You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:14:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Airships and Antiquities: Game Thread - Crew Wins  (Read 9145 times)

Offline Sarena

Re: Airships and Antiquities: Game Thread - Day 6
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2012, 11:13:49 AM »
Their numbers were getting too few and the poor souls lost so far on this journey weighed heavily on more heavily on her shoulders with each passing day.  Sarena looked at Kendra, shaking her head sadly.  There had to be a better way....

Offline TriesteTopic starter

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
Kendra - 8
ThatRPGuy - 2

Yet to vote:
Kazyth, ThatRPGuy, Niferbelle, Falanor, The Last Standing

Offline ThatRPGuy

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2012, 06:08:09 AM »
It was as Kendra said, Guy did have something to hide. All that wine and rum he kept taking for 'the kitchen' never actually made it into any of the food. That was, however, the worst of his crimes. "I shouldn't be too surprised you'd point your finger at me, Kendra, now that I'm on to you." he said with conviction.

Offline Niferbelle

« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »
If things went on this way for much longer NIferbelle thought she just might take a walk off the side of the ship herself before suspicion turned on her. After all, it didn't matter if you were guilty or not once the masses ganged up on your tail. Maybe that was what was happening to Kendra right now but Niferbelle didn't have a reason to change her vote. If Kendra were another innocent then Niferbelle would have to deal with the consequences later.

Offline Kazyth

• Someone's Dark Prince Charming, Taco King
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
"Seems it doesn't matter where my vote goes this time, the weight of the crowd and crew is against you, Kendra.  I'll say a prayer for you.  I make no promises about what happens to your underthings when you're gone, though."

Offline Falanor

« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
Falanor grumbled, "I see no way out for you, lass.  Kendra, I hope your passing be swift..."

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Re: Airships and Antiquities: Game Thread - Day 7
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2012, 05:14:22 PM »
And so it happens that Kendra is thrown overboard by the crew - though a search of her berth turns up nothing that a crew member shouldn't have.

In the night afterward, there are all sorts of goings-on. When the crew wakes the next morning, they find that Saffron is missing. In her berth is a toolkit and various cogs, wheels, and gears. They are clearly the possessions of a Simulacrum. In the next berth, Falanor is missing but under his pillow are several regents and beakers identifying him as the Chemist.

The chances of the crew are dwindling, and all of them are sure to know that they must choose wisely.

Players
  • Kazyth
  • Starlequin
  • Ryven
  • Mithlomwen
  • Luna
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Sarena
  • Remiel
  • Niferbelle
  • Valerian
  • Moirae
  • The Last Standing

Roles (For an outline of what the roles mean, please see this post)
  • Crew Members - 6/7
  • Mutineers - 3/4
  • Chirurgeon
  • Greenhorn

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
Moirae sighed at the news, held her flask tighter. Who was going to make her brew now? Suppose there were graver matters at hand. "I am still suspicious of ThatRPGuy who was most definitely consorting with James."

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2012, 04:05:56 AM »
"I believe it is you, Moirae, that must account for yourself," he said.

Offline Kazyth

• Someone's Dark Prince Charming, Taco King
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2012, 04:17:57 AM »
"You know," Kazyth murmured as he looked up from his current task of polishing the brass railing.  "Moirae there does seem to be doing an awful lot of drinking, doesn't she?  That's the sort of thing that one normally doesn't see unless there's a guilty conscience at work."

Offline Valerian

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2012, 09:37:07 AM »
Val was shocked and horrified at this double loss.  Not only was the Chemist gone, the trusted ally that Analise had spoken of, but Saffron was gone as well, the only real ally that Val had had, and now she felt more alone than she ever had in her life.  What if they were all doomed and the mutineers won?  She gave Kazyth a dark glance, but otherwise pointedly ignored him as she turned to look at ThatRPGuy.  "I think you're a Mutineer, and the sooner you're off this ship, the better."

Whatever else she might have said was lost when her voice quavered and she retreated away from the group to hide this momentary weakness, though she still watched warily as the votes unfolded.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2012, 10:09:24 AM »
Remiel was starting to panic.  Not only were good, honest crew members dropping like flies, but Saffron--the Simulacrum, in whom he had confided--was nowhere to be found. 

"Why are you so eager to get rid of Moirae, Ryven?" he demanded.  "Saffron was suspicious of you--and I am too.  I'm not sure about ThatRPGuy, but I'm pretty sure about you."

