You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vice presidential debate  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Vice presidential debate
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
I thought Biden's giggling while Ryan was answering was kind of a turn-off. I did think it was disrespectful. Him wagging his finger at the moderator was also a turn-off - it really is rude.

So, I think Biden had better answers than Ryan but I dislike the fact that he appeared to have taken a page from Romney's playbook.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 03:18:07 PM »
I thought Biden's giggling while Ryan was answering was kind of a turn-off. I did think it was disrespectful. Him wagging his finger at the moderator was also a turn-off - it really is rude.

So, I think Biden had better answers than Ryan but I dislike the fact that he appeared to have taken a page from Romney's playbook.

I agree it was a BIT of a disappointment but after having watched the whole thing.. he repeatedly came to the heart of it.. Ryan's plans are non-starters to Mitt BUT the great waffler has yet to put out anything concrete and clearly Ryan is working thru his playbook and saying little while trying to impeach the president over actions HE and his helped to build. Oh noes.. not a lot of jobs.. just forget we killed all these jobs bills.. it's Obama's fault not ours.. Oh noes.. we're against this that and the other..but we pushed for things that led to this...

Online ShadowFox89

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
 I loved Biden's "and you guys think this problem just magically fell from the sky" comment :P

Someone's been watching the Daily Show....

Offline Stattick

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 03:33:09 AM »

also

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:34:37 AM by Stattick »