Fate Stay Night Cross Extra (BESM 3rd Edition / Freeform) Interest Check

Started by MelisaArtemis, October 25, 2012, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

This RP is basically my attempt of combining both the Fate/Stay Night story and Fate/Extra. I'm not good with system RP myself so I think freeform is best. At best this RP will be Light but if there are suggestion otherwise, I don't mind if it goes to NC (Rape) or even Extreme (Bestiality or BDSM type torture) though I'd appreciate it if we don't go into Guro or mutilation in this game.  If you're interested, you're welcome to read on.

Background Story

The year is 20XX, more than a decade has pass since the 5th Holy Grail War won by Emiya Shirou and his Servant Saber along with the destruction of the Holy Grail. Since then, the world has been at peace with near to no sign of any following up to the bloody Grail War and soon enough the general people forgets about it.

Unknown to them, over the year, the society of magicians called "The Clock Tower" has been trying to create another Holy Grail but none of their attempt has been successful. The Grail was not a legendary item without a reason, the complicated wish granting module, the powerful vessel necessary to contain its power and more importantly, the massive amount of magic necessary in its creation.

Finally, a few years ago, they found a breakthrough in their research. Those mages found that there is an uncanny resemblance between the way electronic datas move through networks of computers and servers compared to the way their own magic course through their magical circuit. More than that, the found that it is possible to transplant and connect their magical circuit straight into the electronic network as well as converting their magic, even their consciousness into an electronic data and vice versa.

Based on their new finding, a new possibility opens up before them. Using all their resources, they manage to finally create a brand new holy grail, one that does not take the form of a physical item but a computerized data formed out of pure magic. This holy grail possess every bit the characteristic of the old one, housed inside a completely secure super server powered with magic to be self sustaining. The new form of the grail requires them to create a new form of the war too but with their biggest hurdle overcame, the rest was surprisingly simple.

The new war would be fought not in the physical world but inside a world created out of data where both the mage and servant's consciousness would be transplanted by converting them into digital data and uploaded into their artificial environment they christened as Serial Phantasm or SE.RA.PH. This new form of war provided the mage with several advantages: 1. Its completely secret as only mages with a pass would be able to enter the area 2. Limits the possibility of their presence known since there would be very little effect on it to the real world, afterall datas can always be replaced or remade if necessary.

Still, it  remains impossible to create an eletronic network that could encompass every part of the world equally. Therefore, a concession was agreed that there are rule in  holy war would remain in a specific place. Therefore, a new rule was created to determine the participants eligibility to participate: 1. They will have to summon a servant of their own before the start of the Holy war 2. The mages and their servant will have to be present at the agreed city and report to the church in order to participate. The selected city is the one and only Fuyuki City in Japan.

Thus, the 1st Neo Holy-Grail war begins....

Rules of the Holy Grail War:

1. Official fight to the death between masters and their servants will be duel between pairs located inside the system at the end of the week
2. Duel participant for the week will be picked randomly and announced at the beginning of the week
3. Fighting outside of the SE.RA.PH is allowed as long as killing blow isn't dealt. (Yes, leaving them half dead is ok)
4. Killing any other participant outside of SE.RA.PH will mean instant disqualification regardless of excuse
5. Failure to show up at the end of the week for sanctioned duel will also mean instant disqualification regardless of excuse

As this is a Fate/Stay Night RP, ideally I would want at least 14 people participating (7 Masters and 7 Servants, self explanatory) but in the beginning, I think at least 4 - 6 people (2 masters and 2 servants) will do to
get the story going. The roles in this RP will be First come, First served (If someone already claim to be Saber / saber's master, noone else can claim it)

These are the basic rules for this RP:
1. Absolutely NO canon character, that includes Saber Arturia, Archer Emiya, Shirou, Rin or any of the other characters in Fate Series.
2. Post have to be at least 2 or 3 Paragraph long. The more details in your post the better.
3. No Godmodding, period. Especially in a fight scene.
4. Winning or Losing a fight have to be discussed BEFOREHAND in the OC thread that I will set up later if we have enough interest.
5. Be respectful of others.

