What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Blue and purple flannel pants, orange T-shirt, gray hoodie, red socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Tailored black pants suit with a white man-tailored blouse and black loafers

MelisaArtemis

Backless halter short dress. Its too hot to wear anything else.

for reference

Marchoisas

Just waken up 20 or so minutes ago, so I'm stil in my usual sleeping getup... red silk panties and nothing else.
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Beguile's Mistress

I'm about 30 minutes from going to bed wearing an oversize flannel shirt and red fuzzy socks.

Bliss

A light blue fitted short sleeve collared snap-front buttondown (It's like a buttondown, but snaps? But snapdown sounds wrong.) with an embroidery-and-eyelets pattern of tiny flowers vining all over it. An ankle-length A-line linen skirt with an abstract watercoloury brown and pale sage and pale blue floral pattern. White socks under black round-toe flats and black knee-high legwarmers. A thin-machine-knit scarf in blues and blues and blues and goldengreens, in a complicated knot so as to function as a neckwarmer but look sort of ascot-ish.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

I am wearing dark blue pants, a crisp, dark blue, long sleeved dress shirt, my tie today is a blue and black diamond pattern, I have on my standard black real leather belt, black socks, and black just polished last night dress shoes.

I topped it off with a not so business like blue zip up hooded sweatshirt that I am wearing because my office is so cold I am thinking about wearing gloves tomorrow!

and my newest pair of progressive lens glasses with a brass colored frame. 

and a smile, because today is going to be a great day!

Beguile's Mistress

Green and gold and gray heather slacks with a dark green V-neck sweater over a darker green long-sleeved blouse and black loafers and black knee socks.  It's cold, I'm cold and I have a cold.  Blargh!

Bliss

With a light grey short sleeve cropped cardigan, black legwarmers, black socks, and black flats. Red metal-rimmed rectangular glasses.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ShamelessSinner

Blue jeans and a simple white T-shirt. I like being casual at home.
The unconquerable soul, aching for release.

AmberStarfire

A maroon short-sleeved jumper dress, black slacks beneath it (the dress would be too short and cold.. brrrr without them) and a totally mismatched turquoise long cardigan over it. Also light blue and pink socks with flowers and cartoon snails.

Beguile's Mistress

A big white sweatshirt with a big blue snowflake on the front, white fuzzy knee socks and an electric blanket cause I'm home sick and working from my bed.

MelisaArtemis

A certain cosplay from a certain eroge :P

Beguile's Mistress

Minty green and black and navy plaid flannel shirt and navy fuzzy knee socks and the cozy electric blanket cause I still has a cold. *sighs*

Damned Eternally

Black hareem pants and a black tank top. No undies. Bed wear.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

A white tailored men's shirt and white knee socks and that cozy electric blanket of mine.  I got chilled on the way home from the doctor's.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with pink roses, black trousers, a long maroon jumper with 3/4 sleeves, and a long, chunky purple cable knit cardigan. Also gold glitter socks.

Bliss

A purple dress and fuschia knee socks.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

blue sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt and I am wearing a smile.  (life is good)

Dama

Life is indeed good, very good.

Jeans, a sweatshirt, socks.  Thinking about going to put my jammies on.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

AmberStarfire

Enough woolens in my cold-riddled state that I'm like a wooly onion with a purple cable knit cardie on top.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and white silk long-sleeved blouse, maroon belt of soft leather, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A TMNT Shredder oversized t-shirt (as in the t-shirt site sent me one 3 or 4 sizes too large by accident so now it's like a nightshirt), black soft trousers and a brown and glitter cardigan.

WyldRanger