You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Third Party Presidential Debate  (Read 406 times)

Offline Question MarkTopic starter

Third Party Presidential Debate
« on: October 23, 2012, 08:09:23 PM »
Watch the Live Stream of the Free and Equal Debate, where Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode, and Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson argue their platforms.  After being unfairly shut out from the widely advertised Presidential debates between Obama and Romney, these candidates will get a chance to say their piece to the American public.

Don't vote for the lesser evil this year, know the better options!

LIVE: Third Party Presidential Debate on RT

Offline ShadowFox89

Re: Third Party Presidential Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:10 PM »

Offline sixtiesthrowback

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 09:55:09 AM »
I live in the UK, but my vote with go with Jill Stein... she is the most progressive candidate and not coming from either of the two big parties.

Offline Skynet

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »
The next 3rd Party Presidential Debate is this November 4th.  Just a heads up.

Also, I preferred Virgil Goode and Gary Johnson's positions during the debate.  I really enjoyed watching it.  Such a shame that none of the major US news networks are covering it.

Offline Succubus

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:24:34 PM »
I'm not American, but I'm a big fan of the Justice Party.When I first heard about them, I assumed they were far-right nutters, going by the name, but the more I hear about them, the more I like. An actual social democratic party in the US, hallelujah.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »
My take?

Third party groups are taking this the wrong way. They don't need to go for the presidential ticket but look at the local/state levels, get some support and grow the party first..then start working together on the national level for federal candidates (Senate/Congress) THEN after you have shown your platform has appeal.. work towards getting a presidential candidate.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 11:23:43 AM »
For the third-partiers - the map at is reporting results from all candidates that made the ballots.  I've seen Johnson, Goode, and Stein from a quick mouse-over.  Haven't seen Anderson, but I might have missed a state or five in my sweep.