What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haymitch

Hmm.. Lets see;

Blue postal shorts with royal blue stripe on either thigh, black belt(non-issue), button up postal uniform shirt(Summer, lighter blue), dark blue stocking hat, longest white socks I own, almost up to my knees followed by gray/blue/white/red Nike shoes(non-issue). Undergarments: a-shirt and naturally, blue boxer briefs. Come to think of it, I need a new color of socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose colored straight skirt, pale pink long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and tan heels.

AmberStarfire

A short sleeved maroon jumper dress over charcoal grey leggings.

Kurzyk

Diesel Larkee straight cut, relaxed fit jeans, gray briefs. No top.

Mirrah

Black tank dress; black leggings; soft, chunky white socks; filmy red and grey patterned cotton scarf.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Ignavus

Khaki pants with a black leather belt. A black polo, that is a little tight I the arms, with the top button down.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray straight skirt with a slight gather at the waist, long-sleeved gray silk blouse, maroon and black belt with a gold buckle, beige stockings and maroon heels

AmberStarfire

A short sleeved dark purple dress with a lighter purple top over it.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with a slim fit and a couple buttons open at the bottom, sheer navy stocking and navy heels

Ignavus

Currently in bed wearing nothing but a smile  >:)

Beguile's Mistress

It's chilly here and cloudy and dreary and the weather reports are for falling temps and rain or snow so I'm bundled up in sweat pants and a sweat shirt all in white with some snowflake embroidery on the shirt and two pairs of fuzzy white socks on my popsicle toes.

Ignavus

Right now I am wearing a gray sleeveless undershirt and green camouflage pajama pants

MajorArcana

A sweat shirt and sweat pants! It's my only day off for three weeks, and anything loose and comfortable  (i.e. not my uniform!) is HEAVEN

Covert Revulsion

My college t-shirt, pink fleece pajama pants, and hot pink fleece socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Brown and tan tweed straight skirt and a cream colored cashmere sweater with a cowl neck, beige stockings and brown heels.  The sweater comes down to the middle of my hips so I added a dark brown belt at the waist to cinch it in.

AmberStarfire

A brown leather jacket (a browncoat) :) and a long grey jumper beneath it (with a small cat print), black leggings, socks with a watermelon slice pattern, brown leather boots, a moss agate bracelet, and an enamel floral locket my mother gave me on a gold chain.

The Lioness

Dark grey plaid trouser pants, black tank top, a periwinkle blue cashmere cardigan, and a Starry Night pendent (made by a local company I used to work for).
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue fitted sheath with a white standup collar and a matching double breasted bolero jacket with gold buttons and,  trimmed with white piping, navy stockings and heels.

Ignavus

Dark navy blue shorts, that is all.

ElvenKitten

An oversized T shirt proclaiming someone named TJ to be garbage.

Bruja

Red scrubs, blue Brooks tennis shoes, glasses and a hair clip. Though my make up is on point if I do say so myself.

CrimDragon

Hospital as well? 
Navy blue scrubs again, white pants and a stethoscope :P
Running shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted dress with a black and white top and black bottom that begins several inches above the waist, the top has elbow length sleeves and a high neck with a standup collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless black dress with a round neckline and elbow-length sleeves and full skirt patterned around the lower part of the bodice and top of the skirt with sprays of red and gold flowers, sheer black stocking and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A cherry red and black striped jumper with a cowl neckline and a thicker central panel of stripes. A red, black and white 'squiggly' fitted top beneath it, and charcoal leggings. A white hairband tying my hair back into a ponytail.