You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:12:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What a perfect way to learn.  (Read 311 times)

Offline FelleaTopic starter

What a perfect way to learn.
« on: October 15, 2012, 01:18:34 AM »
Since I'm so new to rping I'd love to try out a pg-13 role first! And that is also because I am awaiting approval status so my choices are limited either way...
I'm looking to playing a darker role, I'm in the mood to be a werewolf, or my partner to be as such. Really I'm up for anything though because I need to learn anyway and what a better way, right? I have scenes that I had planned on acting out but alas, they are deemed as inappropriate for the time being. So I'm having difficulty coming up with a more non-adult scene, if anyone who like to give me a starter or something I could go off of..? Much obliged  ;)

Offline FelleaTopic starter

Re: What a perfect way to learn.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 02:41:31 AM »
Or I will just await approval and until then sulk in a corner because no one wants to play with me  :'(

Offline JackWhite

Re: What a perfect way to learn.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
Trying to write out something could get some interest. Maybe change one of your not so PG-13 things to a PG-13 setting?