Account question

Started by LamentingQuill, October 24, 2012, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I have a questions about accounts. Now I am not sure if this site had an IP address rule or anything like this, but my brother wants to make an account here as well, though he is another a separate laptop than me. Who would I have to talk to in order to avoid any confusion? My brother and I are just worried that the higher up individuals might think that someone in the house is trying to have double accounts.

Please let me know :)

Autumn Sativus

So long as you have two separate accounts, there shouldn't be too much of a problem. If the Staff doubts that you are two people, they will let you know and make a request for how you can prove to them that you are two different people. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Sarena

All he would need to do, at this point, is state in his questionnaire that his sister is a member here (and give your username) and let us know that y'all use separate laptops.  I'm not sure if that means y'all have different IP addresses or not, but if staff needs any thing else, they're pretty good about asking. :)
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Avis habilis

If you're both hitting the same router (you're living in the same location?) you'll share an IP, so it's a good thing you mentioned this beforehand. Thanks for the heads-up!