sensing(1%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(89%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

Heh, pretty close to what I would have guessed for myself. Kinda fits my profession too, I suppose: archiving and helping the masses!  :P

Offline Cayen Aleva

• Aspiring Polymath
  • On Hiatus
  • Seduced
  • Here is my heart. I trust you to keep it beating.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2012, 11:59:06 AM »
Hm... Just looking at the categories, I think I can see it.  Does it say anything in the INFJ's about spiritual beliefs?  It seems to me that Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving categories would be more keen to go with the 'show me proof' crowd.  I'm not so sure that Introversion v. Extroversion would influence that as much.  Oh, and 'most likely' doesn't always mean much.

Last time I took the test, I was an INFJ. I'm also atheist, though I'm sure a sample size of one doesn't actually help anything. I do have a strong sense of spirituality, but I come to it through means other than stand-here-say-this religion.

If I had to guess based on my own experience, I'd say that INFJs perhaps internalize their spirituality, perceive their sense of spirit come from within, rather than ENFJs externalizing it, perceiving their sense of spirit coming from without? Like, INFJs might have a higher chance of believing that they're dealing with themselves, and ENFJs believe they're dealing with forces outside themselves? It's knee-jerk, probably wrong, but that's my thoughts on it right now.

Offline Oniya

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »
Last time I took the test, I was an INFJ. I'm also atheist, though I'm sure a sample size of one doesn't actually help anything. I do have a strong sense of spirituality, but I come to it through means other than stand-here-say-this religion.

If I had to guess based on my own experience, I'd say that INFJs perhaps internalize their spirituality, perceive their sense of spirit come from within, rather than ENFJs externalizing it, perceiving their sense of spirit coming from without? Like, INFJs might have a higher chance of believing that they're dealing with themselves, and ENFJs believe they're dealing with forces outside themselves? It's knee-jerk, probably wrong, but that's my thoughts on it right now.

I think that your description of how you came to it fits nicely with my idea of 'Show me' (as opposed to 'Tell me'), regardless of whether the concept of a 'higher power' is involved.  We're all being armchair shrinks with this, so it's less 'right' and 'wrong' and more 'what works for you'.

Offline Serephino

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2012, 09:04:01 PM »
Looks like I'm an ISFJ. 

Offline Star Safyre

• Mrs. Fyre or, if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2012, 09:50:02 AM »
Still INFP:
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)

I've grown more Judging and Thinking in my old age (I blame my job). 

Offline TaintedAndDelish

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
INTP     Introvert(100%) , Intuitive(50%) , Thinking(25%) , Perceiving(33)%

I'm really not a big fan of these types of categorizations as the test does not really take context into consideration. I tend to be extroverted in some contexts, and introverted in others. *shrugs*

Offline takenbystorm

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2012, 07:10:21 AM »
INFJ for me. Saw a few of you in here too.

I seem to be of the rare species amongst INFJ to have gone for a technical carreer. But I did strongly hesitate with psychology, so there you go ...

Offline Avengel69

• Hopeful Romantic
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »
ISTP Here looks like I may be the first on this thread.

Offline Caela

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 08:14:47 PM »
E seems to attract the rarer personality types. Not a huge surprise there as it gives us a vent for our more creative impulses and gives a lot of introverts a place to be social and introverted at the same time.

INFJ myself which is pretty common when I take these sorts of tests for the fun of it.

Introvert(22%)  iNtuitive(50%)  iNtuitive  Feeling(12%)  Judging(78%)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:12:01 PM by Caela »

Offline Outsider

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 08:21:27 PM »
INFP

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

It tells me I could be a Musician. Can't be more true to my hearts deepest desire
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 08:23:03 PM by theoutsider »

Offline ebpohmr

• Enigmatic By-Product Of a Human Mating Ritual, Snuggle Bear, Spawn, Muse Doctor, part-time Lothario and all round spice weasel!
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Words! Thou art my bitch!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2013, 03:52:59 AM »
Can never resist trying out these kind of things! It appears that I am 1% Extroverted, 25% Intuitive, 1% Intuitive Thinking and 1% Judging. So that's nominally ENTJ, with high likelihood of displaying archetypal behaviour from ENTP, ENFJ, ENFP, INTJ, INFJ, INFP and INTP. Which having read through each entry on the website provided by the OP would indeed seem to be an accurate assessment.

So I guess its official then, now that the internet says I am complicated! ;)

Offline blackcatotaku

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2013, 11:00:49 PM »
ENFJ
Extravert(33%)  iNtuitive(25%)  iNtuitive  Feeling(38%)  Judging(11%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%

Offline Ganache

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 06:03:02 AM »
I've taken the test couple times and always come up as ENFJ.
I have to say its surprisingly accurate. Some employers even give the test to applicants to see if they have the ideal personality type for a job.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »
I've taken similar tests over the years, and it's evolved.

Most recently, my results come up as INFJ and ISFJ. This time, it was ISFJ, with the S at 1%. :P

Offline Riannon

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »
Hm, I usually score as INTJ on these (consistently for about 7 years with a different result... thrice, I think) and this is the first time I've taken it after making a concious attempt to change some things in my life and I come out as an INFP.

I think my result at least is very accurate (except I'm certainly not 100% introvertet, I'm guessing 90 or so).

Offline Xellotath

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2013, 10:07:18 PM »
INTP.

Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(50%)  iNtuitive  Thinking(62%)  Perceiving(11)%

Offline Driskoll

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 02:05:32 AM »
I've taken this test quite a few times over the years and I've always gotten ISTJ. The only difference now is that I seem to be right on the border to INTJ.

Introvert(89%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(25%)  Judging(67%)
•You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Offline MusicNoteAngel

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »
ISFP for me.

Offline Blythe

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2013, 10:03:17 PM »
I got:

INTJ

Introvert(50%)  iNtuitive(44%)  Thinking(6%)  Judging(100%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (50%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (44%)
•You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
•You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (100%)

Wow.

Offline Ephiral

• The Firebrand Logica | Gender Ninja | Their Toy
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In between the lines, outside of the law, underneath the veil
  • Carpe diem per sol delenda.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2013, 01:24:40 AM »
I've always scored very hard INTP on the Meyers-Briggs. I have reason to think this is shifting of late - I thought I was sliding toward ENTJ. Well... I was half-right.

INFP
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(12%)  Perceiving(22)%
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 01:42:28 AM by Ephiral »

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »
INTJ

Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(89%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)

I actually think this is pretty accurate, and I had fun taking it.

Offline Nadir

• Dim Hon || The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking || Ignis et Crepitus
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis || The aforementioned darkness
  • It'll look better with blood on it || [Glass Him]
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2013, 04:58:51 AM »
INTP
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(12%)  Perceiving(44)%
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Offline GypsyRose

• 🌹🔥 Classy, sassy & a little bad-assy 🔥🌹
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • 🔥🌹 Seeking the match to set my Muse ablaze 🌹🔥
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2013, 06:12:57 AM »
ISTJ

Introvert(67%)  Sensing(38%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

The ISTJ Profile sounds pretty much right on the mark.

Offline Ephiral

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2013, 09:38:45 AM »
And... just tested a theory. Seems embarrassingly stereotypical, but it seems my MBTI rating has a correlation with where I'm at in terms of gender:

Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(1%)  Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Offline Top Cat

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2013, 02:20:21 AM »
I've scored as INTJ (Mastermind) every time I've taken this. Let's give it another go.

*later*

INTJ
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(25%)  Judging(11%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

No surprises there.

-Discuss the validity of the test.  Is it accurate?  Reliable?  Foolproof?  Does your result make sense¿

Generally accurate, not at all foolproof. It's a descriptor, not a predictor - two people of the same Myers-Briggs type can be wildly different personalities.

And yes, my results make sense. I am an INTJ, or Mastermind, one of the rarest types (and no, I'm not really surprised to see a good number of INTJs here - this site will naturally attract Introvert types). The third sentence in the quote below especially describes me.

The Mastermind
Masterminds are introspective, pragmatic, directive, and attentive. As strategists, they are better than any other type at brainstorming approaches to situations. Masterminds are capable but not eager leaders, stepping forward only when it becomes obvious to them that they are the best for the job. Strong-willed and very self-assured, they may make this decision quickly, as they tend to make all decisions. But though they are decisive, they are open to new evidence and new ideas, flexible in their planning to accommodate changing situations. They tend to excel at judging the usefulness of ideas and will apply whatever seems most efficient to them in accomplishing their clearly envisioned goals. To Masterminds, what matters is getting it done—but also learning the principles of how to get it done efficiently and well, that is, at a professional level of quality. However, they may not give much thought to the social cost of getting there, "focusing so tightly on their own pursuits [that] they can ignore the points of view and wishes of others."

Masterminds are highly pragmatic, and they will put forth a great deal of time and effort to implement effective ideas. They are driven to solve complex problems and to create organized, decided, and executed solutions. Masterminds tend to make positive statements instead of negative ones, focusing on how to make the organization more efficient in the future rather than dwelling on past mistakes.

