News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I deserve a pat on the back because...~

Started by Cayenne, October 10, 2012, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I just finished a paper.. and it isn't even due until Friday! I didn't procrastinate this time! Whoo! -wiggles her booty in a victory dance-
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Quote from: diamonedsky on October 16, 2012, 08:18:34 PM
I deserve a pat on the back because I just finished a paper.. and it isn't even due until Friday! I didn't procrastinate this time! Whoo! -wiggles her booty in a victory dance-

Not good enough. I can do better..

I deserve a pat on the back because I got tired of my unhealthy hair and decided that 12AM was the best time to cut it. So using a used bag of popcorn, a 50ft ethernet cable, and dull scissors**, my hair is now 3-4 inches shorter.

**haircuts on a college budget.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because... I'd tried to write when I was over tired, and decided instead to just go to bed, rather then forcing myself.

Also, reading peoples accomplishments makes me smile ~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Silver

I deserve a pat on the back because...

Today I had another interview with a different company and rocked it like a BOSS...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I finally decided what color to dye my hair. Whoo, decisions! :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. because somehow I always hover right at the edge. What edge? Every damn edge. I hover.. I even usually start to slip.. but somehow.. I have no freakin' how.. somehow I manage to keep from truly falling off. Hmm.. now this can be seen from two different angles. One.. a cruel trick from the forces that be.. that might have a reason to keep tapping those manic blades of madness upon the base of my skull. Perhaps it's a form of revenge or karma or.. something from times where I simply can't recall now what I did to deserve such a relentless taunt. The other.. there is something quite out of whack deep inside me that tends to like the thrill of being right there on that fine line between everything and nothing. Some subconscious vapor that is really not quite right, in my opinion. Heh.. although right now.. it's not so bad.

Now that I read this back.. is that a reason for a pat on the back? For not falling yet.. yes, I do believe so. I'd definitely creep my way from those edges.. if I could. Ahhh.. but as gravity keeps us mostly on the ground.. those crumbling corners do work their magnetic pull upon me. Seems I have no choice.
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because ... I bought a bunch of chocolate today to serve some craving and stopped when the craving was fulfilled! (Granted, there is SO MUCH LEFT OH MY GOSH.. but still..)

Also~

I deserve a pat on the back because... I believe Mordred can do it~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I sent in my paper on time! And with seven minutes to spare, no less! Whoo, go me! ^^
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Quote from: diamonedsky on October 22, 2012, 12:14:50 AM
I deserve a pat on the back because I sent in my paper on time! And with seven minutes to spare, no less! Whoo, go me! ^^

I deserve a pat on the back because I earned an A+ on that paper! -dances happily-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because...  at least at the moment, I feel pretty awesome!  Even if it goes away in a little while - feeling awesome is totally pat worthy! (Unless you mean, some guy named Pat who doesn't like anything, and then he might not think so)

ONs & OFF

Mordred

.. despite the effort it takes to remain from slipping into a spiraling vortex of aloofness.. I somehow keep the senses open to the fascinating reality that there are still succulent vibes to embrace.
*See Pillory*

Zaphod

I work my ass off to make sure everyone gets a good night's sleep. :P

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I just faced to of my biggest fears and I did not cry.
Van Halen - Tattoo

SweetKnickers

I deserve a pat on the back because I am hungry, but I am not eating because this hurricane thing is making it cold... And my bed is warm. Also, I know that I'll get something unhealthy if I go eat right now — don't wanna get them bad fats. ::)

One learns to feel and feels to yearn.

Mordred

.. I have placed myself in such a contorted position to get this back of mine right up near that hand that teases me so.. doesn't this lifeless thing of odd tricks and insatiable thirsts beckon such a tapping just beneath the right shoulder blade? Come on.. I have a point, don't I?
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I'm awesome. 'nuff said. :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

I deserve a pat because I have kept it PG-13  ;)

Mordred

.. 'cause I made it this far. Here on out, it's.. well.. it's a luxury.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I made an A+ on my Spanish test! Whoo! Go me! ^^
Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

*pats diamonedsky on the back*
Great job!

I deserve a pat on the back because I love helping others succeed

diamonedsky

Thank you, Fal! -giggles-

I deserve a pat on the back 'cause I resisted the urge to shorten that name to Staff which may be seen as a synonym for, well, you know ;D
Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

Well...it has been in the past  ;)

I deserve a pat because I just found an Angel from Heaven

Mordred

.. because somehow I get away with being so absolutely, blatantly depraved.. and am oh so very skilled at finding and luring the same pulsating deliciousness in those that make their way close upon my path. Bite, I must. There truly is no choice in the matter.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

....I have the most unusal amount of patience these days, which for myself is so much out of character, it is something I seriously wonder how much longer will be lasting....knowing my  personality,  as I do ....the answer to the length of time is as follows....not much longer, at all.

TheLegionary

because I follow up all the post by SummerWhispers in Xandi's naughty closet.