Relena Shinma Age:
Demolitions ExpertWeapon: Pistol
She only uses these guns when she finds herself in a situation which would require her to defend herself. Both guns are light and barely have any recoil. Perfect for her style use and needs. But when not in use they sit hidden on her person.
- She usually carries your basic flash bangs, smoke grenades and normal grenades that go boom, in a two belts that go around her hips and across her torso.Other
- Relena carries a variety of different explosive, such as C-4 with her in her trusty, military issue backpack. Which she has dubbed her "Backpack of fun times." She can make nail bombs and Molotov cocktails from seemingly nothing and has specialist training in the use of Rocket Launchers. However, she needs assistance to use it due to the recoil and weight. Materia:
(Leave this blank, as materia will be assigned to your character when the squad is formed up.)Appearance: Backstory:
Relena was the result of what was originally a one night stand between a Icicle Inn, sassy barmaid and an unappreciated, ShinRA scientist. However, upon being informed of her birth, he took responsibility and had both mother and child bought to Midgar. Shortly there after they married took up residence in the wall market district, where her mother worked in a local fashion shop.
It was at the age of 8 when ShinRA were holding a "bring your child to work day" that Relena discovered her passion and almost got her farther fired. While being shown where daddy worked, she wandered off while he wasn't looking and went into what seemed like an empty lab. As children do, she got her hands on some chemicals and thought it would be fun to mix them. Although unharmed, the blast that was created, made enough of a loud bang and smoke to set off the fire alarms, and pull the ShinRA HQ building on full terrorist alert. Once the smoke cleared they found her, with some of her clothes chard and her giggling about how fun it was to make things go "boom."
Since that moment she has always had a fascination for making things go bang and the hows and whys they went bang. She has also enjoyed taking things apart and putting them back together. Although, things got a little interesting once she began learning chemistry and physics at 12. Once she had enough knowledge she would pull pranks, to the point where she got punished at school and annoyed her parents, and her friends parents relentlessly.
When it was almost time for her to finish school ShinRA came in for a career day and showed the different professions they offered. They had anything from breath taking scientific teams to army combat. The idea of blowing shit up for a living, to her it meant she got to what she loved doing best. Only on a bigger and more damaging scale than the pranks she pulled. It also meant she wouldn't get punished for making things go boom any more.
So once she finished school, much to the protest of her parents, she enlisted in ShinRA's army. Although, she was quite disappointed they they were taught armed combat before explosives. Relena quickly proved her use in the area, when she and fellow new recruits were ambushed during a field drill by anti-ShinRA rebels. She managed to think on her feet and made a molotov cocktail out of some medical supplies, that proved crucial to their victory. Since then she has come leaps and bounds in the world of explosives and has become both respected by all that know or have worked with her.Theme: Limit Breaks:
1.1: Hazy Days
- Throws a grenade that blinds and mutes enemies.
- Throws a grenade that poisons, confuses and puts enemies to sleep.
- A small bomb is planted that will inflict 1/4 of the enemies health in damage.
- A bomb is planted that will inflict 1/2 of the enemies health in damage.
3.1: Tick Tack
- Triggers a timed bomb that will down from 10, then upon explosion it releases a gas that reduces magical abilities over time, for a period of time.
3.2: Final Count down - Triggers a timed bomb that will count down from 3, then upon explosion does 1/2 damage on a group of enemies and leaves all them blinded.
- Triggers a remote bomb that will kill enemies with status effects or who's health is below half. Above half it cuts health in half, leaves them with poison or confused and makes all healing effects reversed.
This just basics. Hope it is ok so far. ^^
No sure what rank she would be though. :(