Masterminds are also highly theoretical, and one of the more open-minded of the 16 role variants. Before Masterminds adopt a theoretical notion, they insist on researching all the available data and checking the idea against reality. Masterminds are suspicious of theories based on poor research and will discard ideas that cannot be effectively implemented.

As leaders, Masterminds are skilled in contingency planning and entailment organizing, which are directive activities that tell the planner what activities to do and in what order to do them. Once in a position of power, Masterminds are known for their efficiency and willingness to adopt useful ideas.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:35:01 AM by Top Cat »

Offline Stella Maris

• Everybody's Friend
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • My inbox is waiting; won't you help fill it?
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2013, 03:12:05 AM »
INFJ
Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(22%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)

I'm almost always INFJ, though the I is the lowest I've ever seen it.

Offline Wheeler97

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
I'd like to provide a little insight, having my B.A. in Psychology.

I've taken the professional Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test online. It's a 90-someodd question survey that does, in fact, only give two options to each question, and they determine the direction you sway on the particular spectrum.

Now, there is a big difference in efficacy between the professional test and these free online type surveys. Just remember that these are loose Types, not fixed Traits. The true MBTI has been used for decades and is consistently evaluated on statistical metrics. There is actually even a process following the survey, yet before you receive results) where you are given the descriptions and examples of each spectrum, one by one. After this educational process, you are asked to choose which of the two that YOU believe you fall under, and then it shows what your survey results say and gives a visual indication where you lie on the spectrum (say between Introversion/Extroversion). At the very end, it then allows you to choose which results layout that you want, either the ones you chose for yourself or the results from your survey answers.

The MBTI is meant to be a process in which you are given the survey by a Psychologist licensed to give the test and evaluate its results. This is largely so that they make sure people understand that the results are not definitive of who we are. We constantly move on each of the four spectra (not usually very far) based on experiences and changes in our lives. After significant life events, a person's Type can change drastically (this is especially true when younger than mid-20's).

... I sort of lost my train of thought, and don't want to ramble.

I am an ISTJ.

Strongly Introverted, though I am rarely "drained" by large events with a lot of people, so I use my Extroversion often.
Moderately Sensing
Slight Thinking, I very often am considerate of what others need and am constantly looking for input to ensure I'm not being too task-focused. (I called myself Feeling when I took the MBTI.)
Moderate Judging, though I like to do the "What If's" and think on theory, which are aspects of the Perceiving type.

Offline Almondus

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2013, 03:17:55 AM »
INTJ here, or I was at least the last time I took the test a few years ago. 

There's a wealth of information out there on the test and what all the different types are prone to doing and common friction that may occur between one type interacting with another.  Of course, no personality test can sum up all that there is in a person with just a few simple letters (even if they're tied to percentages), and I'm glad to see that no one in this thread has taken it as such. 

It's a fun tool because it reminds us that all of us think differently, that there's always a different way to look at a situation, and that common sense really isn't common because there simply are so may ways to look at things.  I say this having a dear and loving wife who is a ESFP.  Yea, we have the whole spectrum covered between us.  ;)

Offline Jude

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
It's an open question whether or not these tests mean anything at all, sadly. If you're interested, this is a great primer on the problems with them (such as their atheoretical nature):

http://www.rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs78-intelligence-and-personality-testing.html

Offline Ephiral

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2013, 07:47:59 AM »
Just came across this, and thought it bore mentioning in this thread. TL;DR: There appears to be little to no actual scientific support for the MBTI, and there are a number of strong criticisms. Oh, and it's massively overused.

Offline meikle

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2013, 08:46:11 AM »
but i'm an intj, and i need the MBTI for self-validation!

(haha, just kidding, i'm an infj.)

Offline ZephySempai

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2013, 02:33:18 PM »
INTP

89% Introvert
25% iNtuitive
25% Thinking
11% Perceiving

Personally, I think these tests hold some truth to them. I've been taking these since High school. And, even though the percents have changed over the years, the overall results have always been the same. I'm surprised that both iNtuitive and Thinking are the same, and perceiving is so low. I think life, in general, as you age, makes you more Judging of things and more accepting to conventional means, but it's good to see that my overall personality hasn't changed even after three years of college and all the things I've been through.

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
but i'm an intj, and i need the MBTI for self-validation!

(haha, just kidding, i'm an infj.)

Huh, I always thought you were an INTP.

INTP

89% Introvert
25% iNtuitive
25% Thinking
11% Perceiving

Personally, I think these tests hold some truth to them. I've been taking these since High school. And, even though the percents have changed over the years, the overall results have always been the same. I'm surprised that both iNtuitive and Thinking are the same, and perceiving is so low. I think life, in general, as you age, makes you more Judging of things and more accepting to conventional means, but it's good to see that my overall personality hasn't changed even after three years of college and all the things I've been through.

Woohoo, another INTP!

Offline meikle

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2013, 11:06:20 PM »
Huh, I always thought you were an INTP.
Whenever I take one of these tests, my results are all very borderline.  When I retook it last time a few days ago, that test in the OP used the word 'slight' on every result.  Except introvert.  That was 'moderate'.

Offline Tsumugi

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »
With the professional questionnaire, there are a lot of 'repeat' questions, phrased in a different manner, to factor in that sort of thing.  For example, someone might react differently to 'I'm never late' and 'I'm always on time' even though the statement is logically equivalent.

Unless you happen to never be late but never on time - I tend to always be early by 15-30 minutes, possibly a quibble but it can make the difference between showing up at your friends house for dinner and interrupting an intimate event (You'd think after the third time ONE of us would have learnt the lesson xD) >_>;

On a more topical note:

INTJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(1%)

Fairly consistent IN my T is usually higher and J/P tend to move around +/- 20% depending on when I take the test ^^'

Offline Neysha

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2013, 04:26:17 PM »
When I took this test in the middle of High School, I was an INFP.

Now that I have just taken it, and I grappled with a lot of the questions which kinda surprised me my results are...

ISTJ

Introvert(44%)  Sensing(62%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(44%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
    You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

I guess I've changed a fair bit in some regards. Kinda bummed... I liked being more of an idealist then... some... worker bee. :P
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:33:08 PM by Neysha »

Offline chaoslord29

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2013, 05:03:38 PM »
I've been an ENTP every time I've taken this test by a wide margin.

Offline Haru329

« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
INFP - Introverted 100% and Feeling 38%. I can't remember the percentages of the other two, but they were less than 20%.

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »
Depending on the day I can flip flop between INTJ and INFJ

Offline Valeran

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2013, 10:30:55 PM »
INTJ

Introvert(100%)  iNtuitive(88%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(67%)

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »

ENTJ
Extravert(56%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(50%)  Judging(44%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)

Hmm... this would have been very different a decade ago. 

Offline Daoine Sidhe

• the Fae of the Shadows ‡ the Dancer in the Mists ‡ the Wisp in the Night ‡
  • Deverified
  • Enchanter
  • Love comes in many forms.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2013, 02:52:16 AM »
INFJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(1%)

Hm.  INFJ Profile

Offline Jebble212

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 07:46:26 AM »
INTJ
Introverted (33%)   Intuitive (50%)   Thinking (50%)   Judging (44%)

Offline RedFangedWerehawk

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2013, 08:42:28 PM »
I didn't have the patience to take the test right now, but I checked about a year ago and I fell comfortably into the INTJ. Also known as the "Mastermind" archetype, I am often very focused on solving complex problem. This works well with programming, as it often takes a ton of focus and isolation to get the code to work correctly (or even figure out what the problem is in the first place).

It's interesting to see so many I's here. I guess the internet is something where we introverts can control exactly how much interaction we have with each other without getting mentally drained from large group interactions.

Offline Trieste

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
INTJ is anecdotally the most common type on Elliquiy.

* Trieste is one of the rare Es.

Which is strange because I'm not one of the most social on Elliquiy here. :P

Offline Sagitta

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »
I'm an ISFP with only a 1% margin between Feeling and Thinking.
I've taken the test several times, with the result being either ISFP or ISTP.

Offline PaleEnchantress

« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2013, 02:47:58 PM »
I already know I'm an ENFP. I believe my preference for E over I was around 100% too.

Offline Katiana

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2013, 06:13:22 PM »
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (78%)

Offline Kevben Battleheart

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »
ISFJ

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(38%)  Feeling(25%)  Judging(44%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
•You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
•You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

And reading up on this type, this does come close to who I am as a person, though it never occured to me that I need to be needed lol.

Offline Cecilia

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2013, 11:24:09 AM »
ENFJ, but barely

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%).

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2013, 07:44:24 PM »
INTJ is anecdotally the most common type on Elliquiy.

* Trieste is one of the rare Es.

Which is strange because I'm not one of the most social on Elliquiy here. :P
I too am an E.  But it's no surprise I'm an extrovert, really.

Offline NinjaWeazel

« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2013, 12:33:41 PM »
Yet another INTJ here.

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (44%)

Offline cptBacon

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2013, 11:11:11 PM »
ENTJ
Extravert(44%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(22%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)

Well, that was fun.

