You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vignettes  (Read 262 times)

Offline KythiaTopic starter

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Vignettes
« on: October 20, 2012, 07:46:05 AM »
So, something I was kinda toying with and I figured I'd run up the flagpole.

I was wondering if any of you fine folk would be interested in playing a small single scene vignette?  Non adult (obviously) and pretty self contained.  The reason behind is that obviously there's a load of different people on here and presumably as many different writing styles, interests, etc and doing a one or two page scene with people could (I thought) be a pretty cool way of getting to know some of you.

The idea was inspired by a demotivator someone sent me and I had an idea for a scene where they have to explain to Vader that those were, in fact, the droids they were looking for.  Thats just one idea though and I'm not married to it.

Anyone interested?  Anyone got any ideas (I have a few others)?  Have I explained that well enough for people to even decide whether they're interested or not.

Oh, and fair warning.  I'm not approved and so its possible that the powers that be will throw a big fat "no" at me.  Depending on what form that no takes ("no" or "not yet", for example) I suppose I could well disappear without warning.

Offline KythiaTopic starter

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Vignettes
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 07:23:32 PM »
Well, Im approved.  So the chances of me disappearing without warning have shrunk dramatically.  If anyone's interested then PM me.