What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vin1026

Gym shorts only, my standard bedtime attire

Beguile's Mistress

It's cold and cloudy and dreary again today so to brighten things up I decided to wear my gold, long-sleeved satiny blous with a chocolate pencil skirt and belt, beige stockings and brown heels.

Zooter

at the moment...pink pajama pants and a pink tank top
~Sing This Song Remind Me That We'll Always Have Each Other When Everything Else Is Gone~

WashAutumstar

blue pj pants and fuzzy red socks :)

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a straight skirt and fitted jacket, white shawl-collared blouse, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

A jade green two-piece outfit with a straight skirt and a top that buttons down the back from a low V-neckline that is high in the front, fitted bodies and 3/4-length sleeves, beige stockings and black heels.

Outsider

Beach shorts and nothing else. That makes exactly one more piece of clothing than I've worn in the last probably 50 hours :F

Damned Eternally

White 3/4 length pj bottoms and a big brown off the shoulder top.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a strait skirt and a buttonless jacket, white blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

RP7466

red gym shorts, few new stitches, and a smile. Learning it's ok to get a little older.  :P
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Damned Eternally

Mismatched pyjamas.

Tartan jammie bottoms, and a pink french maid night shirt.

My A's and A's

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sheath with a turtle neck collar and a matching black jacket with white binding around the edges, sheer black stockings and black heels.

RP7466

Changing out of office work clothes and into shop work clothes. Have to go spend a few hours in a sheet metal shop before my day is over.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Koyume

Black jeans with a hole in the left knee from when I went tumbling while running at night, and a short sleeved, midnight blue shirt with the logo of a Japanese beer company I've never heard of.

daddysgirl87

Lacy green cami, black boy shorts.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Beguile's Mistress

Burgundy long sleeved dress with a cadet collar and fitted at the bodice and waist with a flared skirt and matching belt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Damned Eternally

Black skinny jeans, purple bra, black panties and a purple v-neck.

My A's and A's

The Jackal

FigTree

Fuzzy zebra pants and a fuzzy black shirt.
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, sheer white silk blouse over a lace trimmed camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Devil's Advocate

Black suit, gray shirt, black and gray tie with black and gray argyle socks and black loafers.  Soon to change, however.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

diamonedsky

My PJs! :P A white tank top and dark blue pajama bottoms that have little snowmen on them. They're super soft and comfy, and I don't care if it's still too hot to wear them. 8-)
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Devil's Advocate

Black Puma running suit with thin white stripe on the sides.  Underneath is an Orange Jersey with a blind squirrel kicking a soccer ball on the front and the number 13 on the back with black shorts that read Olivet College on the left side.  I also have shin guards underneath red socks and black Addidas turf shoes with red stripes.
O/o's

A/a's

The Jackal

Wrangler jeans, and a dark grey t-shirt.  Probably gonna change in an hour or so though...

Devil's Advocate

Michigan pajama pants and a Michigan Pink Panther long sleeved t-shirt with long white crew socks.
O/o's

A/a's