Offline Shouron

• Wanderer of Dreams
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Words, like eyes, are windows to the soul.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2013, 04:04:51 AM »
INTJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(33%)

Offline Joseph7

« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2013, 08:48:28 PM »
ISTJ
Introvert(56%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(11%)

You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

Offline Peony

« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2013, 11:43:43 PM »
INFP, is my type, though I border on INFJ.

Offline Depraved Lucidity

« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
ENTJ here. Also known as the leaders and ralliers. <.< Or "People organizers" as some would say. >.> It's sort of true and kind of explains why I tend to be a person others just follow along with. I'm a bit surprised to a degree about it all the same.

ENTJ
Extravert(11%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(11%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:05:26 PM by Depraved Lucidity »

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. “Because you believed I was capable of behaving decently, I did.” -- Paulo Coelho
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2013, 04:37:01 AM »
INTJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(33%)

Lump me in with the average on E, I suppose.

Offline Flosculus

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2013, 03:03:21 AM »
Oh nice, a thread about MBTI, I'm an INFJ :)

I was actually wondering what types would be more common in a forum like E, and I was pleasantly surprised to find so many INTJs. I thought that people with a strong Introverted Intuition would be the most attracted to roleplay, but I didn't imagine in such a high percentage.

I'm quite an expert on the subject, I once wrote an essay of 30 pages or more about MBTI, so if there's anything you don't understand or if you have any curiosities, I would gladly discuss about it :)

Offline Deamonbane

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity ~ Demon Killer
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Oh, I don't get angry. I have people for that.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »
ISTP
Introvert(67%)  Sensing(50%)  Thinking(38%)  Perceiving(22)%
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

Offline Outsider

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2013, 05:24:50 PM »
INFJ.
Apparently the rarest of all 16 categories. It seems mommy didn't lie when she said I'm special!

Offline Wicked Vixen

• The Shexy Asian Math Nerd Extraordinaire
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Something Wicked this way comes......
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2013, 02:53:55 AM »
ENFJ
Extravert(56%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(56%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2014, 03:44:40 PM »
ESFP
Extravert(22%)  Sensing(1%)  Feeling(75%)  Perceiving(17%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)

Offline Stella

• The Girl Who Waited, Marquess of Pembroke
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ever fancied someone you know you shouldn't?
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2014, 03:59:42 AM »

ISFP
Introvert(44%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(25%)  Perceiving(22%)

You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)

The glove seems to fit.

Offline Thesunmaid

« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2014, 09:10:14 PM »
Bwa hahaha I took this back in school...apparently I would make an excellent bank auditor or accountant. Guess this test does not measure the fact I have Math Dyslexia.(yes its a real thing its called Dyscalculia)

Offline Aeryn Zaher

« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2014, 10:03:23 PM »
INTJ
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(88%)  Judging(56%)

You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)

Personally I like this site best for giving you information on what your type means.Their INTJ breakdown pretty much pegs me in every way. (I knew what my result would be before taking your test.)

Offline Monkeys Razor

« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2014, 09:39:02 PM »
There are quite a few INTJs on E, judging by some of the past threads on the subject.  Kind of surprising, given that they're only supposed to make a very small percentage of the general population.

E is a creative based site so I am not surprised most would be Introverted and INTJ's specifically.

Kind of like going on a sports forum you might find most would be some kind of Extrovert.

And here is my results, I have done this before and have in the past also received INTJ so I guess I am borderline J/P

INTP
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(88%)  Perceiving(22%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:40:33 PM by Monkeys Razor »

Online Peripherie

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »

INFJ
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(88%)  Judging(1%)

You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)

I do value thinking though. :P *isn't THAT emotional*

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2014, 09:48:53 PM »
Intp here though I don't remember the percentages.

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Writer of Things ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Curled up with a notebook in a quiet forest, writing.
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2014, 02:23:04 PM »
I think I got INTP when I took the test on paper, years ago, but I might take the quiz and see what I get.

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Writer of Things ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2014, 03:11:52 PM »
I think I got INTP when I took the test on paper, years ago, but I might take the quiz and see what I get.

Same again.

INTP
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(12%)  Perceiving(22%)

Offline Amelita

« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »
Hah, interesting thread. I've never heard of this test before but I took it and can't say the results surprised me much ::)

extroversion over introversion 89%
intuition over sensing 25%
feeling over thinking 62%
perceiving over judging 44%

makes me a ENFP. This time around anyway.

edit:
Ha! Looked at that older thread and saw this means Champion xD I rather liked the description of it, not sure whether it applies to me or not ;)

Trying this again!

ENFP
Extravert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(62%)  Perceiving(56%)
You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

Offline Kitsunetsuki

• ~I am the yummy pie~ <3
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • cute little heartbreaker sweet little lovemaker
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »
I'm always either INFP or ENFP...lately, it's more INFP. The Healer...yup!  8-)

I've gotten a lot of good info on it from http://www.16personalities.com/ and http://www.truity.com/view/types..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:50:50 AM by Kitsunetsuki »

Offline GoodeGirl123

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2014, 10:59:12 PM »
ENFJ, time and time again. Any others out there?

Offline Euron Greyjoy

« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2014, 12:59:17 AM »
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(100%)  Judging(56%)

You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)

Offline Marchoisas

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2014, 06:28:49 PM »
ISTP
Introvert(22%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(1%)  Perceiving(33%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »
INFP
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(25%)  Perceiving(22%)

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)

Offline Soul Shocker

« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2014, 11:56:41 AM »

INTJ
Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(33%)

You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

I tried MBTI before a few years back and got INTJ. A few years later, I got INTP (though it may have been Jung. I hear Jungian's J/P is different from MBTI)

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Shieldmaiden of the Light ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey ❇ Creator of Critically Cleansed Tabletub RPG Dice Soap
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Currently on hiatus. If you need me, send me a PM and I'll get an email about it.
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2014, 12:34:17 AM »
INFJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(75%)  Judging(11%)

Looks like I haven't changed much since I took this a few years back.

Almost all of this is so incredibly true of me.
It's funny, since today I sat down with my fiance and had him try and help me get over the block that's keeping me from working on my novel and he suggested an outline and I told him that made me feel restricted.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:39:16 AM by AuroraRose »

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Bucky Bait | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Queen of the Underworld, if you prefer | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2014, 12:51:45 AM »
INFJ
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(75%)  Judging(11%)

Looks like I haven't changed much since I took this a few years back.

Almost all of this is so incredibly true of me.
It's funny, since today I sat down with my fiance and had him try and help me get over the block that's keeping me from working on my novel and he suggested an outline and I told him that made me feel restricted.

Where did you find that picture?

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Shieldmaiden of the Light ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey ❇ Creator of Critically Cleansed Tabletub RPG Dice Soap
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Currently on hiatus. If you need me, send me a PM and I'll get an email about it.
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2014, 12:59:28 AM »
Pinterest. It's a wonderful place that sucks hours of life away.

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2014, 01:57:43 AM »
Pinterest. It's a wonderful place that sucks hours of life away.

lol ^^

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2014, 09:20:43 AM »
I found some too:

Offline Drenlai

• Dragon Emperor - Hopeless Romantic
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: "Sometimes you can only wonder why your heart ache so much."
  • The Quiet King
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »
A shout out to my fellow INFP. If you're out there.

The last one is funny, cause I usually play a tank class.

Offline Wolfling72

• Wolf. Crushie. Wifey. Queen of Tease. Lover of Chaos. Seducing the world, one word at a time. The booty will be back, I promise. #StillTerrible #FlagMolester
  • Liege
  • Addict
  • Location: Underneath the Dream Tree. Remember~ "Sometimes we have to die a little." ~ The Chaos Angel
  • E's ONLY CinnaBoi #TerribadTrioCheerleader
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2014, 01:32:32 PM »
ISFJ

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(11%)

piccy

and yeah~ mostly spot on.

Offline Lock

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
Because you appear to have marginal or no (1%) preference of Judging over Perceiving, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
INTJ and INTP.

That's become my usual result. I used that test in 2005, 2008, 2011 - 2012

Offline Renegade Vile

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2014, 05:53:57 AM »
Quote from: Results
INTJ
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(100%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (100%)

After reading how INTJ's are defined, this seems most apt; especially the part about naively wanting people to make sense.

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2014, 06:42:08 AM »
After reading how INTJ's are defined, this seems most apt; especially the part about naively wanting people to make sense.

I have another friend who's an INTJ (he's a lawyer) but just in knowing you and knowing him, I can definitely see similarities of personality and the way you express yourselves.

I found these btw:

INTJ:
http://myersbriggspersonalitytypes.tumblr.com/post/49565985743/intj-traits-the-scientists

And for INTP (which I am):
http://myersbriggspersonalitytypes.tumblr.com/post/49607031624/intp-traits-the-thinkers
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:02:13 AM by AmberStarfire »

Offline Noisekick

« Reply #147 on: October 22, 2014, 06:15:02 PM »
I did it and it turns out that I am INTJ.

Offline wander

• Cheeky Brit Next Door // Creator of Wander Worlds
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Nurgle's Buttbringer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2014, 10:15:08 AM »
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(1%)

Offline SouvlakiSpaceStation

• But you can just call me Souvlaki.
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Out here, everything hurts.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2014, 09:26:37 PM »
I've been taking these tests for years and regularly get INFP. I feel like that's really accurate, but it could totally be confirmation bias. To me, the MBTI types are like one step above zodiac signs, but, hey, it's fun.

