What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: WyldRanger on April 11, 2014, 10:07:36 PM
(Posts just so BeMi doesn't feel all lonely, yet stunningly dressed as usual ;) )

Black sweatpants, socks and a faded old high school t-shirt... that still fits!  :o
Such a gentleman! :-)

Black business suite, white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels with goldish buttons to match those on my jacket.

Cynnamun

A towel.

Because I just took a shower and cba changing clothes, might stay on this apparel for hours.

Beguile's Mistress

Got cold and damp today so I dug out a pair of gray tweed slacks with flecks of black and white and a royal blue cable turtle neck and black suede flats.

inghippo

Ipad. Just relaxing on my sofa...

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks and a white tunic with a cowl collar and buttons along one shoulder to make it easy to pull over my head; navy flats.

crosswordaholic

Based on what I've skimmed so far, allot of people are naked. Wouldn't your laptop of tablet heat up and burn your naughty bits? o_0
Let see, I'm wear black opaque tights. A white and navy striped tunic mini- shirt dress with a long black sweater over it. A black rhinestone ring and a silver thumb ring. A long silver and copper beaded necklace with a narrow arrowhead pendant. An aquamarine stud in the top bit of my left ear. My bra is leopard print and my underwear is pink, like bubble gum colored. I think thats it. So neat, I didn't realize I was wearing so much. Heh.
Out of town until 5/25 so posts will be slow till then sorry[\color]
My Ons and Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=197909.0
My request thread and inspiration pics:Requests

MrNaros

Love Beguile's Mistress's outfits and the detail put in by Crosswordaholic. This detail of who I am chatting with is important, though I know they could be making it up.

As for me - black shorts with white, thin, vertical, and horizontal stripes, white golf polo with white ankle socks and white polo shoes - standard boxer briefs on under...bed time approaching quickly.

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two-piece outfit with a sleeveless top that buttons down the back and a fitted skirt, sheer beige stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit with a pale white pinstripe and a white silk scarf tucked around the neckline, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Crimzon Dragon

Beguile's Mistress, you are always the personification of CLASS.  I can only imagine that you are literally dripping with sexiness...me in jeans, cowboy boots, button down plaid shirt getting ready to go riding my Harley to supper.  Have a Beguiled holiday weekend.   >:)

Nico

White Hollister tshirt, blue Jeans, black boxer briefs. That's it.

WyldRanger

Grey t-shirt and blue jean shorts  :o it's in the 60s...finally!!  ;D

Zaphod

Steel-gray, slim fit, two button suit jacket and matching trousers, white button down shirt with French cuffs, wine red tie, bar cufflinks, black dress shoes. And monday morning caffeine deprived blues.

Peccavi

A red cap-sleeved blouse over a black and white polka-dotted skater skirt and absolutely no shoes at the moment because I have nowhere to go!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Crimzon Dragon on April 18, 2014, 04:54:57 PM
Beguile's Mistress, you are always the personification of CLASS.  I can only imagine that you are literally dripping with sexiness...me in jeans, cowboy boots, button down plaid shirt getting ready to go riding my Harley to supper.  Have a Beguiled holiday weekend.   >:)
That you.  I do go for the casual, too, when not at work. :-)

Today I have a light blue business suit to celebrate spring weather, a lacy white camisole, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Twisted Crow

Grey tee, faded blue jeans & boxer briefs.

IsabellaRose

I'm at work... matching grey blazer and pencil skirt, grey heels, white blouse.

Goldmoon

Just a white tank top, no bra and blue boy short panties. It's my day off and I have the house to myself.

Autumn52

a Dallas cowboys tee shirt and some faded blue jeans
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

inghippo

Quotea Dallas cowboys tee shirt and some faded blue jeans

nice! :)
light blue shirt with white lines and blue jeans

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue dress with cap sleeves, a round neckline and bell skirt, a gold locket on a slender gold chain, sheer beige stockings and navy heels with gold clipon buckles.

Saerwen

White and blue stripped tank top, that is longer then needed it falls to my thighs. Underneath I have a bikini, blue and green stripes, with a pair of flip flops.

Just got done swimming.

Bliss

A white on black polka-dot three-button shirt-dress with cap sleeves and a turndown collar, knee-length; black round-toe flats with a strap across the toe and a simple round buckle.

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

A black, fitted t-shirt with a blue, flamey faerie star (with a heart in the middle) and stretchy black trousers (like the sort of material they used to make bicycle shorts out of when I was a kid).

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, plain white tailored long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings, red belt and matching red heels.