You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a cowboy, gunfighter, miner, brave.... F for M  (Read 307 times)

Offline SylkTopic starter

• Firebrand, Rogue, Enchantress, That which hides within you, wanting...
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: 2 hours drive from the oldest river on the continent
  • "All love is unrequited"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a cowboy, gunfighter, miner, brave.... F for M
« on: October 09, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
Howdy!! *winks*

A while ago I posted this. I had numerous people contact me.  The writer I was working with had life happen and our story is now to be archived.  So, I'm still looking for a cowboy, gunfighter, miner, ... cattle baron..... western theme RP here.... Please send me a PM if you're interested.  Thanks again.

I'm just dying to do a western themed RP.  I'd prefer something a little darker... cattle rustler holing up in someone's barn,  Native brave found in the cellar wounded, barkeep causing trouble for the local madam of the saloon ladies, drifter looking for work with a dark past, gunfighter of any sort.....etc. etc.

Roles and darkness of characters to be discussed.   Female played by me can be dark As well, or the  male can be less so.... discussion discussion is the key.  So, if you're up for such an adventure with such open ended ideas, send me a PM and we'll talk and kabitz and see what we can come up with!

Linked in the signature are ideas, images and more to start you thinking.  Also listed are my O/O in a link below.

My thanks for looking and I hope to speak with you soon!!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:01:13 PM by Sylk »