INFP: http://myersbriggspersonalitytypes.tumblr.com/post/49687534673/infp-traits-the-idealists

Offline madmaemarch

• Mistress of the Mad Marshes
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Madness medicates the mediocrity into merriment
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2014, 07:17:54 PM »
This is actually kinda funny; we just covered the basis of this test in my intro to sociolgy class today. I'd made a point to jot down the name of the test to try to find it and take it tonight, and then here it was perched in the section of this site I have access to with as new as I am like it was just waiting for me. I'll take that as a sign that this is going to be a wonderful site to be part of!

I will say I don't fully agree with it's answers though. There were -as with any test like this- allot of questions where my answer would have changed conditionally. But oh well, it was still fun, and it does speak a few truths.

INFP
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(62%)  Perceiving(22%)

Offline ShamelessSinner

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2014, 01:00:25 AM »
INFJ
Introvert(100%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(67%)

Quite accurate in principle, but agreed with madmaemarch, too many conditional questions.

Offline amarxnthine

« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »
I've taken the test multiple times, mostly for school, and I've noticed that I flip back and forth between INTP and INTJ, with a very narrow margin between perception/judgment - each time, one only wins by a few percent.

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
I find it interesting that INTP and INTJ are so common on E. It seems like they're typically somewhat rare personality types but here not so much at all. :)

Offline IntolerableMinx

« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »
ESTP

Pretty accurate, even if many questions are formulated in such a way that I found myself agreeing with both options, but had to choose only one.

Offline ChelseaGalore

« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
I thought this was a nice way to sort of introduce myself...and I love quizzes like this.  Although I have to agree with other posters, depending on the situation I was in I would tick yes or no, it would be different.  And I wanted to agree with a different option based on how the question was worded.  But my results were INFJ.

So Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging.

I agree about the first one definitely - I can only really communicate my true feelings and thoughts with those closest to me, and that's not a role they win easily!  I am also known for shutting down even with them if the topic has gone a bit too far one way...though I'm better at that than I used to be.  I love writing and that form of self expression, but also want to build systems...and sometimes I do get internally conflicted...I wondered if any other INFJs feel the same?

I especially liked question 21 - do you use every minute of your time productively?  Well...I was filling in a long quiz when I should be considering an essay.  So I answered yes, of course!

Offline crysta

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2015, 08:26:56 AM »
ISFJ
Introvert(78%)  Sensing(62%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(22%)
You have distinct preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)

Definitely an introvert, and one who tends to act on emotions rather than cold hard logic.  Not sure on the other two.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
I've been consistently identified as INTJ since I first completed this assessment over 10 years ago until my most recent test only a few weeks ago.  Perhaps I'll get a tattoo.  Hmm...

Offline Purple Dusk

« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2015, 05:40:12 AM »
Introvert (95%), Intuitive (38%), Thinking (25%), Perceiving (78%)

INTP once again for me, exactly like it was when I did it 5 years ago... hmmm, maybe I need to get out more... nah, I'll just go read a book instead.  ;D

Offline Valthazar

« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2015, 04:53:58 AM »
INTJ - Introvert (89%)  Intuitive (75%)  Thinking (1%)  Judging (1%)

You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)

I was always INTJ, but I have noticed myself gradually moving towards the Feeling and Perceiving ends of the spectra.  I'm also surprised by the high introversion score, even though I really do enjoy doing things by myself.

Offline Sir Percival the Gallant

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2015, 04:03:34 PM »
No real surprise here...

INFJ
Introvert(22%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(50%)  Judging(44%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)

The introversion-extroversion scale has varied for me. A few times I've come up ENFJ. I'd say on the whole my introversion score is usually around 8-15%.

Offline Blythe

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2015, 12:37:28 AM »
I got:

INTJ

Introvert(50%)  iNtuitive(44%)  Thinking(6%)  Judging(100%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (50%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (44%)
•You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
•You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (100%)

Wow.

It's been a bit since I've taken this. My life has changed a bit, and I find that my scores have changed as a result. It's been nearly two years. I'm more introverted, but I'm less judgemental (although apparently still pretty intent on that, from the numbers) and have moved away from Intuition quite a bit. I'm pleasantly surprised by the changes. ^^

ISTJ
Introvert(67%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(67%)
•You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
•You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Offline CeruleanSerenity

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2015, 01:26:38 AM »
I don't recall the exact numbers last time I took a test like this, and I wasn't sure about some of those questions, but...

INFP
Introvert(100%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(25%)  Perceiving(56%)

That is the same type I got when I last took a test like this, years ago... I guess I haven't really changed much. And I still like to think that the descriptions I have read of INFPs work pretty well for me... but I'm probably biased because I like the sound of them. I'm sure people are too complicated for a few dozen questions on an online quiz to properly profile.

Still, they are fun, and rather interesting.

Offline JsHLDantes

• ~ acolyte of Aphrodite ~
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2015, 05:14:35 AM »
INFP....been the same for years and years.   I had a brief period of J..judging..when I was working for the government.  Glad I'm back to perceiving.

Offline PennySludt

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Snuggle Shark, watch out! ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 23
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2015, 12:42:50 PM »
ESTP

Extravert(67%)  Sensing(75%)  Thinking(12%)  Perceiving(56%)

You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
You have distinct preference of Sensing over Intuition (75%)

wow...i'm feeling so isolated! hahaha! it seems like almost everyone is introverted. interesting!

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2015, 12:29:52 PM »
Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(12%)  Judging(44%)

I think I've taken this test before and I actually tend to flip flop on Judging and Perceiving but yeah that's pretty much me. Hyper cuddly shy-pants. :3

Offline Thesunmaid

« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2015, 07:08:19 PM »
ISTJ
Introvert(78%)  Sensing(12%)  Thinking(19%)  Judging(67%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (19%)
You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

There...even the computer says I am an introvert.

Offline Z488411

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2015, 12:31:43 PM »
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(88%)  Thinking(62%)  Judging(22%)

You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
    You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)

Interesting, though judging on the questions I perhaps have a stronger preference towards perceiving than shown. Not that this sentence is any help. Ah well... I can't say I'm particularly surprised though.

Offline VioletPanda

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
   INFP

0.0 Woooah... This is scary accurate...

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Somewhere, looking for my personal Mr. Darcy / Ross Poldark / Jamie Fraser (English / Welsh / Scottish guys in costumes you're the best)
  • "God I miss going Off-World!" —Jack O'Neill
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »
INTJ
Introvert(100%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(100%)  Judging(67%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
  • You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Quite freakishly accurate...

Offline Moonhare

« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2015, 07:12:02 PM »

Offline Moonhare

« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2015, 07:13:27 PM »
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/infj

All the way.

Might explain why I ended up working with Special Needs people as a nurse.

Offline Strident

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2015, 01:35:53 AM »
Interestingly, my type has changed over the years. When I was in university I would consistently come out as INTJ.

My preference for J over P was always very weak, and I'd sometimes come up as INTP.

Intriguingly, as I've got older my I has moved towards E.

I now routinely come out as ENTP.

Any takers on what that means? :)

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2015, 03:21:30 AM »
Interestingly, my type has changed over the years. When I was in university I would consistently come out as INTJ.

My preference for J over P was always very weak, and I'd sometimes come up as INTP.

Intriguingly, as I've got older my I has moved towards E.

I now routinely come out as ENTP.

Any takers on what that means? :)

Was it the same version of the test that you took? There is a full professional version of the test as well, and it would be the most accurate. As the Myers-Briggs has scales like from I to E, and N to J, were your results near the borders of these styles? Just a possibility. It may come down to the fact that you were being/seeing yourself in ways that were different at different times you took the test, though.

Offline Strident

« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2015, 01:17:30 PM »
Was it the same version of the test that you took? There is a full professional version of the test as well, and it would be the most accurate. As the Myers-Briggs has scales like from I to E, and N to J, were your results near the borders of these styles? Just a possibility. It may come down to the fact that you were being/seeing yourself in ways that were different at different times you took the test, though.

I think with  P and J I'm just very near the border..

I think it's probably true I have moved from being more of an introvert to an extrovert.

At college,  I was mostly single and longed for one close person to confide in and be close to. Later, when in a long term relationship I think I realised actually I felt easily claustrophobic if I didn't get out and interact with other people. Very much a shift from I to E I think.

Offline Moonhare

« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »

I[/size]ntrovert(56%)  [/color][/size]i[/color][/size]N[/color][/size]tuitive(62%)  [/color][/size]F[/color][/size]eeling(25%)  [/color][/size]J[/color][/size]udging(44%)[/color][/size][/color]
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)[/size][/font]
[/size]Been a while since I have actually taken this test. Still the same total score. [/color]

Offline Joel

« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2015, 03:59:19 PM »
INFJ - no doubt.

pretty surprised by how many INFJs there are on here, considering it's the uncommon character type.

