Looking for games (M for F)

Started by BigBadWolf, October 11, 2012, 01:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

I'm searching for a few new games. If you like any of my plots please send me a PM and we can discuss it. None of these plots are set in stone, so suggestions are welcome. Also please read my on/off thread.

Jabba's new slave

This was a small group idea, but I decided to put it here as a solo game. (But if there enough intrest I'm still open to a small group). As the name suggest it, it is a Star Wars based game.
Jabba's thugs capture a rich girl. We can discuss the exact reason, the point is, that she stays as a slave (no ransom, or this is a revenge etc.). The game is about her breaking process. She not just have to dance, but also strip in front of everyone in the palace. The guards can use her when they want, also when she broken enough Jabba's costumers could spend a night with her.
A few things which could be part of the rp:
- Multiple guards raping her (including gamorreans and weequay guards)
- Put into the torture chamber for misbehaviour with EV-9D9
- Forced to perform striptease and masturbation in front of a crowd.

Note: My parter should be able to post twice a week for this game. I can promise the same.

Crossing the forest
Inspired by a picture.

An adventurer needs to travel though a wast forest. The forest have big trees and dark paths (like the Fangorn forest from the Lord of the Rings). The adventurer is warned that forest nymphs live inside. They will try to seduce him but he have to resist, or he became their slave.
The adventurer enters the forest and after he makes his camp a nymph spots him. He is to her liking and she want to make love with him. So she try to seduce.
She could do this however she wishes. The forest is at her side. The nymph could command vines, summon flowers which make the human dizzy, she can change shape.

This is the basic idea, I need to work the details with my partner.

The found pet

He wakes up with a terrible headache. He found himself cuffed in the girls shower wearing only his boxers (or nothing). The only thing he could remember about yesterday that he was invited some party, where he had got drunk.

The story would take place at an university. A female student or teacher find him, took a few pictures then she blackmail him. He had to do everything she ask. Basically she would use him to got sexual satisfaction. She may borrow him to her girlfriends too.

I'm looking for a somewhat dominant female character. I would also like to include a few things in the rp like:
Bondage
Tease and Denial
Orgasm control
showed off to others

Star who wants to be enslaved

For this game I would like to try some interracial theme. I'm looking for a partner who would play a famous black actress or singer. She is beautiful and talented. But she had a personal life problem. Before and during her career she dated a couple of nice guys. They were good to her, but for some reason she didn't really enjoyed sex with them. She hardly had an orgasm. But because she was famous and a kind of sex symbol she was too afraid to go to a therapists. If someone notice her the papers would full of her sexual problems.

One day a man magazine wants to make a few sexy pictures about her. They throw in some light bondage elements to make the pictures hotter. However she finds out this made her aroused more than it should be. So after the photo session she starts read more about the topic. And the more she read and see on the internet the more turned on she became. She finds out that she wants that someone treats her like a slut, and became someones pet.

So she joins a few portals where people could find a partner for their tastes. She do her best to keep her identity secret. She finds a guy who she believe could trust and have a lot of experience in these sexual games. So she invite him to her hotel room to teach her and try it out.

As the story goes on they met more frequently and she wants more of it. In the end she will gave up her normal life.

The game also would include medium torture and pain usually mixed with teasing. Also it would be a good thing if she could be turned on by pain as well.

Captured by the Amazons

Amazones are fierce warriors. They live in tribes outside the civilized regions. In their culture men no more than slaves or playthings. The only real purpose of men for them, is to impregnate them so the tribe can live. They usually capture man for that purpose.

From time to time Amazones raid villages for male slaves. They looking for strong ones, because they want strong fathers for their daughters. A weak man would only father a weak children.

Usualy they use slaves for works and a few selected one please the amazons's lust. When they decide they want children there are rites how they should treat the male before, and how the act should go.

This is the main setting for the story, which I have two plots:

1. A warrior wander into amazon territory. A patrol caught him, however he fight exceptionally. But the amazons greater number allow them to capture him and bring him back to the village. The warrior is to the amazon queen liking, and she decide to keep him. From here he could be a pet who needs to broke into, or she might want a child from him.

2. The amazon tribe has an agreement with a barbarian tribe. Each year the amazons allowed to select a couple of young warriors to be the father of their daugthers. After a year they free to go back to the tribe, and also they can brink back any male child. Still during the year they act as servants for the amazons.

I looking for a partner to write one or more amazon character in the story, while I write one or more kidnapped character. I don't really looking for romance here. Maybe I willing to turn the first plot something romantic, but still I need strong willed amazon queen who can dominate him even if she likes him.

Picture plots
I've got a couple of pictures in my on/off thread. They could be very basic ideas or just for inspiration. I've got ideas for a few, and I need ideas with others.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

BigBadWolf

Correction center plot added.

BigBadWolf

The The found pet plot added.

BigBadWolf

Star who wants to be enslaved plot added.

BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf