You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 07:40:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Medieval times [M for F]  (Read 217 times)

Offline FarBehindTopic starter

Medieval times [M for F]
« on: October 21, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »
I've been wanting to try a medieval themed RP with no magic perhaps fantasy though such as different species (elfs, dwarfs, goblins, etc) I don't want to just state a plot rather develope it throughout the role play or share Idias at the start I'm very open to pretty much anything in the time period. However I do want to start off with set characters. You can introduce many other characters and act out the parts but just one main character. I would like this to be a long term RP played through PMs... I will warn I'm new to roleplaying, having just started my first the other day but so far I'm having a blast! Specifically my weak point is grammar. I love descriptive wrighters and I try my hardest to be descriptive as well. I will be on weekdays in the afternoon usually later at night on the week days and throughout the day on the weekend. I'm not looking for a hasty sex scene I want a story!

Pm me or post here if interested or have any questions/thoughts! Look foward to it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:33:53 PM by FarBehind »