Offline Moonhare

« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2015, 10:15:21 PM »
I think that it might be because the same rare trait that is the INFJ is what draws us in as writers, especially the type of writing we do here. Other personality types might join, but not all stay. And if you take into account the size of our population with the total of writers in other communities, we are a different lot.

Offline deadmanshand

« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2015, 11:41:59 PM »
Not that people know me very well on here but I guess someone could make a guess before looking.

INTP
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(25%)  Perceiving(67%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have distinct preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

Offline Skye

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2015, 06:19:32 AM »
I took this test twice, in a span of a few years. Didn't care much for posting it until now.

⦁2009⦁
ISPF

• Introvert(6%)
  • Sensing(6%)
  • Feeling(50%)
  • Perceiving(56%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (6%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

ISFP Description - by Joe Butt
ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.

Differential diagnosis:
ISFPs are less fantasy-oriented than INFPs. These types are often confused, however, INFPs lean strongly to daydreams, poetry, prose and more philosophical pursuits; ISFPs often live out 'id' experiences rather than writing or even talking about them.

ISFJs are driven by the conventional, by 'should's and 'ought's; ISFPs internalize their Feeling (by nature a judging function) which bursts out spontaneously and leaves as quickly and mysteriously as it came.

Because of these variant expressions of Feeling judgement, ISFPs are sometimes confused with ESFJs, but keep themselves more aloof, more often concealing the feelings that ESFJs are so apt to expose.

ESFPs express thoughts more readily (and, in the main, skillfully). ISFPs can and do perform admirably in the spotlight, but generally have little to say about the performance. For example, few ISFPs would be disc-jockeys, a field strongly represented by ES_Ps.

(ISFP stands for Introvert, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

Your Type Preferences
Introvert(6%) Sensing(6%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(56%)

Introverted Feeling

Feeling, unbridled by the external forces of society and substance, is the dominant function. ISFPs spontaneously develop their own codes and credos, about which they are quite sober and intense. ISFPs are questors, driven to find the pure and ideal, as personally and individually defined. Feeling may temporarily turn outward, but cannot be long sustained beyond its cloistered home.

If the individual has values greater than herself, feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery.

Extraverted Sensing

ISFPs keep a finger on the pulse of here and now. They are more adept at doing than considering, at acting than reflecting, at tasting than wondering. As do most SPs, ISFPs keenly sense color, sound, texture, and movement. It is not unusual for ISFPs to excel in sensory, motor, or kinesthetic abilities.

ISFPs cherish their impulses. Some of the most beautiful, graceful, and artistic performances are the result of this drive for physical, sensate expression.

Introverted iNtuition

Tertiary intuition works best in the background of the ISFP's inner world. Perhaps this is the source of the "gut feeling" SPs consult in matters of chance. However "lucky" the ISFP may be, intuition as a means of communication is a poor servant, evidenced in spoonerisms, and non sequiturs and mixed metaphors.

Extraverted Thinking

The ISFP may employ Extraverted Thinking in external situations requiring closure. As is the case with inferior functions, such Thinking behaves in an all or nothing manner. Thus, as with other FP types, the ISFP's Extraverted Thinking is at risk for a lack of context and proportion. In most cases, persons of this type enjoy greater facility operating in the open-ended style of sensing, implying the opinions of feeling values in the indirect fashion characteristic of introverted functions.

⦁2015⦁
ENTP

• Extravert(33%)
  • iNtuitive(75%)
  • Thinking(25%)
  • Perceiving(44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
  • You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

ENTP Description - by Margaret Heiss
"Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best. The professor who juggles hals a dozen ideas for research papers and grant proposals in his mind while giving highly entertaining lecture on an abstruse subject is a classic example of the type. So is the stand-up comedian whose lampoons are both funny and incisively accurate.

ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue-both for it's own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

EMTPs are as innovative and ingenious at the problem-solving as they are they are at verbal gymnastics: on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. ENTPs can be prone to "sharp practice" - especially cutting corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient - or, their juggling acts may simply be so over-ambitious the collapse.

Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys" -- physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. Once these have been "solved" or become too familiar, however, they'll be replaced with new ones.

ENTPs are basically optimists, but in spite of this (perhaps because of it?), they can become petulant about small setbacks and inconveniences. (Major setbacks they regard as challenges, and tackle with determination.) ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this. In general, however, they are genial, even charming, when not being harassed by life.

In terms of their relationships with others, ENTPs are capable of bonding very closely and suddenly with their loved ones. Some appear deceptively offhand with their nearest and dearest; others are so demonstrative that they succeed in shocking co-workers who've only seen their professional side. ENTPs are also quick to spot a kindred spirit, and good at acquiring friends of similar temperament and interests.

ENTPs may sometimes give the impression of being largely oblivious to the rest of humanity except as an audience: good, bad, or potential. In general this is unfair-but it can be difficult ti get an ENTPs attention when they're not immediately aware of you, especially for an introvert.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games- they'll win. No "pulling rank"-they'll just want to put you in your place. No apologies-you'll undermine yourself. Try "I need/want to talk to you."

Your Type Preferences
Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(25%) Perceived(44%)

Functional Analysis Of The ENTP
Based on Jung’s framework of mental functions - by Joe Butt
Extraverted iNtuition

ENTPs are nothing if not unique. Brave new associations flow freely from the unconscious into the world of the living. Making, discovering and developing connections between and among two or more of anything is virtually automatic. The product of intuition is merely an icon of process; ENTPs are in the business of change, improvement, experimentation.

The attraction Extraverted iNtuition has toward the real and physical amounts to a cosmic non sequitur: theory is drawn to practice. Such encounters are clearly puzzling. Both parties--the intuitor and the realist--are aware of a xenic quality in their meeting, with reactions ranging from recoil to reverie.

Introverted Thinking

Thinking is iNtuition's ready assistant, an embodiment of the sort of logic found in laws, boards and circuits. Thinking's job is to lend focus and direction to iNtuition's critical mass. The temporary habitations of changeling iNtuition are constructed of Boolean materials from Thinking's storehouse. Ultimately, Thinking is no match for iNtuition's prodigiousness. Systems lie in various states of disarray, fragmentary traces of Thinking's feverish attempts to shadow and undergird the leaps of the dominant function. One can only suppose that Thinking must continue to work during REM sleep pulling together iNtuition's brainchildren into integral wholes.

Extraverted Feeling

To the extent that Feeling is developed, ENTPs extravert Feeling judgment. As a result, it is not uncommon to find affability and bonhomie in members of this species. Tertiary functions are potentially utilitarian. Their limitations appear in their relative underdevelopment, diminished endurance, and vulnerability. ENTPs may harness Feeling's good will in areas such as sales, service, drama, humor and art. ENTP loyalty often runs high and can be hooked by those the ENTP counts as friends.

Introverted Sensing

Like a tail on the kite of iNtuition, Introverted Sensing counterweighs these beings drawn to nonconformity and anarchy. These shadowy sensory forms, so familiar to SJ types, serve as lodestones which many ENTPs employ Herculean measures to escape. "Question authority! (then do exactly what it tells you)" sums up the dilemma in which ENTPs may find themselves by attempting to best the tarbaby Sensing. Occasionally acknowledging awareness of norms and abnormality could, in theory, be potentially freeing.

Additionally, I've noticed that ENTPs have the need to have areas of expertise/excellence/uniqueness in which one is second to none. I've never beaten an ENTP at his/her own game--not in the final analysis. (e.g., just tonight, my neighbor who is recuperating from an illness received a call from an ENTP friend offering his special recipe for tea. The instructions required only the finest ingredients, a particular brand of orange juice, tea made with a ball--none of those horrid teabags--..., which will of course make the best tea of which he himself drinks 50 gallons each winter!)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:23:54 AM by Reign »

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2015, 07:39:47 AM »
I don't like clicking on too many pages that are unfamiliar in case they might have viruses, but since yours appeared to be fine, I searched your information back to the site and found my own profile there for INTP. lol This may be an INTP thing to do, I don't know.

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving
by Joe Butt

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

Games NTs seem to especially enjoy include Risk, Bridge, Stratego, Chess, Go, and word games of all sorts. (I have an ENTP friend that loves Boggle and its variations. We've been known to sit in public places and pick a word off a menu or mayonnaise jar to see who can make the most words from its letters on a napkin in two minutes.) The INTP mailing list has enjoyed a round of Metaphore, virtual volleyball, and a few 'finish the series' brain teasers.

INTPs in the main are not clannish. The INTP mailing list, with a readership now in triple figures, was in its incipience fraught with all the difficulties of the Panama canal: we had trouble deciding:
    whether or not there should be such a group,
    exactly what such a group should be called, and
    which of us would have to take the responsibility for organization and maintenance of the aforesaid group/club/whatever.

