You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:15:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda (M/M ideas) - Looking for some villains!  (Read 720 times)

Offline MimikoTopic starter

Legend of Zelda (M/M ideas) - Looking for some villains!
« on: October 13, 2012, 11:19:39 PM »
Hello! Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

I am always craving a good RP in the Legend of Zelda universe, and my favorite plots are going to usually be Male/Male oriented, but I am willing to switch my sub character to female gender if needed. All characters must be of age, no underage anything.

Still with me? Yay!

I welcome anyone to play, whether you are Lady, Lord, Liege, or any combination thereof.  I REALLY like to play as a male character against a male character, but that can be negotiated. I prefer to play on the submissive side, or at the very most a switch or fight for dominance.  I'm perfectly happy to do scenes that start out as PWP/sex, and if we end up liking the character dynamic, we can possibly move on to longer scenes.

Here are my ons/offs!

Some of my recent cravings are:
  • Link vs Ganondorf, Dark Link, Ghirahim, any villain or monster really... Really craving - the more creative, the better!
    End Game, roll credits. Link has lost to his enemy, but they've kept him alive, and now he's their prisoner. What will happen afterwards? This plot can be played as a short one-shot for a fun romp, or the villain can drag it out and take his time twisting the hero into an obedient slave. I will usually play Link in this plot, and he will be hard to tame. He's still got the mind of a hero, and unless his new master can convince him that they're not as bad as he thought, he will resist completely until he's broken. Could bring involve Dub-con, monsters(tentacles<3 ), bondage, some elements of mind control, etc.
I'm open to other ideas as well - Let me know what you've got!

I don't put limits or requirements on post size/length, but I do ask that they give me enough to work with and interact with my character.

Biggest Ons:
  • Male/Male plots
  • Tentacles!
  • Bondage or Gags
  • Forced Submission / Fighting for Dominance
  • Orgasm denial/control
  • Also will consider soft vore, in the style of like-likes or possibly shrinking/size play

More about me and O/O's here!

Please PM letting me know which ideas you're interested in! Also, feel free to IM, but let me know you're from E.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:22:20 AM by Mimiko »

Re: Legend of Zelda (M/M ideas) - Looking for some villains!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 06:56:25 PM »
Bumpy bump, still interested in a LoZ game if you are!

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 09:40:14 PM »
*nudges with foot* I'm looking mostly for IM, but figured I'd poke this up to the top again!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 10:23:46 AM »
*dusts off and bumps to the top again*

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:42:21 AM »
Bump up for Hyrule!