The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single post. :)

Started by Jillabelle, October 13, 2012, 04:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jillabelle

Ok, the question about travel got my wanderlust going, so I'd like to request a non-adult roleplay-- I'd like to be a traveler in a fantasy-type world, a wandering bard or a roving ranger, setting out down the dusty road with my walking staff and my good wool cloak, looking for adventure and new horizons, and hoping to meet some friends along the way, to share the journey and trade stories with as we go. Someone who'll help take a watch at night, so the orcs don't sneak up and kill us. :)

Any takers?

Jillabelle

I'll add that if I do get approved, we might become a little more friendly as we go on, if you know what I mean and I think you do ;)

Tamhansen

Quote from: Jillabelle on October 13, 2012, 06:51:57 PM
I'll add that if I do get approved, we might become a little more friendly as we go on, if you know what I mean and I think you do ;)

Sounds quite interesting. do you see this as a group play, or one on one? Either way it could be fun.

Quote from: Jillabelle on October 13, 2012, 06:51:57 PM

Nope, but maybe you could explain it to me then ;)
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Jillabelle

Quote from: Katataban on October 14, 2012, 10:51:47 AM
Sounds quite interesting. do you see this as a group play, or one on one? Either way it could be fun.

Either way! We could start with just one on one, and see if anyone wants to join us...