Craz's crazy desires

Started by Craz, October 19, 2012, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Well, it's been a while since I've put up an ad, but I am interested in starting one or two RPs.  I don't usually go for forum RPs, mostly because I'm not the most lengthy poster, but I am looking to do some forum RPs.

I'm trying to find a good, literate, long-term roleplaying partner. This partner would, ideally, have several of the following qualities. The first thing I'd like is a generally clean writing style, from spelling to grammar. It's a quirk of mine, and yea, I may be a grammar fascist, but it's just a quirk of mine. I'm also looking for someone who's more than willing to offer stuff up. More than just someone who's going to follow an idea, just nod and go with it, I'm looking for someone who will look at an idea, and offer their own views on something.  Another thing I'm looking for is someone who's willing to, at least in some capacities, play something other than a sub. Yes, I like them, primarily, but I like changing the tables on usual stuff.  I'm also looking for someone who's a talkative partner. Someone who communicates on IM and is willing to share wicked plot ideas?

Now, what do I like in terms of plots and settings? My first love's paranormal and urban fantasy. Vampires, werewolves, demons, mages, in that Butcher, Hamilton, True Blood sort of vibe. Now, I also love medieval fantasy(not just traditional epic, but more recent darker fantasy), as well as science fiction and to some extent, modern day roleplays, though the last I'm rather choosy about plots.

But, anyways, here's some plots!
Not Like Any Angel I Ever Saw
This is an idea of mine I've long had, around a group of supernatural creatures I created called Red Angels. They were a group of ladies who drank from the Fountain of Youth back in ancient times. Thy were gifted with eternal life, but with a curse. They, and their daughters, and their daughters' daughters, would be cursed with demons inside of them. They became succubi, feeding off of the powerful energies of lust. However, they have one salvation, male mates who can tame their demon, who are their destiny to be one with.

Hunt Me Like You Love Me HunterxParanormal
He was an orphan, raised by an Order dedicated to fighting that which went "bump" in the night. He is a Hunter, slayer of vampires, demons, shifters, and others of their ilk. She is a paranormal creature of power, a Queen of her race, and she thinks he might be the key to the survival of her kind. The two fight, and when they do, sparks fly between them, and even the hardened hunter can't deny that he has unexplainable feelings for her.
This can actually be played with either gender in mind, with myself playing the paranormal creature and my partner playing the hunter.

Do That Again, and I’ll Cuff You
This would be based off either a detectivexdetective, or a detectivexconsultant style. Either a new detective or a consultant(my character) has been assigned to a homicide detective, and together they have to look into a murder(or possibly some other crime). No particular preferences as to who does what role, though I would like this to have some comedy in it, as well as a lot of innuendo. Alternate settings could be used for this, like modern horror or sci-fi.
I've got a few more ideas, and a few canon settings I like to play with, which I'll be adding in the next few days. But feel free to drop me a PM!