What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue linen slacks, white cotton tuxedo-style shirt and black flats.  Had some medical stuffs to do today and just went casual. :-)

Kitsunetsuki

royal blue tshirt and teal panties...it's a blue mood tonight :P
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

A tight blue pair of jeans, a green pullover, white undertrouser and grey T-shirt.

Goldmoon

Black spandex shorts and a navy blue sports bra. Hair pulled back in a pony tail and I just kicked off my blue asics shoes.

Baneare

Grey boxer shots. Time to get ready for work...
Apologies and Absences, some Things about me, and current posts owed: ?. Posting speed: 1-3 days.

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue sleeveless two piece outfit that buttons down the back and has a straight skirt, bare legs and navy three-inch heeled sandals.  Time to head home from work for me.

Kitsunetsuki

black nightie, lime green panties :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Beguile's Mistress

MelisaArtemis

White Shoulderless sleeveless turtleneck mini dress. Phew, thats a mouthful

Beguile's Mistress

A black halter top sundress with a band of sunflowers around the hem, a matching jacket in black with sunflowers down the front and black, low-heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with pink roses and black trousers beneath it. My hair is down and relatively untidy. :D

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue full-skirted sundress with narrow straps and a leaf print design in white, a short white jacket (waist length) and white high-heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A short navy blue dress with beige flowers and silky black trousers beneath it. My hair is up in a bun.

Kitsunetsuki

long black sundress with plunging neckline to show off the beautiful labradorite necklace I have on today & black wedge sandals (toes painted bright purple) :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Beguile's Mistress

White  sundress with a flared skirt, a turquoise sash and turquoise jacket, white high-heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and a black and white striped skirt. Hair's back in a ponytail but is falling out of it.

TheLegionary

A blue pijama with long sleeves, white undertrouser, black socks and an ice bag on my ankle.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue sleep shirt and white socks.  I'm gonna sleep soon.

Anesa

Jean shorts and an old t-shirt that now has little splatters of spice paint all over it!  :P

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless light blue sheath (zips down the back) with a matching belt, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A maroon woollen knitted dress (it's so short I wear it as a long top) and a black and white skirt beneath it.

Rhedyn

Comfy jogging bottoms and a maroon strappy top.

Beguile's Mistress

White linen strapless sundress, a little more formal than usual and a soft pink jacket and a matching belt for my dress, bare legs and white high-heeled sandals.