News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red sleeveless sheath and matching jacket, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Peccavi

Fangirls over BM's clothing posts.

Today is my day off so I am unimpressive but I can't just post about fangirling. ;)

Turquoise hoodie over a white ribbed tanktop and black yoga pants. Bare feet.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt, lacy white camisole and sheer long sleeved white blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool pants and a black turtleneck sweater and black flats.  Is playing ninja today I think.

Blythe

Gray sweat pants, dark purple T-shirt, blue hoodie, black socks!

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

vidaquatica

Ooh this thread looks fun! Too bad I'm boring today... pale blue scrubs, a black & white long-sleeved ringer undershirt (with Batman facing off against Joker), and black & white high top converse.

Observing Trifles

A Star Wars tank top and pajamas. Hopefully gonna go to bed soon... yawn.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

cptBacon

Blue jeans, a gray t-shirt, and white socks.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Null

A tight yellow t-shirt, blue sweatpants, bare feet,
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white  hounds tooth pleated skirt, silky white pullover, black tights, black velvet vest, oxblood loafers.

Null

A red sox shirt, blue sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, white socks
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

WyldRanger

White long sleeve buttoned up shirt, silver ties with red and grey diagonal stripes. Grey slacks, black socks a brown belt and a black sui t coat...and black dress shoes. Dressed for success (and an interview) :-P

Null

Long sleeve cotton shirt, running pants, white socks, and running shoes

Zaphod

Navy Brooks Brothers two button suit, white button down shirt, matching trousers and black dress shoes. And oh, a wine red D&G tie.

AmberStarfire

A fitted t-shirt with the name and a picture of New York City (I've never been there, lol), black stretchy exercise pants (a bit like leggings), and a long cable-knit purple cardigan. My hair's down loose and my feet are bare. :P

Peccavi

This morning it was: A burgundy wrap dress, sheer stockings, black heels.

Then I was sent home because I sound like death incarnate and now I am wearing: Black yoga pants, a black tanktop, and a turquoise Aero sweatshirt.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Me?  I've got a black business suit and white camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels, but I've got baking to do when I get home so it's gonna be shorts and a t-shirt cause the kitchen is gonna be hothothot!  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress with a black abstract pattern, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Peccavi

Follows Goldmoon around until she realizes that's creepy stalkerish. She clears her throat and pretends to have come into this thread for a reason.

Today I am doing chores and getting last minute Christmas things done so I'm just wearing a black camisole and a pair of blue jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Thesunmaid

jean cut offs and white tank top.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker