BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooohhhhhh!  Now that would definitely be interesting.  I suggest you contact Dim, since shi plays the other vampy in the game.  It'll help with your character creation for sure.

Quote from: Saerra on October 23, 2012, 09:17:07 PM
*can't recall the other vampire, only that there was another aside Nadir*

There was another at some point in the game.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Not noted down in the character sheet thread, so I have no idea who it was. *shrugs a shoulder*

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I think it was a character that didn't last very long.  I'm not completely sure about it though, so if anyone does know, feel free to share.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

Eh, Dis, did you remove the artist character type? As Abs is one.. *blushes*

Sparrowhawke

Astrofig

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on October 23, 2012, 09:27:42 PM
Eh, Dis, did you remove the artist character type? As Abs is one.. *blushes*

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on October 23, 2012, 09:28:50 PM
That's a good point, Terrance was an Outcast o-o

That's fixed, the full list of character types are now up again.

Quote from: Astrofig on October 23, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
Kelpie or merrow, y'all? I can't decide.....

Ooooh, I vote Merrow!  He could be on the swim team with Jude!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 23, 2012, 09:18:57 PM
Ooooohhhhhh!  Now that would definitely be interesting.  I suggest you contact Dim, since shi plays the other vampy in the game.  It'll help with your character creation for sure.

There was another at some point in the game.
So do you think my idea's good? I could just wing the profile. Should I post it here? <3

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah, I think your idea is great.  Feel free to write out a profile and post it up here for approval.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

The other vampire was going to be played by Mint but she pulled out before the game started.

Also - another vampire, how lovely!

Saerrael

Mora

Misa's Student Records

Full Name: Misa Saito
Sexuality: bisexual
Character Type: The Romantic

Species: Vampire
Dominance: Switch, leans toward Submissive
Species Description: Vampires are said to be immortal, but the main reason they 'live' forever is because they're already dead. They reach this state by being fed from by another vampire, and once the vampire's venom spreads throughout the victim's body, they die to be reborn as a vampire. That being said they are still dead. They have an unbeating heart and pale white skin. Assuming a vampire isn't killed again, he/she will live forever.
Power(s) Description: Misa is still new to the whole vampire concept, but she can choose to make others like her with a simple bite, though she can feed from someone without injecting her venom into them. Untili she grows stronger though, the victims will only come back as a bloodthirsty monster.

Personality: Misa is a very shy girl, though she can be very talkative once she gets to know each other. She wants to be the princess for a knight, and any sort of rejection could possibly leave her feeling betrayed. She's a lover, not a fighter, and is very sweet to almost anybody, though she IS able to acquire a grudge against someone. Misa would rather avoid someone than fight them. Misa clings to people right after she meets them, until she meets someone else. She likes to move around a lot, and in the off chance she finds a partner in love, she will remain loyal, but will still look for others.
Physical Features: Misa is slender, but very busty, her breasts being a small F cup. She always wears loose skirts to hide her 'extra little something'. Sharp fangs that she manages to hide most of the time, unless she is about to feed. Misa has two snakebite piercings, giving her a slight 'goth girl' look, which may at times cause people to keep their distance. Misa has a firm ass and nice legs, even though she IS rather short, standing at around 4'8". Misa has a 5" cock under her skirt, along with her woman parts. Her male appendage grows to 9" when she is erect.
Background:Misa was born a human, but her parents were killed by a bloodthirsty vampire clan.Never did she ever see any of the clan after this night, but she also never forgot them. They took everything from her, and she pledged to end them some day in the future. She was left alive, but only after she was turned into a vampire. She was sent by the state police to live with her aunt, who also happened to be a vampire, but the woman discovered Misa's 'birth defect' and decided she didn't want her. Since then, Misa's been thrown around between various boarding schools, and now she's at BOSCO.
Family Info: Misa's immediate family are all dead. Her aunt is a wealthy vampire lord, but wants nothing to do with the poor girl.

Played by: Mora

undisclosedtoyou

That's a pretty good outline.  Here's a quote from Dim's character profile, it has information about the sort of vampire we're accepting in this game.

QuoteA vampire is more dead than alive. They they cannot die from hunger or sickness or old age. If they can avoid death from a second party, they can exist eternally. A vampire can make others of their own kind, though it takes a well fed, well established vampire to create something more than a hunger crazed cretin. The more powerful the vampire, the greater the chance his or her childer will cross from life to undeath with their sanity.

Female vampires cannot carry a foetus to term after the transition, and a male can only procreate with a human a few months after transition. It makes having a family line highly difficult to maintain, and few manage it - though it has proven that the effort it takes is well worth it, as those who are born from a vampire and human have a much increased chance to have superior powers at the cost of a tenancy towards madness. 

As for the personality, background, and physical description area, can I get a bit more details?  I like what you have, just expound on it. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mora

Ok I'll see what I can do. I thank Dim for showing the information.

Josietta

Autumn is a Romantic also! ;D though she's more of the hopeless variety. Lil innocent human girlie she is. >.<

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:01:12 PM
Ok I'll see what I can do. I thank Dim for showing the information.

Thanks!

Quote from: Josietta on October 23, 2012, 11:03:49 PM
Autumn is a Romantic also! ;D though she's more of the hopeless variety. Lil innocent human girlie she is. >.<

She is!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Saerrael

*googles 'Merrow'*

Ooooh... I gather those would fall under Fae? Abs would be interested. Though, not sure how he'd feel about a Scot, considering he's Irish.

Nadir

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mora

Saerrael

Quote from: Dim Hon on October 23, 2012, 11:11:08 PM
Oooh another werewolf. Poor Nadir  will have trouble ::)
Quote from: Kokaine on October 23, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
But she's a nice werewolf xD

Diiiiiimm... I think Kokaine is thinking Nadir and Absalom to be.. good and moral and such.. *giggles*
Oh, Gods.. Abs might have scouted another puppy..

Nadir

*sniggers*

Nadir is very partial to all sorts of werewolf, be they nice or nasty. They interest him on so many levels ::)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Mora on October 23, 2012, 11:20:50 PM
I edited. I'm hoping it's better now <3

She looks good.  The bit about the dimensions of her genitals made me giggle though, I didn't mean that kind of description.  But it's good.  Feel free to post her up in the character thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's