INTP from Wikipedia:

INTPs are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who tend to spend long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. They are curious about systems and how things work. Consequently, they are frequently found in careers such as science, philosophy, law, psychology, and architecture. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations or in the "caring professions", although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They prize autonomy in themselves and others. They generally balk at attempts by others to convince them to change. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, rigid hierarchies, and the politics prevalent in many professions. INTPs have little regard for titles and badges, which they often consider to be unnecessary or unjustified. INTPs usually come to distrust authority as hindering the uptake of novel ideas and the search for knowledge. INTPs accept ideas based on merit, rather than tradition or authority. They have little patience for social customs that seem illogical or that obstruct the pursuit of ideas and knowledge. This may place them at odds with people in the SJ (Sensing/Judging) types, since SJs tend to defer to authority, tradition, and what the rest of the group is doing.[2] INTPs prefer to work informally with others as equals.[12]

INTPs organize their understanding of any topic by articulating principles, and they are especially drawn to theoretical constructs. Having articulated these principles for themselves, they can demonstrate remarkable skill in explaining complex ideas to others in very simple terms, especially in writing. On the other hand, their ability to grasp complexity may also lead them to provide overly detailed explanations of simple ideas, and listeners may judge that the INTP makes things more difficult than they need to be. To the INTPs' mind, they are presenting all the relevant information or trying to crystallize the concept as clearly as possible.[12]

Given their independent nature, INTPs may prefer working alone than leading or following in a group. During interactions with others, if INTPs are focused on gathering information, they may seem oblivious, aloof, or even rebellious—when in fact they are concentrating on listening and understanding. However, INTPs' intuition often gives them a quick wit, especially with language. They may defuse tension through comical observations and references. They can be charming, even in their quiet reserve, and are sometimes surprised by the high esteem in which their friends and colleagues hold them.[12]

INTPs are driven to understand a discussion from all relevant angles. Their impatience with seemingly indefensible ideas can make them particularly devastating at debate.[2]

INTPs are often haunted by a fear of failure, causing them to rethink solutions many times and second-guess themselves. In their mind, they may have overlooked a bit of crucial data, and there may very well be another equally plausible solution.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:08:48 AM by AmberStarfire »

Offline BellaVita

« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2015, 01:32:33 PM »
ENFP

• Extravert (1%)
  • iNtuitive (38%)
  • Feeling (38%)
  • Perceiving (22%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

ENFP Description
by Marina Margaret Heiss and Joe Butt

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

ENFPs are friendly folks. Most are really enjoyable people. Some of the most soft-hearted people are ENFPs.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

One study has shown that ENFPs are significantly overrepresented in psychodrama. Most have a natural propensity for role-playing and acting. (I found this bit particularly entertaining XD)

Friends are what life is about to ENFPs, moreso even than the other NFs. They hold up their end of the relationship, sometimes being victimized by less caring individuals. ENFPs are energized by being around people. Some have real difficulty being alone, especially on a regular basis.

Offline FionaM

« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2015, 09:38:10 PM »

ISFP
Introvert(100%)  Sensing(38%)  Feeling(38%)  Perceiving(33%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)

100% Introvert lol. That sounds about right.

Offline Far eyes

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2015, 07:00:55 AM »
I find several of the questions questionable and inaccurate or just general in ways that both yes and no could be viable.

Offline Liam Dale

« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
I got INTJ, and it's quite accurate with my personality, though some questions aren't the right type to reply just with yes/uncertain/no, but that's a common issue about multiple option questionnaires.

Offline ARoseBlushes

« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2015, 11:38:53 PM »
I had my initial test done by a psychology prof in university and took an online test to see if I've changed much....drum roll please....it was basically the same. I am ENFP.  In university I had a perfectly even score with J & P. It is an accurate description and my occupation is perfectly tied to that type.

Offline Sevenpercentsolution

« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2015, 10:29:02 PM »
I've taken the test a number of times and always get INTJ, which seems to be largely accurate for me.

Offline Nachtmahr

• Glorious Fiend.
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • The curse of life is the curse of want.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2015, 04:50:43 AM »
It's curious, but no matter how many of these tests I take and no matter how little faith I really have in them, they all come up with the same result, and I cannot disagree with it! How annoying it to want to call shenanigans but finding none! :P

Anyways, as for my results: ENFJ.

Extravert: 6% - Marginal-to-slight preference for Extroversion to Introversion.
Intuitive: 47% - Moderate-to-high preference for Intuition over Sensing.
Feeling: 3% - Marginal preference for Feeling over Thinking. (Honest prefer logic, so it's within the acceptable margin of error.)
Judging: 1% - Marginal-to-no preference for Judging over Perceiving. (I am an observer at heart.)

I cannot pick any holes in this given that I repeatedly get results that reflect me so well. I'd make the usual complaint that most of these questions are far too substantial and complicated to be answered with a mere 'yes' or 'no', but I suppose I prove myself wrong by doing the test and finding that the responses were actually adequate. x)

Offline Mr Quixotic

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2015, 02:17:00 AM »
I've had mine done professionally, and have also done it a number of times myself using the online quizzes, and every time it's come out the same; INTP.

Introvert(91%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(59%)  Perceiving(31%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (91%)
    You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (31%)

I'd say it's probably around 80 percent accurate as it applies to me, and I found that reading up more on the type profile allowed me to realise/understand a fair bit about myself, and why I do things, or think, in the way that way that I do, which can often be quite different from the majority.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:23:20 AM by Mr Quixotic »

Offline Wolfling72

• Wolf. Crushie. Wifey. Queen of Tease. Lover of Chaos. Seducing the world, one word at a time. The booty will be back, I promise. #StillTerrible #FlagMolester
  • Liege
  • Addict
  • Location: Underneath the Dream Tree. Remember~ "Sometimes we have to die a little." ~ The Chaos Angel
  • E's ONLY CinnaBoi #TerribadTrioCheerleader
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2015, 08:36:23 AM »
Before

ISFJ

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(11%)

piccy

and yeah~ mostly spot on.

Today, almost one year later~

Introvert(56%) Sensing(31%) Thinking(34%) Judging(62%)
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
by Joe Butt
"It is in keeping with tradition throughout our history that I should express simply and directly the opinions which I hold concerning some of the matters of present importance." --Herbert Hoover, Inaugural Address, Monday, March 4, 1929.
ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

Their SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ. "We've always done it this way" is often reason enough for many ISTJs. Threats to time-honored traditions or established organizations (e.g., a "run" on the bank) are the undoing of SJs, and are to be fought at all costs.

(ISTJ stands for Introvert, Sensing, Thinking, Judging and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

Functional Analysis Of The ISTJ
Based on Jung’s framework of mental functions - by Joe Butt
Introverted Sensing

Si is oriented toward the world of forms, essences, generics. Time is such a form, a quantifiable essense of exactitude, the standard to which external events are held. For both of the IS_J types, the sense of propriety comes from the clear definition of these internal forms. An apple "should" have certain qualities, against which all apples are evaluated. A "proper" chair has four legs, (and other qualities this poor INTP can only guess). Jung viewed introverted sensing as something of an oxymoron, in that the natural direction of senses is outward toward the object, rather than inward and away from it. One has the sense that Introverted Sensors are drawn more to the measure of the concept of the perceived object than to the experience of that perception.

Extraverted Thinking

The moderation of the Te function serves to socialize the expression of these forms. When the Si function is ready to relinquish the data, Te may speak. Otherwise, silence is golden. ISTJs seem to have a few favorite forms (the tried and true) which may serve for most occasions. My ISTJ dad woke me every morning with the same phrase for more years than I care to remember. Asked, "How are you?" he answered with the same stock phrase. ("As well as my age and habits will permit" was used for about two decades.) "It's a good form, a sound form--it's the form for me."

Introverted Feeling

Since Fi is turned inward, it is rarely expressed. Perhaps this enables the ISTJ to resolutely accept that "we are all doomed." When told that Lazarus had died, Thomas said, "Let us go and die with him." (He could just as well have said something like, "I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later.") Only in times of great distress is the Introverted Feeling expressed (as I witnessed in my dad when a neighbor's son was killed in a hunting accident). Otherwise, feeling is inferred, or expressed nonverbally, through eye contact, or an encouraging smile.

Extraverted Intuition

The Ne function of an ISTJ does not serve them very well. It needs a lot of help. For example, an ISTJ was surprised to find that someone she had talked with only by phone had red hair, because she "didn't usually like" people with red hair! This inferior Ne seems to be a major source of, and a natural breeding ground for, stereotypes. Failure of the banking system is but one bogeyman which arises from the fear which feeds on the ISTJ's mistrust of real world possibilities. The shadow inhabiting the inferior Ne strikes at the precious forms and standards in the heart of the dominant Si function.

Only change was from (F)eeling to (T)hinking...everything else stayed the same only MORE so. And this fits me as well.

piccy

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:43:22 AM by Wolfling72 »

Offline ZephySempai

« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2015, 10:25:35 PM »
When I first took this back in 2013 after joining E!

« on: April 21, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »
INTP

89% Introvert
25% iNtuitive
25% Thinking
11% Perceiving

And now, after Graduating college and living on my own for close to a year.

47% Introvert
16% iNtuitive
25% Thinking
6% Judging

Its really interesting to see how, aside from P/J, my traits stayed the same, the stats have changed. Its like, yes, I'm still the same core person with the same core personality, but I've definitely shifted my way of thinking and how I view the world. I can attest a lot of the changes from my E/I to my roommates and close friends being extremely sociable. I was forced to go out more, but with a crowd of people I was comfortable with, and seemed to enjoy these outings. I also have a lot more confidence in myself, which makes it somewhat easier to socialize with strangers. I'm still definitely a hardcore introvert and that will probably never change, but its definitely not a bad thing that I've become more sociable.