The Available Roles are as Following:

Masters:
Archer:
Assassin:
Berserker:
Caster: (Reserved)
Lancer:
Rider:
Saber:

Servants:
Archer:
Assassin:
Berserker:
Caster: MelisaArtemis
Lancer: Tackyhillbilly
Rider:
Saber:

If you're interested, please post your character with this Character Sheets:
Master Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b] (Japanese Format: Last name, First Name)
[b]Age:[/b] (17+)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male / Female)
[b]Nationality:[/b] (Japan, British, etc)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Hetero/Homo/Bi)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture is a must followed by at least B/W/H for female characters and W/H for male characters. More detail is appreciated)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Describe your character, is she/he cold or nyphomaniac or extremely friendly or ditzy? Sexual quirks also goes here, exhibitionism, nudity, anal, etc)
[b]Personal History:[/b] (At least 2 paragraph, longer and more detailed is better)

Servant Character Sheet

[b]Class:[/b] (Saber / Archer / Rider / Caster / Assassin/ Berserker / Lancer)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male / Female)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Hetero/Homo/Bi)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture is a must followed by at least B/W/H for female characters and W/H for male characters. More detail is appreciated)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Describe your character, is she/he cold or nyphomaniac or extremely friendly or ditzy? Sexual quirks also goes here, exhibitionism, nudity, anal, etc)

Detailed information like Servant's real name, Abilities and / or Noble Phantasm in possession and defects are to be sent to me by PM, including Master's abilities as a magus.

Following the BESM rule, allocations of abilities will be under the following guidelines:
Points Allocation

Each character will be allocated up to 250 points to be divided as follows:
Abilities AND Defects will be ranked between from 1 (Weakest) to 10 (Strongest) with Abilities will cost points while Defects Refunds points. Abilities with rank 1 to 5 (Class F to C rank abilities) will cost 1 points each (Example: Strengthening, Rank 5 will cost 5 ability points). From rank 6 and above will cost as follows:
Rank B Class Abilities:

Rank 6 costs 10 point
Rank 7 costs 20 points

Rank A Class Abilities:

Rank 8 costs 40 points
Rank 9 costs 60 points

Rank S Class Abilities:
Rank 10 costs 100 points

MelisaArtemis

Class: Caster
Sexuality: Bi but leaning more toward Hetero
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
B/W/H: 36B/40 kg (88 pounds)/146cm (4' 9)
Long blonde hair reaching just above her butt, White skin, Crystal blue eyes with slitted iris. She has fox ears and tails with white tip but usually hidden when in public making her look just like a normal human albeit very beautiful one.
Personality: Caster is actually a very sweet character even bordering naive. She can nearly always found with a cheerful smile on her lips outside of battle but during battle, she is extremely serious and will have no qualm in blasting whoever dare to harm her master to oblivion. She is obedient and devoted to a fault toward her master so much that she will do anything for him including service in the bedroom. She is also somewhat mischievous, prone to play pranks to others though mostly just played for laugh and nearly completely harmless if not rather embarrassing for the recipient.

She is also quite an exhibitionist as she loves to walk around completely naked at least in the privacy at her master's house. However, despite her habit, her libido is actually slightly on the low side and she does not has a high hunger on sex although once she is in the act, she can be surprisingly proactive. She believes that her sexiest part of her body is her pussy which is naturally bare without a single strand of pubic hair covering them.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheEversong

As a fan of Fate who recently beat Fate/Extra (Red Saber is the best) I'm intrigued. I might make a master or Servant. I'm undecided right now but I'll put something together before tommorrows over I hope.

Tackyhillbilly

I would love to be Archer, or Lancer. A Master can be fun as well.

MelisaArtemis

For those interested, please put a character sheet here and PM me your character abilities.

@Tacky: Please pick one of them and put up a character sheet. If I approve and there are no other contestant for that role, its yours.

Tackyhillbilly

Class: Lancer
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[/b]

5'4 / 145

Not a massive man, he carries an extreme... presence about him. Alone, he fills a room. He is definitely of Asian Origin, a clue to his identity, if one wishes to think of him that way. His hair is black and he wears it long, with brown eyes. His primary weapon is the massive spear he carries, the weapon taller then the warrior.

Personality: Driven. He is a man who knows what he wants, and will have it. Be that in the bedroom, or on the battlefield. He will have the prize of the grail, and whatever catches his eye along the way. He is a brave man, and an honorable one for that, refusing dishonorable tactics. He is completely confident of his strength, and sees no need to avoid using it.

Outside of battle... he is rather lost in this era. He has little concept of how he fits in it. The world has evolved beyond his view of it. However, there are things he approves of in this new, strange world. Motorcycles, for one. Much better then horses.