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
"Simple.  Her voting pattern," he said toward Remiel.  "And Saffron can be suspicious of anyone she likes, but until she can prove she has precognitive powers, I really don't see how her opinion is relevant.  Go ahead.  Throw me off the side.  You'll regret it as soon as you do.  I already told you I saved Mr. B the second night.  What more assurance do you need?"  Ryven said while putting some muffins into the oven.

Offline Valerian

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2012, 10:35:06 AM »
"Saffron can't prove anything anymore.  She's g-gone," Val put in, bitterly.  "And if Kazyth wants Moirae gone, then that's pretty good proof she's innocent as far as I'm concerned."  Again she briefly glared at Kazyth, then sighed miserably.  On top of everything else, now they were all arguing, unable to agree on the culprits even though she felt it should all have been obvious by now.

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2012, 11:23:36 AM »
"My only crimes are stealing this here flask and voting with the majority once or twice too many.  There is no blood on these hands.  My only regret is not paying enough attention to these matters and thinking they'd sort themselves out.  And, well, not stealing a bigger flask.  Obviously going to need it," muttered, eyes narrowing; a second later she hiccuped, sipped from the flask.  "James tried making me believe he was innocent and sadly I thought he was at first.  During that, he confided to consorting with ThatRPGuy, who has been suspicious enough.  And maybe you, Kazyth or Ryven, are the third.  If enough of you are swayed to have me killed, this ship will be losing another faithful, albeit drunk, crew member -- not a savage mutineer."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:24:56 AM by Moirae »

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »
Votes
ThatRPGuy - 4
Moirae - 4
Ryven - 1
Kazyth - 1

Yet to vote:
ThatRPGuy, The Last Standing
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:55:37 AM by Trieste »

Offline Niferbelle

« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »
Niferbelle was briefly distracted from the discussion as she was nearly certain she'd spied someone up in the rigging trying to look down her shirt but whoever the perverted sod was got lucky and got out of sight before he or she could be made. Niferbelle glowered at the remaining crew, knowing full well some of them had no good on their minds, and tapped her toe. She'd been hearing things...she sighed.

"Maybe the devil will add another innocent soul to our tally but when I look at ThatRPGuy I feel like a ghost is walking over my grave."

Offline Mithlomwen

• ~ E's resident kilt inspector ~ ~ Atropos ~
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • ~ Thunder only happens when it's raining.... ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2012, 07:26:53 PM »
Mith tossed her vote in for ThatRPGuy, unable to shake the feeling he was hiding something. 

Offline Sarena

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Oh people were hiding things alright, but Sarena was more convinced that Moirae was doing a bit more than drinking.  She didn't trust a body that never drank, but she sure as hell didn't trust one that drank too much either.

Offline Starlequin

« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »
It'd been a long time since LeQuin had been honked off enough at a crewmate to want to deck 'em. But Kazyth's crack at Moirae's drinkin' come awful close to inspirin' some involuntary behavior correctin'. He dropped the toolbox and brandished a ratchet at the loudmouth, pointing back at Moirae, then gestured toward himself as if to say 'Just cuz a body suffers a bit 'a rough tongue now and then, t'aint reason 'nough to go about callin' for blood. Reckon I drink more'n any three crew aboard; on a boat like this, everyone dropping like flies, I'd say anyone what can stay sober is more dangerous than a couple alkies. So watch where ya point them fingers, greenhorn.'

...It was a very expressive gesture.

Offline Luna

• Muse's Blessing ~ Shadowsmaiden's little Koneko-chan
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2012, 08:26:44 AM »
Luna's head was spinning with all the accusations flying around, but she was still curious as to what Moirae has been up to for the last few nights.

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »
"I'm changing my vote to ThatRPGuy.  I'm afraid he has manipulated me for the last time," he said, throwing the man a very tense look.

Offline Starlequin

« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »
Some fair points bein' made. Star reckoned he might need to change his vote as well. The cooks were turning on each other, and he didnt like the idea of two angry men sloppin' his grub. No tellin what bit 'a nasty might find its way into the pot. Better to get rid of ThatRPGuy, maybe...

Offline Remiel

« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2012, 03:26:01 PM »
"If Ryven's who he says he is, then there's no way he could have done the foul deed," said Remiel, reluctantly.  "Count my vote for ThatRPGuy, as well."

Offline ThatRPGuy

« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »
Guy backed away from the crowd slowly. "You all must be joking..." he said nervously "You can't really suspect me, not when Moirae has been do obvious this entire time!"