It makes me laugh to see that Thinking is still a flat 25% even after two years. The one pet peeve my girlfriend has is that she doesn't think I really have feelings, which always makes me laugh. She's got enough F% for the both of us.

Now the switch from P to J is definitely interesting, but if I really think about it, most of my stats had a large shift percentage and since my P% was already low, it makes sense that it would shift to the other end.

Overall it makes sense to me. Maybe I'll take this again after I'm married or have a few kids and see how those major life changes affect me :)

Offline LtSurge

« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2015, 06:54:26 AM »
This test says I'm ENTP.

ENTP
Extravert(1%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(9%)  Perceiving(3%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Perceiving over Judging (3%)

Honestly I don't think I learned anything new. Just affirmed what I already figured?

Offline Ralhend

« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2015, 06:31:09 AM »
ENTJ
Extravert(12%)  iNtuitive(62%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(12%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

Offline ChaoticSky

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2015, 09:30:39 PM »
I've taken this test (and ones like it) several times since back in highschool. Always scored very firmly in the ITNJ

Offline LackingInHeart

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2015, 01:41:54 AM »
Updating this to a summary:

I get INTJ or INTP.  I(65%-85%), N(45%-75%), T(40%-80%), J/P(1-20%).  I s'pose the results vary on current occupations of my life.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:51:17 AM by LackingInHeart »

Offline Jazra

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2015, 03:16:19 PM »
EFSP for what it is worth.

Extravert(9%)  Sensing(1%)  Feeling(41%)  Perceiving(25%)

Offline SpilledInk

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2015, 03:31:43 PM »
INTJ, my consistent result.

A good thing to remember about this test, coming from someone with a big MBTI background, is that it relies entirely on your perception of yourself. Therefore, as the way you see yourself changes you will find that your test result change. It doesn't mean that your fundamental psychology is transforming on a yearly basis.

That's also the oft-cited criticism of the MBTI. Since it relies on the subject it is easily manipulated or mistaken based on their own self-bias or mood at the time.

Regardless, it's primary strength is giving people a new way to talk about themselves and how they behave. Issues aside, it becomes a great tool when used appropriately.

Offline EnglishWriter23

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2015, 05:47:19 AM »
I use MBTI as a tool to help people understand why, sometimes, their assumptions about communication are way off.
Once they done the questionnaire and looked at the results I illustrate this with an example from my own experience. As an INTJ I would present the facts, highlighting the features and benefits, then invite a vote. I would be surprised when about half the group would not then accept the group decision because although we'd looked at the facts we hadn't taken into account people's feelings.

Offline Leki

« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2015, 06:35:30 PM »
ESTJ
Extravert(1%)  Sensing(9%)  Thinking(34%)  Judging(25%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (9%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (34%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (25%)

Well that was certainly unexpected, I figured myself to be a lot more extraverted, a lot more of a thinker, and I'm ashamed of my lack of judgmentality xD
Didn't realize how neutral I was :/ Thought I was way more extreme~

Offline despickable

• I'm A Sex Object Whenever I Ask For Sex They Object
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2015, 02:00:29 AM »
 ESFP Extravert(38%)  Sensing(25%)  Feeling(25%)  Perceiving(16%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (16%)
I remember I did the test years ago and the results were very similar

ESFP Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving  "Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.
 SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.
 New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.
 ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.
 Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.
(ESFP stands for Extravert, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

It's a polite way to say i'm a chatterbox huh ...cool
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:03:15 AM by despickable »

Offline Lunar Raven

« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2015, 04:17:09 AM »
INTP; Introvert(69%)  iNtuitive(16%)  Thinking(25%)  Perceiving(22%)
  • You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (69%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Has really changed since the last time I did this test a few years ago.  I suppose it means I'm more or less set in my ways  :P

Offline PocketWatch

« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2015, 07:37:23 AM »
I'm not sure what to think of my results lol. ENFP

Extravert(22%)  iNtuitive(16%)  Feeling(6%)  Perceiving(19%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (16%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (19%)

There's no real distinction it seems when it comes to my preferences. They all say slight when I feel in daily life some senses are more apparent and dominating than the other. But as I answer the questions it seems that's not entirely true if I get to think about  :P

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Somewhere, looking for my personal Mr. Darcy / Ross Poldark / Jamie Fraser (English / Welsh / Scottish guys in costumes you're the best)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2015, 03:14:25 PM »
So, I already knew that I'm an INTJ, but now I also learned that I am an INTJ and a "5w4" (enneagram of personality):

The Arcanist
(5w4)

A cerebral INTJ that is more engrossed in the realm of thought. Seemly more eccentric that the other INTJ subtypes, they couldn't care less about conventions. This overall attitude conflicts with an ability to fit in whereas the Purist (1w9) and Diplomat (1w2) may blend into their surroundings due to their more practical appearance.
This type is less concerned with appearances because many of them have a focal point where the mind is absorbed with abstract theory or thought. Possibly, they have more of an artistic flair, these INTJs may write (fiction or nonfiction), have musical ability, or something that may set them apart with more of a strangeness than the other subtypes. They tend to be imaginative, aloof, and quiet.
Arcanist need time and quiet to reflect. This allows them to fully process while using intuition. At times, they may fluctuate from being disconnected from internal emotions and being overwhelmed by them.

It all seems so freakishly accurate that it's almost scary... Also, this INTJ girl sure likes to do some writing :P

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2015, 06:19:16 PM »
Out of curiousity, where did you find the enneagram test and a page that compares it with MBTI?

The Arcanist is a cool title.

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2015, 06:35:23 PM »
Out of curiousity, where did you find the enneagram test and a page that compares it with MBTI?

The Arcanist is a cool title.

I took the test on this website. I suppose it's one of many tests of that type (like for the MBTI), but it seemed quite complete to me (there are lots of questions, and it takes some time to complete it, even if it stays very subjective). The result it gave me was my MBTI type and my enneagram type. The two are supposed to be closely correlated.
(And I quite like being "The Arcanist"! :P)

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »
Okay. I'm an INTP and I got 2 matching scores on the Enneagram test. "Your main type is 2 or 5. Considering the wings you should be a 2w3 or 5w6."

So I'm going to go investigate what that is. :)

"Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At Their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others."

and

"Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At Their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way."

So, 'the hostess' and 'the problem solver'. That doesn't incorporate the INTP bit though.

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »
So, 'the hostess' and 'the problem solver'. That doesn't incorporate the INTP bit though.

That's strange, when I completed the test, it told me that I'm a "cerebral INTJ" (which was coherent with the MBTI tests I took a while ago)

"Hostess" and "Problem Solver" - you seem way nicer and more useful than "The Arcanist" ;)

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #207 on: December 10, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »
I got those titles off another site after I googled my Enneagram results.

Yeah it didn't mention my MBTI result. Maybe I forgot to complete something but I don't think so.

I'll have fun reading up on this anyway. Then there are other things like Numerology (I'm an 11, so there are some awesome descriptions out there).

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #208 on: December 10, 2015, 07:28:45 PM »
Then there are other things like Numerology (I'm an 11, so there are some awesome descriptions out there).

You mean the thing where you calculate your 'life path', from your birthdate? Something like in THIS website? (And honestly, that video freaks me out...)

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #209 on: December 10, 2015, 07:33:13 PM »
That video is kind of weird, and I haven't seen that site before, but yes. It is a life path number.

Offline elvenslave

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #210 on: December 10, 2015, 07:42:03 PM »
The speaker in that video seems pretty convinced of what she says, and she calls numerology a very, very old SCIENCE. And since there are numbers it only seems all the more credible... And that somebody may actually believe in it with all his heart and submit his personal data like they encourage you to do (it's free, so it's presumably OK to do it...), well this is just plain SCARY to me.
I would take the whole numerology concept as a harmless curiosity ;)

Offline Arsha

« Reply #211 on: February 17, 2016, 06:37:13 AM »
ISTJ
Introvert(25%)  Sensing(31%)  Thinking(50%)  Judging(6%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (31%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)

Introversion v Extroversion
Definitely agree with this, though I did find it a bit amusing that my introversion was borderlining moderate. I prefer to keep to myself in most instances, and dislike being the center of attention... but at the same time I wouldn't consider myself overly shy or reserved when it comes to exchanging opinions.

Sensing v Intuition
I'm a bit surprised by this one, but can definitely see why it'd score me as such. Practicality and reason are two things I value highly, whereas intuition is something which makes me hesitate. I'm mainly surprised because I do have spontaneous streaks of judgement, though internally even those follow a specific personal pattern.

Thinking v Feeling
I've been told multiple times by various people that my manner of thinking is needlessly practical. I mean; a friend would introduce me to a new hobby or interest they'd find, and my mind immediately resorts to asking "What skills can be developed by this hobby, how much time it'll consume, and if it'll be profitable in any way." Definitely argumentative, and have been called unsympathetic multiple times.

Judging v Perception
Not surprised that I got judging seeing as how I do like to settle and plan things, and I opt for routines as they're usually altered and made more efficient over time. What surprises me is the low percentage of 6%, since I'm openly a bigotted person who prioritizes my own beliefs over others unless a logical argument is presented.

Offline Galnius

• Heir of chaos, Servant of Sarcasm, King of Charming yet Insufferable Geniuses
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • If it's not fun, it's not worth it.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2016, 12:19:05 AM »
Woah, this is brought up even here? Schweet. Hello, entp here. I'm a 7w8. Classic, apparently.

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2016, 09:35:51 AM »
I am an INXJ

Offline Kurzyk

« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2016, 12:16:00 PM »
Interesting, I'm an ENFJ. Pretty accurate.

ENFJ
Extravert(31%)  Intuitive(28%)  Feeling(28%)  Judging(22%)

Offline midnightblack

« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2016, 02:32:15 PM »
I've been scored as INTJ.

Introvert(53%)  iNtuitive(28%)  Thinking(78%)  Judging(84%)

Fairly accurate, but I think I'm a much more hardcore introvert in reality than what the test rated.

Offline Idej

« Reply #216 on: June 14, 2016, 03:11:32 PM »
ISFP

Introvert (25%) Sensing (12%) Feeling (19%) Perceiving (19%)

Dang, those are some low numbers.  Kind of feel I ain't even have a personality there.

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2016, 03:15:45 PM »
ISFP

Introvert (25%) Sensing (12%) Feeling (19%) Perceiving (19%)

Dang, those are some low numbers.  Kind of feel I ain't even have a personality there.

I think it just means you're closer to their opposites.

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »
I think it just means you're closer to their opposites.

That is correct.

Offline Idej

« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2016, 05:06:11 PM »
Okay, that sounds alot better.  Thanks

Offline BlueJayHighway

« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »
INFP-A
53% Introverted
98% Intuitive
58% Feeling
93% Prospecting
100% Assertive
At least that's what 16personalities told me. Fits me pretty well if I could say so myself, so do my friends think.

Offline wander

• Cheeky Brit Next Door // Creator of Wander Worlds
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Nurgle's Buttbringer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2017, 10:34:02 PM »
So, I decided to retake the test on a whim, to see if any difference would come up, after two and a half years going by...

My old result;
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Thinking(12%)  Judging(1%)

Now my current result is thus;

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™
Your Type
INTJ
Introvert(34%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(31%)  Judging(28%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (34%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (31%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (28%)

So, still INTJ. Whilst leaning a little more extroverted than before, the others I'm more inclined at, I've leaned more into.

I tend to act more INTP in persona though, being more an architect than a mastermind personality type. I also tend to have some counselor in me (INFP) and healer (INFJ).

Offline Shores

« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2017, 04:40:39 AM »
INFP! :D

Offline Lilias

• La Que Sabe ~ Shamaniac ~ Melinoë ~ The Unforgiving
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #223 on: July 07, 2017, 05:18:30 AM »
This is me, spot on.

Offline SaturnCeleste

• Sassy Steampunk Seer
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: And I've bathed in Earl Grey--I'm really that keen!
  • I've been around the world in eighty brews
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #224 on: July 07, 2017, 03:58:46 PM »
I've been INFP for a long time.  :D

Offline Radman67

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2017, 06:09:28 PM »
ESFJ
Extravert(44%)  Sensing(3%)  Feeling(34%)  Judging(19%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (34%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)

Ever feel middle of the road? lol Actually took this test, not the computer one but pen and paper, and am quite a bit different than what I was then. It looks as if I am far more of an extrovert have more feelings and have lost a great deal of intuition Yep I was a real rule follower... how boring. lol

Offline Merah

« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
The info on proposed INTJ subtypes comes from here. I'm classified as "The Genius"... and it's actually a quite accurate description of me.

The Genius (5w6)
This INTJ is automatically perceived as an intellectual. The Genius has at least one area of study in which they are experts but they usually are well versed in other fields. Time and personal space is important to all INTJs but it is a theme and constantly on the mind of this subtype. They are clearly objective and unhindered by emotions. These traits allow them to conceive data and use it efficiently. They may fear being engulfed by crowds and are very sensitive to noise. Recharging is not a luxury, it is a necessity.

Geniuses are the most introverted of the INTJ subtypes and would prefer conversations that are deep and engaging to their intellect. Being cynical and dry-witted often leaves them misunderstood unless they associate with others of the same mind-set.  The Genius is mostly withdrawn and hides vulnerability. They stand back and observe. This allows them to see far more than what the five senses provide. A world-view is a primary mode of perception and details are consciously and subconsciously gathered for its construction.

Here's the other types for those INTJs who know their Enneagram and would like to take a look:

The Purist
(1w9)

The most perfectionistic of the INTJs. Of the four subtypes, they are the most practical and disciplined. Purists’ standards are high of themselves and strive for excellence. Although not as introverted as other INTJs, they only want to be surrounded with people of a similar caliber. Unfortunately, this mode of thinking may leave a shortage of people to socially interact with. Others may see them as cold and driven. In fact, they have the ability to use failure towards evolution.

Because INTJs are known for future planning and finding connections, this type creates a system within the self to reach higher goals of a superior life. At their worst, they can be too critical of themselves and judgmental of others.

The Diplomat
(1w2)

While maintaining the general idea of how an INTJ operates, this subtype is more of a caring and nurturing variety. Diplomats want to extend or advocate created systems from obtained knowledge made through connections. This type may have a family or a cause which they apply their ability to realize patterns or teach knowledge.
This type is heavily motivated and extensive to whatever they have dedicated themselves to. Although they may be reserved in nature, they have a powerful voice that they activate through other resources. Spiritual growth highlights thoughts and insights to the world around them.

Diplomats may be afraid that they won’t be able to contribute something important or be appreciated. They have a passion for something ideal that comes from within and it drives them intensely.

The Arcanist
(5w4)

A cerebral INTJ that is more engrossed in the realm of thought. Seemly more eccentric that the other INTJ subtypes, they couldn't care less about conventions. This overall attitude conflicts with an ability to fit in whereas the Purist (1w9) and Diplomat (1w2) may blend into their surroundings due to their more practical appearance.
This type is less concerned with appearances because many of them have a focal point where the mind is absorbed with abstract theory or thought. Possibly, they have more of an artistic flair, these INTJs may write (fiction or nonfiction), have musical ability, or something that may set them apart with more of a strangeness than the other subtypes. They tend to be imaginative, aloof, and quiet.

Arcanist need time and quiet to reflect. This allows them to fully process while using intuition. At times, they may fluctuate from being disconnected from internal emotions and being overwhelmed by them.

Offline TheHangedMan

• Sidhe. The Empty Can That Rattles The Most.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2017, 09:44:02 AM »
According to the test, I am an INTJ. Is it my imagination, or are a lot of Elliquians also of this type?

Don't know my Enneagram, but I looked over the subtypes, and I feel like the Arcanist strikes me as... well, me.

Offline Caerwyn

« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2017, 09:47:25 PM »
Hey! Any other ISFPs? :)
I've taken the test a number of times and I almost always get ISFP. I've gotten INFP once, however. It seems that ISFP (The Artist) is really rare.

Online AmberStarfire

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2017, 10:02:21 PM »
If you scroll back there were some other ISFPs.

I'm not though. I'm an INTP.

Offline HoodedStranger

• The King of Werewolves ~ The Friendly Giant
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Tell me a story, no, help me live it.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #230 on: September 07, 2017, 07:09:37 PM »
I got INTJ this time, which is strange considering a majority of the other times I take the test, I get INFJ or "The Advocate".

Offline EternityWaits

• ~~ Show me your love ~~ ~~ If you're going to be ~~ ~~~ the death of me ~~~ ~~~~ that's how I ~~~~ ~~~~ want to go ~~~~
  • Liege
  • Enchanted
  • You've haunted me in colors I've never seen.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »
I took this test a while back, but on a different website. My results were thus:

INTP-A "The Logician"

91% Introverted
71% Intuitive
71% Thinking
70% Prospecting
81% Assertive

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Here's more information about the INTP personality

Offline MusicalKnight

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2017, 01:31:01 PM »
I took this a few years back, and had a few acquaintances try it out too! I ended up an INTP and INTJ, I believe.

Offline Caelia

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2017, 05:04:02 AM »
I took a different test and got INFJ, which is known as "The Advocate".  Which is the same result I received when I took this kind of test in the past.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:14 AM »
Also an ISTJ.

Offline AzurePhoenix

« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2018, 02:32:54 PM »
I waiver between INFP and INTP. The funny thing was in freshman psychology (oh so many years and experiences ago) I was on the extreme ends of ENTP

Offline Life in Color

• Dame of Comic Delights • The Cure to Writer's Block • Comic Columnist • Damned Tease • Decidedly Distracting • Crossover Queen • Lover of Heroes and Villains • Pro-Mutant • #teamdreynastia #teamcap • #teamsupes • #teamgreenspider
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • 🎶 Avatar by Lithium <3 🎶
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2018, 04:15:57 PM »
110% INFP.

<3